can try.. They changed the story last season.. They can do it again

Nothing helps now. They've already ruined it

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

can try.. They changed the story last season.. They can do it again

They didnt they wanted to keep all hooked so played inky pinky🀣

Idhar also they want all hooked but problem is way they are going by all ki jagah only they will be hooked

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

They didnt they wanted to keep all hooked so played inky pinky🀣

Idhar also they want all hooked but problem is way they are going by all ki jagah only they will be hooked

I think they did. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

They can watch it themselves πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I think they did. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

They can watch it themselves πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No i will.stick by fact they brought another male lead end was supposed to be mauli with him but they wanted both fandom.so went this way

731627 thumbnail

This is what what I have problem with mishty always that giving false hope first veer and now pari

Giving false hope is major draw back of mishty

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I agree to this. Pari isnt at fault at all today.

I agree too.. the way MISHTI was bringing up so many theories.. who wouldn't fall for it..

Poor Pari and Ruhaan

NazneenA thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

OK I flipped.. Till now I was sort of happy with the track.. Seeing the sisters' love for each other. But what was today's episode 🀒

I didnt expect Mishti to literally do this, I thought she wud just break up with Ruhaan. But she is blatantly lying to pari and giving her false hopes πŸ€• Mishti, I know ur intentions are pure, but ur actions will only hurt u pari and Ruhaan more. Specifically Ruhaan the most. Poor guy is totally unaware. When pari was being totally honest, she shud hv in return told her the full truth and helped her deal with it. Not this eww it's just eww πŸ˜–

Now my main bone of contention - Pari. Girl, I literally defended u till now because u were innocent and unaware of mishaan. But now u knew about them. How could u so easily believe ur sister's lie? Couldn't u see her tears? She said and u believed? Itni mushkil se to Sach pata chala tha and now u r back to being delusional 😒 disappointed.

I thought Pari will come out of her real test with flying colors and grow as a person, but no , CVs will have her as a pawn to push the story till last episode to reunite mishaan while she blissfully unaware fawns over Ruhaan while mishaan send each other senti looks when she isn't seeing 🀒 No character growth. No independence, and no Parnav development. Makers u r a disappointment.

Also ruhaan I'm so sorry u hv to face all this. Plz don't agree to it once u know u r my last hope πŸ™„ go away from this home where they can't do basic communication with each other instead of playing passing the parcel.

@bold. I have my last hope on Ruhaan. But, I am afraid to expect. Bcz, everything is successfully ruined..

I am disappointed big timeπŸ™

731627 thumbnail

At the end of story no character will marry. All will remain single

Veer will remain single and go to himalaya for peace

Ruhaan will remain single and will go to himalaya for peace

Mishty will remain single and will join ashram and will to seva Bhagat to mankind

Pari will also join ashram and do seva Bhagat to mankind

Arnav will remain single and will give pravachan to everyone that is love marriage yeh sub bhram hai in sub ke chakkar mein nahi padna chahiye nahi to aage jaaker dukh takleef ke siway khuch nahi milta. Hame love marriage ke moh Maya ke jaal mein nahi padna chahiye

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pari wasn't wrong, Mishti presented a situation where she asked Pari to choose between her and Veer, Pari obviously chose to believe Mishti over Veer.

I am so mad at Mishti, I don't see the so called good intentions here, good intention was breaking up with Veer because she couldn't keep him or herself in a loveless relationship, she went through this concept and did the right thing, how can a woman who loves her sister, not want loveless marriage for herself but doesn't mind it for her sister? She is giving Pari false hopes, she tricked Ruhaan, I have always disliked people who hurt others to be mahan.

Worst thing is that she has already decided that Ruhaan loves Pari, she knows that guy has been through so much to be with her, he does not have any other family, he was talking to her about purchasing a house for them, Mishti can decide that she doesn't want to be with Ruhaan but how can she decide for Ruhaan or Pari?

I still don't see Parnav as romantic pair, Arnav deserves a woman who loves him, not someone who is with him because Ruhaan could not be with her, if she wanted to fall for him, she would have done it years ago, in the end she can say some stupid dialogue and marry Arnav, I won't rule that out but I don't see them as a couple. If you noticed, Arnav wasn't a man who loved Pari yesterday, he was so happy hearing that Ruhaan loves her, I think he has moved on and same goes for Pari, it didn't take her long to let go of Ruhaan, she isn't in love with him.

I don't know about Mishti, did she really love Ruhaan? Because her actions and words were so cruel, it was so easy for her to give up on him

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Forgot mentioning this -

When Ruhaan called Pari and Mishti asked him who is Pari to him, he said Pari is his Best friend, she is bahut khas and he gets sukoon whenever he is with her. I loved their friendship, a platonic bond between these two would have been so beautiful πŸ’”

I really hope Ruhaan will sit down with Pari and talk to her like Jehangir Khan (SRK from Dear Zindagi) did to Alia Bhatt's character. I don't expect him to be sane or calm with her because he is set to lose someone he loves but I hope they will work through this and be friends again. Pari is not in love with him, so this won't be a problem β™₯

Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago