Good riddance to bad rubbish...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~ My Musings 22.6.19 Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Many collect or hoard memorabilia of their life experiences, usually good memories. However along with the dear collectables,some memorabilia maybe reminders of some rough patches of life which are better off, best forgotten. Regards this episode, Kainat needs  to clear out of some rubbish, called Saltanat from her life! who since long created a clutter in Kainat’s life by just being there! like a sore thumb!..so Kainat thinks.. 

This episode reminds me of times when one may quite easily exterminate some undesirable person who may have caused one some grief, but one cannot due to moral or social constraints. However bearing this in mind, in the episode I find by now, a completely morally unscrupulous Kainat stands free from  the burdens of faith or familial considerations, ready to box and drown Saltanat out of her life once and for all.

I suspect Kainat felt repulsed by Saltanat all her life, but had to bottle up her childhood aversion towards the emancipated, yet perfect cousin of hers. There is also a possibility that both grew up in partitioned areas of Shah Manzil where both kept to themselves. But news of success and failures of relatives in a joint family does travel fast. I speculate that Kainat and Sultanat never had much to talk about. However a battle more so from Kainat’s side, did raise its ugly head after the controversial arrival of Zaroon. An obduracy in love is born especially within Zaroon and Kainat, to obtain their chosen love.

We find how Kainat initiates and implements her plan at removing the thorn in her side with a little help from her nasty wicked aunt Sabina. Kainat clearly would have not come so far without the help of an equally conniving accomplice as herself. Sealing Saltanat in a chest which appears more like a treasure chest! and passing her off as unwanted waste material, seems almost like black humour to me!  With a chilling sinister underlying suggestion that those pronounced dead are the ones  boxed up in a coffin! A coffin meant to go to its watery death! before Kainat sits in the palanquin as Zaroon’s bride! This rubbish has got to be rid off!

I found it interesting to hear Kainat lie with such finesse before her mother. She readily and most innocently, falsifies in front of all elders! Her mother, Mainjaan, even the imprisoned Saltanat’s mother Rubina.. but over clever Kainat commits a blunder! in rattling off her lies! Before she knows it, Kainat slips face down! on her own act of being Saltanat before Rubina and Nadeem! Narrates some facts, that none except Rubina knows! So how come Kainat knows about where Saltanat went? The  type of person Rubina is her feelers are possibly on red  alert!  Rubina will investigate..

We also see the contents of the treasure chest strangely makes spiritual contact with close relatives. Saltanat’s gagged muffled sobs and screams makes it through to Rubina and Zaroon. The chest’s shifting and transporting creates suspense! Will Kainat’s criminality be discovered ? will  Zaroon set his Sufiyana love, Saltanat free ? not only from the coffin, but from  her boxed up confession ,that yes she loves Zaroon??? Some serious predictions that Kainat would wish never  to come true!

The boxed up Saltanat is like a stubborn stain , hard to remove from the equally stubborn Kainat’s life. I found it amusing to see how the chest, strangely on its way out, keeps ending up stubbornly back before Kainat’s very eyes!  much to her annoyance!

Subtly moving, when Saltanat’s heart and soul agitates those who love her. Zaroon is plagued by fears of Saltanat being surrounded by some unseen, unknown harm. Rubina’s motherly instinct forSaltanat ,nearly makes her bite off Sabina’s head! How can a mother stand for her daughter to be called a blemish! Sabina gets,as good as she gets from the caustic Rubina!

Mamoon, feels proud of Zaroon, only Zaroon, feels ashamed of what he  soon is going to under take. Zaroon reminds his father, that his heart is not in the alliance with Kainat, and his father must not forget.. all his son has had to give up!

Neelam and Zaroon were like two well wishers supporting each other in the event of a long gone Saltanat.. Zaroon though is inconsolable…senses her soul calling out for his protection..  for both are unsure of Saltanat’s sudden disappearance and more so about her whereabouts!  23.6.19 hamlet53

The precap: Zaroon’s last wish beforehe takes the plunge is to speak to Saltanat. Zainab takes his words almost likea threat ..or else no marriage to Kainat. Zainab now gives an oath, that she will seek out Saltanat .. the missing girl Zainab held by an oath.

Overall the episode thrilled me, cv’s use of  Zaroon and Sultanat FB’s evoke  the romantic angle ,in the episode . I feel more will be seen about painting Kainat as the proverbial baddie.. to magnify the  righteous and unselfish  Sufiyana love of Zaroon and Saltanat.

