khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing...Ruhan is not even dupatta for u..

Celebrate and give ur sister her love ....

Ruhan ka kya orphan bechaara he should have no feelings....and grateful to shri shri mishti and highness Paris..

He is prop to show how much both of u love each other

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail

Also mishti blind fans dont come @me i have bashed pari

Bashed Ruhan when he wanted to leave ...so kripaya apna gyaan that mishti isn't being understood and should be worshipped keep to itself..

I dont even worship humans ...characters will be judged day to day basis ...dhanyawaad

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mishti just broke my trust😡😭 What the hell just happened🤬

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Mishti just broke my trust😡😭 What the hell just happened🤬

She did ,upar se dialogue wah re mishti

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Disgusting😡NOT my Chotu Mishti. Yeh mahaan sister ke name tag ke chakkar mein kuch bhi karegi. Ruhaan has NO place in her life, head or heart to be sooo cruel to him😭

Do not want Ruhaan and her to get together now. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY DONE in my mind. You throw a guy who had been with her through storms and sunshine ( more so during all storms ) to the dogs and this proves WHAT now? Misconstrued greatness as a person🤬? She is doing the exact same thing as Mauli did to Ishaan😡

There is no amount of U turning that will bring back the sanctity of that relationship Ruhaan had in his heart and mind😭MY HEART IS BREAKING FOR RUHAAN💔

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Jo dar tha vahi hua Extension ka 🤪🤢😡 ye bakwas ❓😈 sacrifice track laaney ke liye Mauli ❤️ko Guest appearance diya 🥺🤢 .jab ye S1 FBtwist karke bolrahi kal ki epi Toh past present 🤪nonsense and today epic 💔😈 so called Dupatta sacrifice 😈🤢😡🤪 no more Mishti 👎🏼👎🏼 (Badi) 

Choti mishtu spared and IshTi❤️S1 😎

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I could have understood her if she felt that she can't be with Ruhaan before Pari so she is being distant to him..I could have thought time being things will change and Mishaan will be together but I can't understand Mishti now when she is acting as she is so happy for Pari and Ruhaaan..💔she can't expect him to love her sister.  

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haven't  watch the episode or i can say dekhne ki himat nahi hue. I thought that i am going to enjoy the track but jab dekhne ka time aaya tho🥺 my heart is breaking for ruhaan, mere se dekha na jayega yeh sab💔 it felt so horrible and heart breaking i don't know ruhaan kaise handle karega yeh sab kuch😓 but maybe he deserves it for breaking veer's trust iss liye toy ban gya hai dono been ke beech💔💔 i am happy for sisters showing your love for each other and showed that you are better than your parents but in that process they treat a human as object. Its good to see sister's love won it but its heartbreaking to see that man's love has no value. 💔

khatimeethi thumbnail

You know what is freaking annoying bhakts telling ruhaann was leaving too so what wrong pari did in choosing sis🤣

Ya Ruhan insulted her and was being happy ..

He was leaving 😂 🤣

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

You know what is freaking annoying bhakts telling ruhaann was leaving too so what wrong pari did in choosing sis🤣

Ya Ruhan insulted her and was being happy ..

He was leaving 😂 🤣

What's this anshi? Wasn't ruhaan leaving since he couldn't see Mishti and veer together? How is that even a point of discussion in the current scenario? 😲