Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

What a refreshing interview!! Paridhi and Anirudh both are not only talented but extremly good and especially down to earth person. Thank you so very much for the link. Paridhi looking so young and beautiful.Wish they give her more open hair look in upcomming episodes.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Needblessings

What a refreshing interview!! Paridhi and Anirudh both are not only talented but extremly good and especially down to earth person. Thank you so very much for the link. Paridhi looking so young and beautiful.Wish they give her more open hair look in upcomming episodes.

Open hair is fine, but the wig is messed up. Her hair length varies in each episode, which is quite silly. I wish they would look after these things.

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Open hair is fine, but the wig is messed up. Her hair length varies in each episode, which is quite silly. I wish they would look after these things.

OH thats not her real hair? I thought both paridhi and ashnoor has long hair. Anyway she really looks good with open hair.

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I guess it's her real hair...Paridhi had a haircut during the start of the serial.. Now it's grown..

dellaakdha thumbnail

Thanks for sharing here.. A good interview of both ...both of them came as theatre artists and reached this position...

Aniruddh is really amazing..By looking back his career,He had played performance oriented roles in different platforms..In this TV Industry his selection of roles is perfect as an artist..He has Bollywood dreams..I wish his dreams to be fulfilled...

Paridhi...I bet No actress will make a comeback as a mother of 17 years old after a worldwide hit show...She too hesitated but the actor in her convinced her to do the role...Her break after Jodha made fans think that she will never comeback..But she is really gaining much love for this role too...

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

I guess it's her real hair...Paridhi had a haircut during the start of the serial.. Now it's grown..

It's a wig. You could check her Instagram account too... Her hair is I guess 28 inches long and in the serial it seems to be around 32 inches.... But I love her hair in the serial. Looks so natural. At first, I thought it was her real hair, because that is exactly how my hair is. But not that long, my hair is till the waist. So I really love her onscreen hair...

And yes I agree with you. Both Ani and Pari are such down to Earth personalities. In spite of being celebs, they know their routes. Specially Pari, such an amazing human being. Looks and talks like a soft spoken human. She is so innocent and beautiful too... And Aniruddh is

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The reason why these two are so good at their craft is because they are not afraid to experiment, they respect themselves and their talent, but most importantly because they remain grounded. They would both prefer to be known as superb actors than superstars, so this keeps them humble and helps them continue to improve.

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
dellaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

It's a wig. You could check her Instagram account too... Her hair is I guess 28 inches long and in the serial it seems to be around 32 inches.... But I love her hair in the serial. Looks so natural. At first, I thought it was her real hair, because that is exactly how my hair is. But not that long, my hair is till the waist. So I really love her onscreen hair...

And yes I agree with you. Both Ani and Pari are such down to Earth personalities. In spite of being celebs, they know their routes. Specially Pari, such an amazing human being. Looks and talks like a soft spoken human. She is so innocent and beautiful too... And Aniruddh is

I didn't noticed this much😃 I too love her long and open hair...She looks very young and beautiful in open hair...