"Ek Baras Beet gaya Nakchadi..Pata nahi tum kaisi ho" :(

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

"BEKHAYALI MEIN BHI TERA HI KHAYAAL AAYE

KYON BICHADNA HAI ZAROORI ..YEH SAWAAL AAYE"❤️😒

Thatz What AlaSmine 's Relation is !! ❤️❤️

They have that Soul Connection between them..Like today when Ali sees the Parrot..he feels his Nakchadi❤️❤️

"Ek Baras ho gaya Nakchadi..pata nahi tum kaisi ho..Main tumhaare paas aa raha hun"❤️❤️😭😭

That 'NAKCHADI' word STILL touches his Heart like anything💘😍

AlaSmine might got separated..but Their Souls are STILL with in each other💕💕

PRECAP was 😭😭

Sachcha Pyaar Apne paas apne pyaar ko bula hi leta hai ..Just Like How Yasmine came to Ali even though she is not in her human Form ❤️❤️

AlaSmine Will Meet Soon ..Can't Wait 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goofball_1 thumbnail

Hayeee this pair is so cute!! ❤

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

It was a very emotional scene. Nakchadi was right there, in front of his eyes but 💔Maybe I'm wrong... it looked as if Alladin felt her presence. 🤔

P.s: Thought Anghuti Chaap is behaving decently as he's powerless, from the Darbar scene it looked he 's truly guilty.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: romaila

It was a very emotional scene. Nakchadi was right there, in front of his eyes but 💔Maybe I'm wrong... it looked as if Alladin felt her presence. 🤔

P.s: Thought Anghuti Chaap is behaving decently as he's powerless, from the Darbar scene it looked he 's truly guilty.

It seems like anghooti chap genuinely feeling guilty

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

It seems like anghooti chap genuinely feeling guilty

He better be. Don't wanna see evil AC. I'm enjoying his bonding with Ali.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

He better be. Don't wanna see evil AC. I'm enjoying his bonding with Ali.

Later he may sacrifice his love GM for his younger brother😭. He will think that all his life he hurt his own younger brother so in this way he will atleast give him some happiness. Then AC will himself get some other female jinn as his love.

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Later he may sacrifice his love GM for his younger brother😭. He will think that all his life he hurt his own younger brother so in this way he will at least give him some happiness. Then AC will himself get some other female jinn as to his love.

Nhai.... Nahi..... Nahi....😒Don't wanna see saas bahu angle in Aladdin. 😳

Ac should follow, "Life mein teen cheezon ka wait nahi karna chahye. Bus, Train aur Chokri" policy. 😎 If not Jinnei then maybe somebody else and moves on.😎 No sacrifice or revenge drama needed. 😃

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

Yes Aladdin DID feel his presence . He still Loves her sooo much 

Amgoothichaap is guilty ..And now he is changed . So I am Loving him in Season 2 .