Result: Aditya + Aliya = AdYa

Poll

AdYa or AdLiya?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I know there was a poll before too, but the results weren't decisive. Some people call Aditya-Aliya as AdYa while some address them as AdLiya. The multiple names are very inconvenient. 

I'm very confused. I think it's high time we have ONE unique name for the jodi. Please vote to choose what you think is apt name for our leads. I request everyone to use the name chosen in the poll to avoid further confusion. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

adya is more easy & many fans start that name❤️

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My vote goes to AdYa 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

If we use AdLiya now, this will be only in the forum.But what about other users? In insta, people are using AdYa.We can't change it.But at the same time, AdYa is mixing with Adiya.So, I'll suggest AdLiya, as it'll be different not confusing.

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

If I'm not wrong, AdYa is already used for a different couple 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanavi

If I'm not wrong, AdYa is already used for a different couple 

Which couple? I only know AdYa is being used as second option for Bepanaah Jodi.

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

AdYa’s being used everywhere now.. it’ll be hard to change.. even Vishal and Sana now know the jodi name as AdYa.. as for the other couple, I believe their official name is AdiYa.. at least that’s what i’ve seen.. Anyways, if AdLiya, then it’ll just be here in the forum..

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaziRume

If we use AdLiya now, this will be only in the forum.But what about other users? In insta, people are using AdYa.We can't change it.But at the same time, AdYa is mixing with Adiya.So, I'll suggest AdLiya, as it'll be different not confusing.

True. But if there is already an official name of insta, I think it's better if we also stick to it. There's no point having multiple names of different platforms.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushix29

AdYa’s being used everywhere now.. it’ll be hard to change.. even Vishal and Sana now know the jodi name as AdYa.. as for the other couple, I believe their official name is AdiYa.. at least that’s what i’ve seen.. Anyways, if AdLiya, then it’ll just be here in the forum..

You're right. Even the cast of the show know the name AdYa and insta has been using it for a while now. It's better to keep the same jodi name on all platforms.