To rise and fall in love!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~ MyMusings~ 27.6.19 ~ To fall and rise in love

Their love in early days did become something of a sport. It did become a game where the contenders, both Sultanat and Zaroon played to out stump each other. Only gradually and systematically they realized that like all sports, their love too had to follow certain rules and regulations. However as Zaroon once mused ,the heart breaks rather than abides by rules!

Zaroon's rules were condition based.That the game of love remain between two parties namely himself and Sultanat. For Sultanat, though, familial loyalties mattered ,especially for the vulnerable Zainab and Kainat. This got Zaroon’s back up, as both mother and daughter remained as his two most  hard to shift obstacles between the fulfilment of his and Sultanat’s Sufiyana love.

Whereas Sultanat despite falling in love, also rose in this highest virtue. She kept in mind certain issues like even giving up her true love to save Kainat’s life and does everything to connect Kainat with Zaroon. Zaroon on the other hand only looked to his own interests, his  love solely for Saltanat.  On occasions he coerced her to do away with her loyalty to her principles  as it would create distances between them. So,rightfully the quote goes ”the course of true love ,never runs smooth”..

However in today’s episode against the back drop of the volatile cricket match between two neighbouring nations India and Pakistan ,the analogy is drawn between two contenders Sultanat and Kainat, to create momentum in the present marriage situation. Tension builds up as clearly Kainat is seen to be winning the match of love. The love “match” which Zaroon believes  god made between him and Saltanat . Kainat seems to have played well enough to almost seal a marriage alliance between herself and Sultanat ‘s Sufiyana love, Zaroon!

Today Sultanat despite rising many times in love , where she put others  needs like Mainjaan, Zainab, Kainat paramount! Literally defies all laws of gravity and in full public face, falls, hopelessly and completely in love with Zaroon!

How he had waited manically for her confession of love for him! to reverse the rejection that she had pronounced upon him , to please her aunt Zainab. Today when Zaroon actually utters his first consent of qabool hai for Kainat. Zaroon’s I do, breaks through all the ramparts  that made her rise in her love  as she slips down to his unflinching, decision of loving him. The world, family, community now sees other than what was meant to be.

But for Zaroon and Sultanat's Sufiyana love, the rest of the world might not just be there. There is humility, confession, and empowerment of each other in their meeting. Not just words, but  even their souls communicate. Above all there is unconditional agreement of Sufiyana love between them.  I would say, they mutually agree to stand by each from this moment to eternity .Yes both had fallen in love but along the way up to this point, both  stumbled, but soon rose in their Sufiyana  love too.. that which transcends beyond the body and connects the souls. But this type of love does not come easy.. one has to elevate one’s self up from painful emotional situations, to uphold what is right.

Zaroon in his consent to marrying Kainat,had to defy his father, almost rubbed Mainjaan  the wrong way ,even suffered the wrath of hisfather! worst of all had to break away from Sultanat .Wallowed in the pain ofbeing stood up by her. But today as he holds on to the fallen Sultanat in hisarms.. The descent of her love seems to give his soul an upsurge !

As for Saltanat, getting to Zaroon before the nikah was quite a climb.. like she had a mountain to climb!  Visually and figuratively it was a difficult task.Quite a challenge she undertakes, to get the marriage stopped and express her love for him! and more mountains to climb ahead , I would say.

Seeing Sultanat returning from her watery grave! Is a shock for Kainat and Sabina! I suppose seeing her mother soon after, must have given both Sabina and Kainat a fair idea about , who really gave Sultanat the kiss of life! 

Kainat’s pupils dilate like a pair of globes behind her spectacles. The spherical glass dome shape orb with a couple sealed from the world in a snowstorm is still hers. Only today, Kainat ‘s keepsake orb from Zaroon, contrasts with Sultanat finding her love Zaroon, about to marry a girl he does not love in an architectural structure with a  dome shaped ceiling. Where Kainat’s gifted glass globe only,nurtured her dreams. Sultanat's figurative fall through the dome ceiling representing the sky! finds her Sufiyana relationship safely in Zaroon’s arms.

