Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

The same dialogue about the past was said by both the sisters. While Mishti said she will make sure that past doesn't repeat in itself, Pari said past has repeated itself. Which means that Pari knows mishaan are together, but she doesn't want to believe the fact. She can't believe veer, so she has to hear it from with Mishti or ruhaan. For that, she has to confront them. May be since it's the same night she got to know from veer, we should let her digest the truth first and then see what she does. Same is the case with Mishti. She doesn't want the past to repeat and that's why we got the promo of sacrifice.

Mishti has accepted it Pari has feelings for Ruhaan so she doesn't need to ask Pari again if she has feelings for her not. Mishti is only in dilemma that what she has to do in this situation, which is understandable. But Pari is in confusion .. like she says Ruhaan loves only her in one moment and how does she never got it if Mishti loved Ruhaan.. she is trying to assure herself that Ruhaan loves and then somewhere she knows the reality that Ruhaan never proposed her so she is scared and runs to Arnav where she needs Arnav's assurance that she is not assuming and then she has to say.. yeah even in that case too, I will sacrify.. She is just so not ready to face the truth. Some how wants to runaway from it. She can't take the fact that the guy she had feelings for her had not been reciprocating and it was always been her imagination... Even in that promo too she was telling to Mishti that She knows that Mishti also loves Ruhaan.. Isn't she is supposed to say that she knows that Mishti and Ruhaan love each other. Somehow she doesn't even want to believe it.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

Mishti has accepted it Pari has feelings for Ruhaan so she doesn't need to ask Pari again if she has feelings for her not. Mishti is only in dilemma that what she has to do in this situation, which is understandable. But Pari is in confusion .. like she says Ruhaan loves only her in one moment and how does she never got it if Mishti loved Ruhaan.. she is trying to assure herself that Ruhaan loves and then somewhere she knows the reality that Ruhaan never proposed her so she is scared and runs to Arnav where she needs Arnav's assurance that she is not assuming and then she has to say.. yeah even in that case too, I will sacrify.. She is just so not ready to face the truth. Some how wants to runaway from it. She can't take the fact that the guy she had feelings for her had not been reciprocating and it was always been her imagination... Even in that promo too she was telling to Mishti that She knows that Mishti also loves Ruhaan.. Isn't she is supposed to say that she knows that Mishti and Ruhaan love each other. Somehow she doesn't even want to believe it.

Exactly! She isn't ready to accept the fact that ruhaan doesn't love her, and she only wants the tag line of being sacrificial.

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Pari says that I will convince Ruhaan even in the case if it is required .. and Ruhaan will be Mishti's if that's what Mishti wants- Feel proud of her.. But same thing of in case Mishti does in future- Disgusting!.. Pari says that Ruhaan will be Mishti's- Mishti is important for Pari.. Mishti in case is doing the same in future episodes- That will be to prove Veer wrong ..no need to consider it as that Pari is important for Mishti.. Says , people in this forum always finds faults in Pari even when she is doing right now.. but finding faults in Mishti assuming that she will be doing the same thing which Pari is thinking to do now ðŸĪŠ

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

Pari says that I will convince Ruhaan even in the case if it is required .. and Ruhaan will be Mishti's if that's what Mishti wants- Feel proud of her.. But same thing of in case Mishti does in future- Disgusting!.. Pari says that Ruhaan will be Mishti's- Mishti is important for Pari.. Mishti in case is doing the same in future episodes- That will be to prove Veer wrong ..no need to consider it as that Pari is important for Mishti.. Says , people in this forum always finds faults in Pari even when she is doing right now.. but finding faults in Mishti assuming that she will be doing the same thing which Pari is thinking to do now ðŸĪŠ

We can not compare Pari and Mishti in this situation because -

1 Pari is not active involved with Ruhaan, she has a bubble in her head, her feelings for Ruhaan can not be as deep as Mishti who has been in love with Ruhaan, like she said "Ruhaan se tut ke pyar kiya hai Maine". There are many "Maybe" and "Shayads" in Pari's head, but Mishti knows for sure that Ruhaan loves only her.

2 Mishti left Veer, she said that it's good for both of them because they should not be in a loveless marriage then how can someone who wouldn't put Veer in a loveless marriage, think it will be good for her sister or the man she loves? Just think about it, if I am supposed to believe that Mishti is thinking for her sister then why would she increase her hopes knowing that Ruhaan loves Mishti? How is this good for her sister? The truth is good, no?

Just my opinion, let's wait for the episode

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Coming here after a long time...Hadnt watched the show since Veer got abusive.

So going by the updates here (and what I understood), Pari has got an inkling of MisHaan's love. That is great news. She is willing to let go of her feelings for her sister. That's good too. She is not sure what is going on in Ruhaan's head, so she is making up hypothetical situations. That IF Ruhaan feels for her, she will ask him to choose Mishti instead. A little presumptuous on her part (coz Ruhaan's opinion also matters in this), but chalo, I am assuming, she is probably doing this with good intentions for her sister's sake.

On the other hand, Mishti too has come to know of Pari's feelings. But unlike her sister, Mishti knows clearly whom Ruhaan loves and what is in his head. And yet, she too is ready to let go of the relationship for her sister's happiness. (as per updates) Nice.

So, MishRi have their priorities straight. They would choose the other's happiness over their own. In a way, that's a good thing.

