Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Dude where?

iIt isnt possible bec actor is equal to character and if criticise the character all hell break lose🤔

So till ppl learn to dissect bad script and learn to say no to thrash they will get what is given to them

I will PM u in while check

Character is different, actor is different. Why should anyone take it to heart if a character is bashed for something wrong happening in the show? The actor isnt bashed, the character is! why take it personal, even if the actor is a favorite? i dont understand 🤷‍♀️

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Character is different, actor is different. Why should anyone take it to heart if a character is bashed for something wrong happening in the show? The actor isnt bashed, the character is! why take it personal, even if the actor is a favorite? i dont understand 🤷‍♀️

i have same question but no answer to this 😆 ppl watch for fav actor and then internalise actor and character one and same and hence cant take character being bashed?

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

i have same question but no answer to this 😆 ppl watch for fav actor and then internalise actor and character one and same and hence cant take character being bashed?

🤣same thing happened in S1 too. replied to your PM. dekhlena

khatimeethi thumbnail

Any IF forum same happen not limited to one show one actress /actor ...

Jahan dekho it is same 😂

Replied back

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What happened in S1 and what is happening here?

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

What happened in S1 and what is happening here?

You have to read all the comments to understand that. We were talking about how characters and actors are different. How a character played by the fav actor cannot be the fav character.

khatimeethi thumbnail

You have to read all the comments to understand that. We were talking about how characters and actors are different. How a character played by the fav actor cannot be the fav character.

And how character should be criticised when wrong because it is character and message should reach CVS ,that u cant dish shit in name of character and arcs🤣

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It is upto people to decide whether their fav or not....no one is forcing anyone to decide which is the fav character and we cant change others opinion too...

sweetzzz thumbnail

It is upto people to decide whether their fav or not....no one is forcing anyone to decide which is the fav character and we cant change others opinion too...

Who is asking you to change opinions? We were just discussing, and i think forums are meant to be for open discussions, isnt it?

khatimeethi thumbnail

Dude u literally jumped in conversation and this was for itv in general so take a chill pill

It is an observation of why lazy writing ..

And noone is asking opinions to be changed also 🤦🤦🤦