Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Okay Anshi, let's talk about in directs and sly remarks; by three people I've been taunted here....the slap thing, u know I said it jokingly but that's been brought up here. My calling pari evil has been brought up here too, so yeah there's so much indirect things are going on here. Can't blame people for that cause everyone seems to do that only.

That exactly is problem ...why cant ppl talk directly ?

And taunting to y is far less than what has been going on for rest πŸ˜‚ 🀣.

So.it is two way street talk directly..

Also same so if slap of urs can be joke why cant mishti being called vamp or told to not love Ruhan be a frustration of being served same crap by writers even in goddamn web show ,where they have all choice to explore.

And how does criticism of characters equals to giving character certificate to ppl on internet πŸ˜‚

NazneenA thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sahisri

One doubt y we are expecting others to bash a character?????????????

I don't know. In my view, I will never expect anyone to bash anyone. But, Haan, when I give my pov, I take others pov, too.

However, everyone has their own way to express ya react.. some people don't react. It's okay! Some people react, it is also ok for me..

Bcz, kisi ke bolne se, right will not become wrong, wrong will not become right

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

And that is precisely reason CVS will come up with same storyline because ppl will watch no mattet what ..and they'll churn thrash

There are many ppl on SM who are slamming cvs regarding the current track..If do they really care the feedback they wouldn't have introduced this SD..But they did because it has been already planned..Still many are tweeting not to show anything like ITV daily soap where this drama will go on til the end..If they really care they would change or else they'll go with their initial plan..Nevertheless All are giving their feedback..

Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago
Vartika026 thumbnail

That exactly is problem ...why cant ppl talk directly ?

And taunting to y is far less than what has been going on for rest πŸ˜‚ 🀣.

So.it is two way street talk directly..

Also same so if slap of urs can be joke why cant mishti being called vamp or told to not love Ruhan be a frustration of being served same crap by writers even in goddamn web show ,where they have all choice to explore.

And how does criticism of characters equals to giving character certificate to ppl on internet πŸ˜‚

Okay if that's what you think

I never give certificate to people for their choice of characters

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And that is precisely reason CVS will come up with same storyline because ppl will watch no mattet what ..and they'll churn thrash

hum bash nahi kar rahe hai iska matlab ye nahi ki hum show dekh rahe hai at least main tho nahi dekh rahi hun

aur maine char ko bash nahi kiya par CVS ko tho bash kiya hai sirf maine nahi twitter pe almost all silsila fans CVs ko blame kar rahe hai aur mishti ko bhi bash kar rahe hai including teju fans

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Mujhe itna sab pata hi nahi IF ke bare me. 🀣

Pehli baar koi topic me meri discussion hua itnaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

don't worry is baar experience hojayega πŸ˜†

NazneenA thumbnail

Okay! Calm down behno..

I shouldn't have made this topic 🀦

I don't like spoiling our rapport bcz of characters🀦

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

don't worry is baar experience hojayega πŸ˜†

Wahi lag raha hai mujheπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I don't know. In my view, I will never expect anyone to bash anyone. But, Haan, when I give my pov, I take others pov, too.

However, everyone has their own way to express ya react.. some people don't react. It's okay! Some people react, it is also ok for me..

Bcz, kisi ke bolne se, right will not become wrong, wrong will not become right

exactly

Word Count: 1

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Okay if that's what you think

I never give certificate to people for their choice of characters

Precisely what is issue ..bash criticise character dont be personal.on fellow ppl on internet ..and be like oh they are unmasked..because not everyone love characters to defend them when wrong because if u like someone u dont defend them and criticise them