Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Morning.Flower

Yes you put it right. Modern avatar doesn't mean badass. 

By badass I mean all the wrong stuff she did as a bahu. Now she has more freedom, I want more open and badd-er things ;)

Same.  All wrong stuff and better now that she doesn't have to pretend 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I have a question.. Why Makers had to give rest to Kavya character?? They could have kept for Kabir Moral Support when he was going to fight against badass Pooja 

Kavya, Kabir n Jr Mittals everyone believes PK is innocent ...๐Ÿ˜† so let them fight togther.. Yabir fans ko LS bhi mil jata 

Bhram vs reality 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Same.  All wrong stuff and better now that she doesn't have to pretend 

Yes 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I have a question.. Why Makers had to give rest to Kavya character?? They could have kept for Kabir Moral Support when he was going to fight against badass Pooja 

Kavya, Kabir n Jr Mittals everyone believes PK is innocent ...๐Ÿ˜† so let them fight togther.. Yabir fans ko LS bhi mil jata 

Bhram vs reality 

I also have the same doubt.  Where has kavya gone in revamp.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Bhram vs reality 

I am wondering the same thing. Maybe because KaKa love story didn't work,  like many ppl had problem with the bahu v bahu, maybe they thought pal don't like Kavya? 

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bhram vs reality 

Kavya is sidelined clearly for Pooja Kabir love angle. Otherwise yes, she doesn't seem the weakling afraid of adversaries. They'll bring her back to become a third wheel/villain in Pooja Kabir's life later ๐Ÿค”

Had Kavya been retained, I would feel more secure of the grayness :/

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I am wondering the same thing. Maybe because KaKa love story didn't work,  like many ppl had problem with the bahu v bahu, maybe they thought pal don't like Kavya? 

But Kabir can bring Kavya rather than letting her go vs Kavya appears suddenly when mittal started living comfortable life. this does not make sense ๐Ÿ˜† Kavya should be with kabir in bad time to support him emotionally so he can fight against POOJA 

Yesterday PK Just rocked and Jhanvi Expressions.. she has less dialogues 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I want her both in a bad ass woman and that she is in ebss.

I want to see her wearing modern clothes as i have seen her only in chudidars and sarees from havan onscreen. 

In Gulal i think she wore gagras.

Havan chudidars

Ipk3 first half chudidars and rest sarees.

Dbo ib chudidars.

Atleast in ebss want her in western clothes.

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hope they continue to keep Jhanvi as grey and the revenge angle intact. I would also like to see more of Amma and Shail working with Jhanviโ€ฆ now that she doesn't have to hide her identity, they all can stay together.

I just hope this doesn't end up being a typical love story and I hope the CVs idea of Pooja vs Kabir is not a hate-love story with eyelocks and trip-fall-catches or revenge marriage... that'll just be bad.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SStephy

I hope they continue to keep Jhanvi as grey and the revenge angle intact. I would also like to see more of Amma and Shail working with Jhanviโ€ฆ now that she doesn't have to hide her identity, they all can stay together.

I just hope this doesn't end up being a typical love story and I hope the CVs idea of Pooja vs Kabir is not a hate-love story with eyelocks and trip-fall-catches or revenge marriage... that'll just be bad.

Bold I totally agree with you.

Love Story wont happen in this show for Pooja and Kabir ..My Pov

Its all about Tashan between kabir-Pooja  ..Makers might bring new hero for Pooja later on ....