Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

As a matter of fact Shahid is the factor. Since ever the trailer has been out, most of the buzz had been regarding his looks and performance only. Had the film done by any mediocre actor like Arjun Kapoor, it would be difficult for the movie to survive.

Shahid was in talks because he was doing a remake of a very popular South film. Lol you think Shahid could have given this kind of opening if it wasn't for this film. He isn't popular among masses.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ninny

Shahid was in talks because he was doing a remake of a very popular South film. Lol you think Shahid could have given this kind of opening if it wasn't for this film. He isn't popular among masses.

I never told about his popularity. I told about his performance and he nailed it just like Vijay did. Another factor is that it's a very popular South movie's remake, hence a good actor was needed to bring the perfection in the remake which Shahid fulfilled.

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ffkhan

I never told about his popularity. I told about his performance and he nailed it just like Vijay did. Another factor is that it's a very popular South movie's remake, hence a good actor was needed to bring the perfection in the remake which Shahid fulfilled.

I don't think u understood my question I was not judging Shahid's performance. My question was why is this film attracting masses (especially male audience) and that applies to Arjun Reddy as well. What is it about AR and KS that saare laundon ki cult classic ban gayi hain ye movies?  *cough toxic masculinity*

Edited by ninny - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why Shahid? He is not the creator of the movie. She should target vanga if she feel like it.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

of course....let’s throw the entire crew, audience  population under the bus because mujhse yeh film pasand nahin Aayi and whoever likes it is getting a kick out of the misogyny....👍

Yep that’s how films work 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

More than men, women are loving it and flocking to theaters. 

More than the movie, women who enjoy and support such misogynist behaviour are promoting a bad message.

In case, Preeti. 

This. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ninny

I don't think u understood my question I was not judging Shahid's performance. My question was why is this film attracting masses (especially male audience) and that applies to Arjun Reddy as well. What is it about AR and KS that saare laundon ki cult classic ban gayi hain ye movies?  *cough toxic masculinity*

Both the versions are being considered as a cult not coz of the story but the way the lead expressed all kind of emotions. He is not any hero but a character having grey shade. Darr has been a cult movie too where people went to watch the movie just coz of SRK's character, SRK was not even a Superstar back then but he portrayed the character with perfection which was enough to bring the mass on the theaters. That movie was also disturbing in many ways but in the end such films are remembered not coz of the stories, but coz of the characters even if they are full of flaws. Not every character shows different kinds of emotions in every movie.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shaazi

Oh man this movie is promoting a really bad message and sad part is men are loving it and are getting influenced in a bad way

Even women are loving it calling it "intense lover" "hot,angry man"

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

just money.he is nearing to end of his career n in desperation to revive his career n bo hit n to give some mileage to his flop career lol 

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sick of her lashing out news every othe day.Sorry but I simply cant stand this woman.