Where To Watch Episodes After March 2019

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone, I never watched Ishq Mein Marjawan when it started and these days, I have been watching it on you tube, but after March 2019, the episodes are not available in my country, does anyone know where can I watch the later  episodes, is there any official website of colors or anything, please tell me if anyone reads this post!!

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

It is available on youtube colors official site all episodes

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

It is available on youtube colors official site all episodes

Thank you so much for helping, this is really sweet of you:)

I will check it for sure!!

Yes I did check tellynagri and all episodes which I want to see are available, I never knew about this website before, but thank you so much, I am binge watching so many episodes these days and I really wanted to watch the episodes for last 3 months, I am glad I will get to watch it now, this show is really tempting and interesting 

This site is also convenient to use like you tube, thank you so much once again, this really means a lot 

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

I still have not read any spoilers in the forum and I am in May 2019 right now, this show is getting more and more interesting, Deep Raj Singh is the most complex character , he looks innocent, but is deadly, I am sure he has a big motive to not kill Arohi and I really feel he is a terrorist or something like that, he seems to have a deadly plan for sure 

He might kill her for sure in the last episode maybe I am guessing

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

Yes I did check tellynagri and all episodes which I want to see are available, I never knew about this website before, but thank you so much, I am binge watching so many episodes these days and I really wanted to watch the episodes for last 3 months, I am glad I will get to watch it now, this show is really tempting and interesting 

This site is also convenient to use like you tube, thank you so much once again, this really means a lot 

there is also wserials.com...this has much better quality as the vids are uploaded directly from voot (colors app) and works in every country for free whereas voot only works in india..but you will have to log in

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

there is also wserials.com...this has much better quality as the vids are uploaded directly from voot (colors app) and works in every country for free whereas voot only works in india..but you will have to log in

Thank you so much for giving this suggestion as well, but I have watched form tellynari  and because of you, I could complete this show which I did today, thank you for that, I was really stressed where to complete the episodes, but I finally did, thank you so much once again 

I will try this website if I watch any other serial in the future :)