And the new VAMP in the show is ..

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

MISHTI...

OMG.. the way she was talking and talking.. coming up with so many twists and turns.. I felt like am I looking at MISHTI or some vamp...

And not to mention the way she switched off the phone .. and put Ruhaan in a fix.. she proved to be the new VAMP...

They spoiled Mishaan magic and how..so sad yaar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flowerYY

MISHTI...

OMG.. the way she was talking and talking.. coming up with so many twists and turns.. I felt like am I looking at MISHTI or some vamp...

And not to mention the way she switched off the phone .. and put Ruhaan in a fix.. she proved to be the new VAMP...

They spoiled Mishaan magic and how..so sad yaar

Yeah you are right.Today I felt she is Vamp.All plotting,lies & fake acting.Please Mauli was never like this.Today I hated her & If Ruhaan agrees to her nonsense I will hate him also.Cvs favourite characters are Pari & Veer.Mishaan totally ruined by them.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Vamp?This is too much

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hahaha no, I think the title for the vamp of the show has been well-deservedly earned by Veer. 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She's doing all this with good intentions but she's forgetting that she's objectifying a real human with emotions and feelings and this is going to hurt all three of them 😡 She should have backed off but not pushed Pari more towards Ruhaan. If Ruhaan agrees to be a toy my wrath will be on him 😡

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Hahaha no, I think the title for the vamp of the show has been well-deservedly earned by Veer. 

Everything has gone haywire in this show..All typical pet track of ITV...

Ps: replied to the PM

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Yeah  and Like Every Typical Soap Mahan FL😉😡 Dealing This Vamp 😈By  Ruining Everything 😲

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No, Vamp is too much. 

She is just being selfish for her sister's happiness and ignoring the fact that it's indirectly equivalent to pushing Pari towards  pain cz Ruhaan might not love Pari back.

I dint saw any planning -plotting.  Yes,  she lied which is of course wrong but her intentions are good. 

And we must not forget in all these process she is hurting herself the most. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiny9911

No, Vamp is too much. 

She is just being selfish for her sister's happiness and ignoring the fact that it's indirectly equivalent to pushing Pari towards  pain cz Ruhaan might not love Pari back.

I dint saw any planning -plotting.  Yes,  she lied which is of course wrong but her intentions are good. 

And we must not forget in all these process she is hurting herself the most. 

❤️

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Yeah you are right.Today I felt she is Vamp.All plotting,lies & fake acting.Please Mauli was never like this.Today I hated her & If Ruhaan agrees to her nonsense I will hate him also.Cvs favourite characters are Pari & Veer.Mishaan totally ruined by them.

Thanks for agreeing..

Yeah looks like CVs favorites are Pari and Veer..