We are forgetting the actual scary thing.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

We are angry on Misthi. We are pissed of on Pari.We feel bad for Ruhaan. 

But, I feel we are missing the actually theme of the promo.

Misthi is show smiling and faking happiness in the promo. Pari is shown in tears and pain.

What if Misthi convinces Pari that she and Ruhaan are not in love? What if she even convinces Ruhaan to marry Pari using stupid kasams.

Like in mandap they show Pari knowing about Misthi sacrifice and uniting Mishaan. Till than we have to tolerate the sacrifice drama. Yuck.

Imagining what will happen after Pariโ€™s โ€œI will leave the cityโ€ is giving me all negative vibes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Dude i have chappal ready for ruhaan if he agrees

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ewwwww!! So typical. I mean this is the pet scenario of ITV na..

But, I still don't think ke Ruhaan is going to agree to any of those things. 

Waise toh, Mishti understands a loveless marriage. So, she can't force it down others throat. She might want to back off but, forcing? I doubt. 

Aur Ruhaan ne toh bola b hai, if not Mishti, he is destroyed. So, let's see. Veer ko toh sab pata lag gaya na. They cannot deny their relationship now..

Nobody will believe that those pics are morphed..

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

How many times same crap will be shown ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผI thought it being an online show won't have such tracks ๐Ÿ˜ก

I feel Ruhaan won't agree if he does ๐Ÿคข

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Dude i have chappal ready for ruhaan if he agrees

I'll make him ganja with my chappal ๐Ÿ˜ก

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't mind mishti backing out from ruhaan for pari's happiness yes backing out not sacrifice because ruhaan is not object. But i won't forgive mishti if she push him toward pari and ruhaan if he agree to be with pari for the sake of mishti iska murder mere haath se hoga๐Ÿ˜ก mishti ko intna lecture de raha tha that she saved three life from suffering and kud yeh sab karega tho yeh gya mere haath se๐Ÿ˜ก

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

I don't mind mishti backing out from ruhaan for pari's happiness yes backing out not sacrifice because ruhaan is not object. But i won't forgive mishti if she push him toward pari and ruhaan if he agree to be with pari for the sake of mishti iska murder mere haath se hoga๐Ÿ˜ก mishti ko intna lecture de raha tha that she saved three life from suffering and kud yeh sab karega tho yeh gya mere haath se๐Ÿ˜ก

PM check kar ๐Ÿ˜‚

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Rishuuu, you are scaring me again. 
I am too mad anyway, so I am spilling over into the forum now๐Ÿ˜ก

Toh kya, Ruhaan will be a ping pong ball to be played all over the table, however hard or however softly as they please to, according to their convenience to highlight both the players love for each other? Whoever hits the ping pong ball the hardest has the most love for the sissy๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผGot it!

May be in the end, he will not know whose court he is in, whom he is supposed to marry and when both the sissies are doing their " you first, NO, you first", or " yeh mein kaise Ruhaan ko cheen sakti hun and tum kaise soch liya ki mein yeh kar sakti hun" he will be dressed as a groom and would be bawling his eyes out,  seeing this exchange and say " please one of you apnaa lo mujhe, mein yeh tension bear nahin kar sakta" ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Didn't we watch at least one movie of the cheezy 90s with the same crap? And what makes the makers think that this will be lapped up? No, Rishu, we don't have to endure this torture, at least I am NOT going to๐Ÿ˜ก

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Rishuuu, you are scaring me again. 
I am too mad anyway, so I am spilling over into the forum now๐Ÿ˜ก

Toh kya, Ruhaan will be a ping pong ball to be played all over the table, however hard or however softly as they please to, according to their convenience to highlight both the players love for each other? Whoever hits the ping pong ball the hardest has the most love for the sissy๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผGot it!

May be in the end, he will not know whose court he is in, whom he is supposed to marry and when both the sissies are doing their " you first, NO, you first", or " yeh mein kaise Ruhaan ko cheen sakti hun and tum kaise soch liya ki mein yeh kar sakti hun" he will be dressed as a groom and would be bawling his eyes out,  seeing this exchange and say " please one of you apnaa lo mujhe, mein yeh tension bear nahin kar sakta" ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Didn't we watch at least one movie of the cheezy 90s with the same crap? And what makes the makers think that this will be lapped up? No, Rishu, we don't have to endure this torture, at least I am NOT going to๐Ÿ˜ก

@bold ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't know why, but, I am sure, Ruhaan is never ever going to agree to anything of such kind..

Let's see

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

all the mess is done by misti and ruhaan because what were they waiting for to tell the truth to every one.