Bas, koi thoda Ruhaan ki baare mein bhi soche. 😆 He also has his choice to make. I think in the end, poor Ruhaan will run away and leave the sisters to themselves. Usually, in other shows, there is overdose of snatching one's love from another. In this case, there's overdose of sisterly love and sacrifice. 😆

Jokes apart, I am glad the two sisters thought about each other, unlike Nandini-Mauli, where the entire friendship was one-sided. All they need to do now is realize, Ruhaan also has a say in this, and his opinion counts. Particularly, Pari needs to take it maturely and walk away.

2 months still there. So, let's wait and see how the story unfolds.

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Coming here after a long time...Hadnt watched the show since Veer got abusive.

So going by the updates here (and what I understood), Pari has got an inkling of MisHaan's love. That is great news. She is willing to let go of her feelings for her sister. That's good too. She is not sure what is going on in Ruhaan's head, so she is making up hypothetical situations. That IF Ruhaan feels for her, she will ask him to choose Mishti instead. A little presumptuous on her part (coz Ruhaan's opinion also matters in this), but chalo, I am assuming, she is probably doing this with good intentions for her sister's sake.

On the other hand, Mishti too has come to know of Pari's feelings. But unlike her sister, Mishti knows clearly whom Ruhaan loves and what is in his head. And yet, she too is ready to let go of the relationship for her sister's happiness. (as per updates) Nice.

So, MishRi have their priorities straight. They would choose the other's happiness over their own. In a way, that's a good thing.

Bas, koi thoda Ruhaan ki baare mein bhi soche. 😆 He also has his choice to make. I think in the end, poor Ruhaan will run away and leave the sisters to themselves. Usually, in other shows, there is overdose of snatching one's love from another. In this case, there's overdose of sisterly love and sacrifice. 😆

Jokes apart, I am glad the two sisters thought about each other, unlike Nandini-Mauli, where the entire friendship was one-sided. All they need to do now is realize, Ruhaan also has a say in this, and his opinion counts. Particularly, Pari needs to take it maturely and walk away.

2 months still there. So, let's wait and see how the story unfolds.

Hey. I missed ya ðŸĪ— Replying just coz its u. U shud see the today and yesterday's episodes, I found them really good.

Yes, I think mishri did the right thing. I maybe in minority here. BTW, Mishti and pari both were in dilemma. They thought about it. Pari took time to process it and immediately decided that her love for Mishti is greater. Mishti thought about her sister and her true love and was torn, but I guess in the end she has chosen her sister finally. I think apart from sisterly love, fear of the past has a hand in their decisions.

As for Ruhaan, I do feel bad for him, he is unaware and hardly at fault, but beyond that I just don't feel anything. I'm sorry if that makes me a bad person but even I wud choose my sister without a second thought for anyone else. There I said it. Hence I don't blame mishri, I'm proud of their bond and guess the only one happy with the recent epis 😅😂

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

why arnav is being so dumb from last 2 days? 🐷 zabardasti pari ko manwa rha hai ruhaan loves you...just because ruhaan ne thodi care kar di uski...iska matlab yeh nhi ki ruhaan loves pari...aur arnav ko toh khush hona chahiye ki ruhaan nhi pyaar karta pari se..use balki use samjhana chahiye ki pari you should move on..jo kabhi tera tha hi nhi uske liye kuch itna sochna..kya pta pyaar nhi crush ho tujhe uspe...😛 but naa yeh ladka toh itna sidha hai...ðŸĪ“

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

why arnav is being so dumb from last 2 days? 🐷 zabardasti pari ko manwa rha hai ruhaan loves you...just because ruhaan ne thodi care kar di uski...iska matlab yeh nhi ki ruhaan loves pari...aur arnav ko toh khush hona chahiye ki ruhaan nhi pyaar karta pari se..use balki use samjhana chahiye ki pari you should move on..jo kabhi tera tha hi nhi uske liye kuch itna sochna..kya pta pyaar nhi crush ho tujhe uspe...😛 but naa yeh ladka toh itna sidha hai...ðŸĪ“

Sab log badappan ki mood mein hain. 😛

Last season, CVs had been bashed incessantly for KuNan's selfishness. So, now they have filled up this season with selfless characters.

Sab log ek dusre ke liye apni khushiyo ko sacrifice karne mein lage hain. Arnav, Mishti, Pari.

Bas ek Veer hi bacha hain jisko villain bana diya zaalim CVs ne. Usse bhi sacrificing bana dete, then the circle would have been complete.

1034771 thumbnail

Loved Aneri's performance in yesterday and today's episodes 👌

Feeling bad for Pari though.. With a lot of heartbreak, she considered that there is a possibility that Ruhaan doesn't love her and she was misunderstanding his gestures. I wish Misti had told her the truth then. Pari would never doubt Misti, like she doubts Veer. Pari's illusions would have shattered once and for all. Misti can't force Ruhaan to love Pari. If the precap is true and Pari gets convinced that there is nothing between Misti and Ruhaan, her heart will break for a second time when she realizes that Ruhaan doesn't love her.

731627 thumbnail

In yesterday episode pari was feeling uncomfortable falling for ruhaan

She told to arnav if she had known earlier mishty love ruhaan then she would have not take her step forward

Yesterday pari was crying for mishty . She thinks about mishty . She does not cry for herself that ruhaan does not love her . Pari was only bother about mishty

It is now where look pari don't want to believe that mishaan don't love each other but pari is disgusted with her self for falling for ruhaan that why she said to ruhaan that if she has any idea that mishaan love each other then she would have not fallen for ruhaan