Mishfan, thanks for reading..Irshiita , Arshian, lonely thots  thanks for your comments,will annotate them soon..happy Sunday ,love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Kainaat is so over confident that she is faltering.. Ghazala was always very suspicious of her from the beginning.. 

Rubina and Sabina’s scene was too good.. loved Rubina in the scene.

I quite liked humza’s reaction.. he has resigned himself to fate and wishes only the best for kainaat.  Kainaat really lost out on a good person.. he would’ve definitely kept her happy.. 

Will zainab save sultanat? Again at some point of the story , I quite liked zainab.. but alas she has also fallen several notches down in my eyes.. I don’t really have any expectations from her but let’s see.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie, helllllooo Lonelythots😃! me happy to see you.. happy also just won in ICC at Lords!    I made sure I posted yesterday's musings before the match began..  

Kainaat is so over confident that she is faltering.. Ghazala was always very suspicious of her from the beginning.. 

yes... I suppose we'll see Ghazala.Ruby team up to expose  Kainat..

Rubina and Sabina’s scene was too good.. loved Rubina in the scene.

yes the scene was  long over due.. as whenever possible, Sabrina  was giving Rubina  visual daggers.. she was already asking for it

I quite liked humza’s reaction.. he has resigned himself to fate and wishes only the best for kainaat.  Kainaat really lost out on a good person.. he would’ve definitely kept her happy.. 

ooppps I think me forget to mention forever obliging Humza... yes he is one guy who sees only goodness in her.. 

Will zainab save sultanat? Again at some point of the story , I quite liked zainab.. but alas she has also fallen several notches down in my eyes.. I don’t really have any expectations from her but let’s see.

look mate! now whatever happens in the story, me pleased we'll watch it together.. lets continue to give SPM , the chance to  redeem it self ... much love , hammie 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finally watched the last two episodes. Surprisingly, I enjoyed them both. Zaroon Sultanat confrontation was repetitive in terms of dialogue but I could feel for them, especially Sultanat, for the first time. 

Zaroon's character has gone up a couple of notches in my opinion after he confronted his father when his father praised him. Neelam-Zaroon scene was not needed. Why is Zainab so desperate to see Kainaat married - koi bhi chalega whether or not he cares for her daughter? IS there a backstory or is she just a tool to keep Sultanat and Zaroon separate?

Kainaat was fun to watch especially because I believe that her reign of terror is going to come to end soon plus I am beginning to forget her sweet innocent times.

They played pass the parcel with the box. The whole thing was hilarious. I can understand how Sultanat ended in the box but how the box ended in the house. Shouldn't it be somewhere near the dargah? if it was in the house, how did kainaat get deadweight Sultanat into the house and hide her in the box?  NOW let's assume Kianaat got Sultanat into the house and into the box - why is she trying to get rid of the box? Why she tell that box was hers? Just douse Sultanat with chloroform, lock the box and leave it in the storeroom or any of unoccupied rooms of Shah Manzil. Sultanat would be dead in a few days anyway. Alternatively, drop a poisonous snake or gas bomb in the box with Sultanat. Kainaat's inexperience with kidnapping and killing was on full display but the idea of the headphone was a nice touch. I think CVs are laying grounds to whitewash her later on. Sabina, the gleeful bird-brain, was no help in the execution plan.

If they hadn't advertised Sultanat's confession - I would have assumed that Sultanat and Humza would show up married the day after Zaroon-Kainaat nikah at the Shah Manzil doorstep. As it happened in Swaragini. smiley36

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Irshita

heloooo Irshita, so you showed up eventually!

Finally watched the last two episodes. Surprisingly, I enjoyed them both. Zaroon Sultanat confrontation was repetitive in terms of dialogue but I could feel for them, especially Sultanat, for the first time. 

well it was some response got by response.. but me glad her reply was on the lines off..ok brute  have it your way.. me don't fancy you..

Zaroon's character has gone up a couple of notches in my opinion after he confronted his father when his father praised him.

yes me too agree, he made his point  clear.. but waste of time.. his baap doesn't care as long as he gets his way! kisi se bhi shaadi kar! as long as the  legacy comes his way..

