Param Singh & Harshita gaur(Our sadda Parsh) life after sadda haq

wewantrahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What I like about Param his cool and funny nature ,how he always loves tries to do something new conceptual...

After sadda haq

With Ghulam he proofs that there is no need to always have love story as concept...than he chooses MKRL...which was also an amazing one...

I think now it's time he too choose some business man role or some love story or Doc or lawyer or Army....love how he always  choose new concept but as we know  never seen concept always get less fame it's proved again and again

His quality acting needs some good shows with good SS

About Harshita Di I love her dancing and her grace..the way she carries herself

After sadda haq

She took some gap and comes up Mirzapur ...In Mirzapur she was praised more for her simply beauty  than acting as she was hardly having any scenes ...than punchhbeat only thing which I like in that was Harshita gaur dancing scene rest remind me of KYY (starting episodes)

I think now it's time for her to do some shows where she can be lawyer or dancer or fashionable ...better if she can be vamp as they get better dresses than lead actress, right now she is just doing shows where she hardly getting any screenspace..it's time to change that

Her quality acting need some good shows with good SS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

To be frank, I feel bro's choices of project has been a little disappointing. Only Black Coffee was entertaining, not much though. And regarding the girl never felt following her ever again.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ghulaam had a good concept. AGREED. Poor conceptual execution plus bad casting were the major points that turned the show from entertainment to torture.

Mariam Khan had a very talented team but Param never got to play the said role. Fawad Ashraf was promoted as a market-oriented journalist but aisa kuch dikha nahi. It was all and all copy/paste of Sadda Haq.

Harshita made one right decision, waiting and choosing Mirzapur. Punchbeat to me was her worst choice.