Clearly Kainat seemed to have lost the game. Zainab‘s menacing presence behind her, feels like a gun stuck in her back! Zainab  sides with the truth. Warn’s her to keep mum, and leave the pavilion right away. Kainat is a bad loser, she finds some respite in the fact that Sultanat’s lowering herself on a rose vine  Jungle Jane style descent to join her Tarazan Zaroon ! is loudly , denounced ,and disapproved  off, by Mainjaan ,Mamoon.. but  Rubina, Ghazala, Neelam are well pleased to see Sufiyana lovers united! However , I imagine Sabina was pleased to see, Mainjaan’s good name as the community faith leader being criticized by members of the public! who raised fingers at the disgraceful unacceptable behaviour of the  younger generation of  his family.. namely Sultanat and Zaroon. The publics eem to forget the cricket match victory. Mainjaan frowns at the Zaroon Sultanat mismatch. He accepts Saltanat’s confessions, but decides mistakes are punishable. Zainab suggests Mainjaan maybe punishing the wrong person. Kainat overhears from the shadows.  She is like the sinister calm before a storm…28.6.19

Ok all done and dusted.. Zaroon got her to confess before  all present.. they now need to get married so the story can move ahead.. keen to know how Kainat will react once the dust settles .. she fell in love too, but never got the chance to rise or grow in it. Thought Sultanat’s dialogues were a bit harden to digest..or may be I was more interested in the bride who was left standing at the altar! another marriage got busted in the Shah clan..  this was meant to be go ahead, an insider foiled the plan!

Thanks sandihya, Lonelythots, Irshita,and good to hear from you Arshian 14.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Finally the much awaited public confession of sultanat is done and dusted.. zaroon can finally heave a sigh of relief.. hopefully we can move forward now.. 

am guessing this week will end with the family members reactions to the drama and public humiliation that the family has suffered. With an irate miajaan, will zainab’s confession of being the hindrance in saroon love story previously be enough ? 

So next week, we will know which arc the story is going to take off. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

If you are a true SaRoon fan, stop watching. Sufiyana love is complete. Both have confessed and hugged ie united publicly. Why watch irrelevant upcoming obstacles?

In all seriousness, if you eliminate last 1/4 of the episode, you can easily imagine the final credits of movie scrolling down with family scenes in the background.

Cricket commentary with Zaroon’s catch was just hilarious but why did they do it? Isn’t this a pure love going through hard times and tests? Then why troll it like this? Why take away the emotional effect of the struggle to reunite? I was rooting for Kainat’s loss, not for sultanat’s love. That happened but the overall sequence was not satisfying. Namak kam tha!

That pink bellowing suit is an eye sore. Please change.Confession/proposal was cheesy but I am glad it is over. Let’s see where the story moves from here.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I'm seriously tired with one Zaroon and two sisters bot love him he loves one between the two he keeps being as the baigaan in the thali rolling from here and there enough there was nothing else since this show started, now they can get married faced the mentally disturbed killer girl Kainat and the show can close shop...because there's no story at all.

Sorry for the rant.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie, hellooo lonelythots! good to see you.. especially after the caught out by fielder Zaroon episode!  

Finally the much awaited public confession of sultanat is done and dusted.. zaroon can finally heave a sigh of relief.. hopefully we can move forward now.. 

and so say we all!  much promoted confession i would add.. lets see if they live on top of some hill..away from all in thier humble dwellings!

am guessing this week will end with the family members reactions to the drama and public humiliation that the family has suffered. With an irate miajaan, will zainab’s confession of being the hindrance in saroon love story previously be enough ? 

and regards Zainab's involvement of first hindering Saltanat and then setting her free to disrupt Kainat's marriage .will some punishment come Zainab's way too? I bet Rubina would press for that 

So next week, we will know which arc the story is going to take off. 

