Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Dupatta already taken, jaake kaam karo😆

Oh hello girl, where were u? We missed u 🤗

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Oh hello girl, where were u? We missed u 🤗

Just keeping away from the forum, watching the show in bits and bytes. So we reached 2 sisters objectifying the man phase already. Lol why am I not surprised MishRi wants to show who is more mahaan between them, who care for that guy's emotions woh tho robot hi hain.

How I wish Ruhaan comes and lashes out on everyone for taking decisions without asking him but knowing how madly he loves Mishti I won't be surprised if he accepts her non sense as a looser.

Ruhaan deserves it for choosing Mishti over Veer karma baby karma🤣

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Just keeping away from the forum, watching the show in bits and bytes. So we reached 2 sisters objectifying the man phase already. Lol why am I not surprised MishRi wants to show who is more mahaan between them, who care for that guy's emotions woh tho robot hi hain.

How I wish Ruhaan comes and lashes out on everyone for taking decisions without asking him but knowing how madly he loves Mishti I won't be surprised if he accepts her non sense as a looser.

I'm enjoying this phase, no one disappointed me 🤣 I wanted Pari to choose Mishti and vice versa. Now I'm waiting for Ruhaan. I want him to lash out on Mishti for not considering him worthy of a discussion regarding the same and above all I badly want him to apologise to Veer, no matter how cvs turned his character to be Ruhaan was at fault by not having any consideration towards him😆

I'll bash him left, right and centre if he allows her to make him bakra 😡

Yeah it's his karma that has hit him hard 😈

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rev you know what is the funniest thing is? Veer wanted him to feel guilty about it but sirji forget about it as soon as he saw mishti and start romancing. He never care about him as friend so its well deserving. We can't expect mishti to do same and chooose him over her sister and sab ki priorities same nahi hoti. Yes its his karma. Aur udo hawa me, he is like mishti mili tho kuch nahi chahiye, sab kuch chod diya abhi mishti usko chodegi tho pata chalega😂 i really hope ek baar tho ruhaan veer ko dil se sorry bole. Mishti was right in her place but i don't want him to accept what mishti says

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 5 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Rev you know what is the funniest think? Veer wanted him to feel guilty about it but sirji forget about it as soon as he saw mishti and start romancing. He never care about him as friend so its well deserving. We can't expect mishti to do same and chooose him over her sister and sab ki priorities same nahi hoti. Yes its his karma. Aur udo hawa me, he is like mishti mili tho kuch nahi chahiye, sab kuch chod diya abhi mishti usko chodegi tho pata chalega😂

Defo Mishti isn't wrong in keeping her sister as priority but instead of making her sister understand the equation she is cheering celebration time knowing Ruhaan loves her madly and passionately. Will she behave same way if MisHaan are already married and pari asks for him?

Anyway chodo I am happy Ruhaan is paying for his mistakes I don't like to justify his mistakes 😂

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Defo Mishti isn't wrong in keeping her sister as priority but instead of making her sister understand the equation she is cheering celebration time knowing Ruhaan loves her madly and passionately. Will she behave same way if MisHaan are already married and pari asks for him?

Anyway chodo I am happy Ruhaan is paying for his mistakes I don't like to justify his mistakes 😂

Actually this mess can solve with one sensible conversation between sisters but nahi but went to mahanata mode😂😂 koyi nahi ruhaan ko ek jadka tho lagna hi chahiye😂😂

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

yes bingo we dont have to justify the mistake 🤣