An appeal to all YUDKBH Fans : Kindly take a CHILL pill please

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I wouldn't have bothered or cared to open this topic because i dun think it would make much sense however, things are getting a little out of hand now and some issues are needed to be discussed.

my reasoning of opening this topic is not bashing any fan or particular fanclub, its just a way to spread awareness as it would be great if more n more YUDKBH fans should read and prevent the issue from happening in future (well i hope so)

So..the thing is, there's absolutely no doubt that YUKDBH is a current favourite to all and it has catapulated both the leads to huge popularity and I'm very very happy for both of them. Problem arises when fame comes with a price and unexpected things happen which you can't even think of.

So the issue is - from the last few months or so, it has been noted that many YUDKBH fans go up on social media to check out videos of Randeep from O Gujariya. not a problem though but problem arises when they starts bashing his pair with Saanvi Talwar. Something which is ludicrous.

O Gujariya was a youth show that was based on youth/college life. It didn't have the reach or viewership like YUDKBH (obviously Channel V's audience was niche) so its difficult to expect people to understand what the show was about : apparently the entire show is available on hotstar but ppl chose to go to Youtube and check out old videos and post really really nasty comments. Dunno how many comments I have to remove myself from my own youtube channel.

It's beyond funny how ppl compare Saanvi with Ashi directly when there's no connection. O Gujariya had three pairs and Randeep-Saanvi was the boldest out of the all, they did everything to rock the show and given their 100% too bad, the creatives made changes really fast and the show came to an end. But still O Gujariya has found a cult in the hearts of people who watched it and enjoyed it, after all we do not have much shows on 'women empowerment'. And one of the reasons i have still not taken down the siggie/avi of the show even after so many years.

The point is...no actor deserves any kind of hate esp when the show is not even airing. This is absolute childish. i am aware that girls esp like to fantasize about their leading pair onscreen to be turning off screen too. I'm not a fan of YUDKBH but no where I shall go around abusing Ashi or any actor for that matter for the work they have done. Just because i want to fantasize a leading pair. Secondly, O Gujariya featured on the lives on the three guys, all three guys including Randeep though having Important roles played their romantic interests, that was an all in all gal show while YUDKBH belongs to the genre of Romance. These are both completely different shows.

In the end, I request again to each and everyone to kindly don't take ur love for YUDKBH beyond measure. enjoy the show, Randeep's still working with Ashi, then what's the point on picking up the actresses of his old show. I'm sure even Randeep would not like this if he comes to know. 

Before anyone gets offended let me tell that I'm not pointing any fingers against anyone. But this thread is a mark and reminder for all fans. If anyone who is part of this forum has done that mistake, please don't repeat that again, and if there's someone already here who feels like doing the same in future, please read this thread once.. Thank you all ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Rhea,

I agree with you that people should not bash or troll actors / actress / lead pair / co-actors of any show. Be it their personal life or professional chemistry, fans should always maintain a limit and that limit should not be crossed. 

We all love Randeep and Ashi as our Samaina and adore their chemistry. But sometimes, some fans cross the limit and post their feelings on public platforms which turn into trolling or bashing eventually. I have seen it myself. Their love becomes their obsession and then in that obsession they try to intrude the personal space of our fav stars. It's not only Saanvi, I have seen people bashing Ashi or Randeep, just because they don't do what those fans want. 

But I'd like to point out that not all fans are like that. We love our show / our Samaina and their chemistry and adore their on-screen pair. On IF, we have always tried to maintain a positive environment and welcomed positive criticism. We respect 'O Gujariya', 'Secret Diaries' and other shows of Randeep as well because these shows have marked his beginning in this industry and we love YUDKBH and are proud fandom of this beautiful show. 

Thanks for posting your thoughts and I hope those who do such stuff will consider your post. But please note, that all of us are not like that. We are happy, positive, and lovely members who respect all the work of Randeep and love our show. ðŸ˜ƒ

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice post dear 

Its so true that nowadays fans really go overboard .. Nobody has any right to degrade anybody .. Hope people understand this 

TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you

Be it TV shows , cricketers or celebrities....fans go overboard most of the times

These social media platforms are making this more complicated....ppl need to stop giving free advice and opinion unnecessarily

I m not there on twitter or Insta but whenever an issue happened in the last two years I come to know about it here and all fandom gets worked up

I love samaina and just enjoy the show