Yes to next week.. only x2 episodes still to go.. thanks for sharing your thoughts mate...  love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Irshita 

helllo Irshita.. so you  watched the complete episode..

If you are a true SaRoon fan, stop watching. Sufiyana love is complete. Both have confessed and hugged ie united publicly. Why watch irrelevant upcoming obstacles?

some how  still have quite grasped the philosophy behind thier sufiyana love.. either Iam emotionally stone cold that I cant hear the love zaroon and saltanat are preaching to the audience... so me  still hanging on. But predominantly I want to see what comes Kainat's way for dreaming like most girls do..

In all seriousness, if you eliminate last 1/4 of the episode, you can easily imagine the final credits of movie scrolling down with family scenes in the background.

well it was very flimly.. thier union and than the reaction too..Saltanat rendered quite a speech. it looked a play within a play..

Cricket commentary with Zaroon’s catch was just hilarious but why did they do it? Isn’t this a pure love going through hard times and tests? Then why troll it like this? Why take away the emotional effect of the struggle to reunite? I was rooting for Kainat’s loss, not for sultanat’s love. That happened but the overall sequence was not satisfying. Namak kam tha!

I was watching live cricket  updates else where.. Yes me to waiting for Kainat's reaction.. she has it in for Zainab.. from now on we can  see some home truths and nonsensical cat and mouse games! love games over now!  though not many cheered for the winning pair!

That pink bellowing suit is an eye sore. Please change.Confession/proposal was cheesy but I am glad it is over. Let’s see where the story moves from here.

whose pink suit? Sultanat's cha cha cha ruffles.. Kainat and Sabina though looked soft and  glowing.. as for that Jibran Ayub.. he looked.. chewy in his bubblegum pink sherwani..  Proposal   new age woman, down on one kneee will you be my man and marry me!   i nearly fell off me chair.. but he too got down on his knows to show equality.. then i though hummm.. but then with a special thing like proposal.. why should a woman not be pampered? made o feel special..

Irshita.. thanks for continuing to be part of  my posts , and sharing your thoughts.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by ALUJNA 21

I'm seriously tired with one Zaroon and two sisters bot love him he loves one between the two he keeps being as the baigaan in the thali rolling from here and there enough there was nothing else since this show started, now they can get married faced the mentally disturbed killer girl Kainat and the show can close shop...because there's no story at all.

Sorry for the rant.

Hellllloo Anju!  😃once again  brilliant to see you mate.. yes.. in my lingo we call the likes of Zaroon "lota!    the formula itself of one bloke two girls or one girl and two blokes is a much love idea by the CV's as it creates plenty of dramatic  conflict . chalo the promoted leads love is now public.. me more interested in what happens to the underdog..

Anju , would love to hear from you again.. all sorts of rants and raves are welcomed by me.. they may a difference to my musings.. love hammie

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

some how  still have quite grasped the philosophy behind thier sufiyana love.. either Iam emotionally stone cold that I cant hear the love zaroon and saltanat are preaching to the audience... so me  still hanging on. But predominantly I want to see what comes Kainat's way for dreaming like most girls do..

I can buy their love as "sufiyana". Let us assume this is their definition of sufiyana. My issue that during this struggle to get their love, nither Zaroon nor Sultanat have grown as characters. Zaroon's viewpoint still centers on his wants and desire. Sutlanat has not grown a spine or understood the importance of true love. 

Yes me to waiting for Kainat's reaction.. she has it in for Zainab..

I don't have any sympathy left for Kainaat since they showed her mentally disturbed and torturing her mother. If she can't control who or what she is, then she can't be rehabilitated in any meaningful way. 

I am curious where the story is going from here. I don't want to see cat and mouse games between Kainaat and Sultanat - though I am 100% sure that is what I am going to get. 

whose pink suit? Sultanat's cha cha cha ruffles..yes