Neelam-Zaroon scene was not needed. 

did you note how she sat at the foot of the bed Zaroon was moping about on.. mark my word ,she has the hawwts for him.. Kainat's  welfare is one behana, to  interact act with  the blue eyed boy Zaroon!

Why is Zainab so desperate to see Kainaat married - koi bhi chalega whether or not he cares for her daughter? IS there a backstory or is she just a tool to keep Sultanat and Zaroon separate?

look Zaroon , is Kainat 's first love, her zid! so this mother is fulfilling her darli'n daughter's Zid.. waise, you never know , Zainab may be aware of her daughters mental health condition? kuch bhi kar sakti hai..

Kainaat was fun to watch especially because I believe that her reign of terror is going to come to end soon plus I am beginning to forget her sweet innocent times.

I tell you me and cuz, just love to watch Kainat 's wicked, giggles! Helly is just amazing as Kainat.. i look forward to her bhoole bhale pure devilish  enactment as Kainat.. 

They played pass the parcel with the box. The whole thing was hilarious. I can understand how Sultanat ended in the box but how the box ended in the house. Shouldn't it be somewhere near the dargah? if it was in the house, how did kainaat get deadweight Sultanat into the house and hide her in the box?  NOW let's assume Kianaat got Sultanat into the house and into the box - why is she trying to get rid of the box? Why she tell that box was hers? Just douse Sultanat with chloroform, lock the box and leave it in the storeroom or any of unoccupied rooms of Shah Manzil. Sultanat would be dead in a few days anyway. 

look there are sniffing snoppers with sensitive noses in the house,like Rubina and Ghazala, and even private eye Zaroon.. so i suppose best is  to send Saltanat  to the bottom of the ocean!  as fodder for the ocean life!  waise bhi Kainat symbolicly is sinking Saltanat's  ship of love..The box/ chest ,perhaps insinuates piracy , carried out by cut throat Kainat

Alternatively, drop a poisonous snake or gas bomb in the box with Sultanat. Kainaat's inexperience with kidnapping and killing was on full display but the idea of the headphone was a nice touch. I think CVs are laying grounds to whitewash her later on. Sabina, the gleeful bird-brain, was no help in the execution plan.

love your wicked ideas! and yes the gana "bach ke  tu rehena! chakas!! was brilliant  touch by CV's! a macabre mix of murder and humour!  and also haan! this dame Sabrina  is a bit dense.. I assumed  that this chic slick dame would have no dearth of wicked schemes! May be, cvs  have pulled  her back  a bit, so Kainat's evil streak can be more obvious.

If they hadn't advertised Sultanat's confession - I would have assumed that Sultanat and Humza would show up married the day after Zaroon-Kainaat nikah at the Shah Manzil doorstep. As it happened in Swaragini. smiley36

waise this is way better an idea! Irshita , me hoping the creatives are reading your original  comment! to pick  up this show! thanks so much for a very engaging comment!   love hammie

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

did you note how she sat at the foot of the bed Zaroon was moping about on.. mark my word ,she has the hawwts for him.. Kainat's  welfare is one behana, to  interact act with  the blue eyed boy Zaroon!

May be. May be not. I can't Neelam as a person when it comes to Zaroon-Sultanat relationship so it is hard for me to see her joining the beeline for the gift of God for the women of Shah Manzil. She is like a dear diary type object. They can confide with her and it will kept a secret. They can ask her a question and will get no real answers. She is often used as a prop to explain Zaroon and Sultanat's thoughts and actions to the audience. She has no agency in moving/changing/impacting that relationship in any way.   

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Irshita

May be. May be not. I can't Neelam as a person when it comes to Zaroon-Sultanat relationship so it is hard for me to see her joining the beeline for the gift of God for the women of Shah Manzil. She is like a dear diary type object. They can confide with her and it will kept a secret. They can ask her a question and will get no real answers. She is often used as a prop to explain Zaroon and Sultanat's thoughts and actions to the audience. She has no agency in moving/changing/impacting that relationship in any way.   

😃 waise you must have sensed I have a dislike for Neelam..but I do agree with you Irshita, that both Z and S  confide in her, and yes Neelam's saving grace is loyalty  and she does keep secrets   of those she bonds with..  also what I now realize is, that Neelam has no qualms in showing her displeasure towards  Kainat  , not even the fact that Kainat  very nearly married her brother.. you are right, Neelam serves   to be a mouthpiece  for Zand S  in situations when both cannot  get through to each other due to the circumstances..