Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Sacrifice would've worked only if MisHaan weren't soul mates. But makers have already been clear about that so definitely it won't work🤔

imagine realsiing ur sis loved guy and he loved her too but bec u were delusional he decided to sacrifice🤔

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

imagine realsiing ur sis loved guy and he loved her too but bec u were delusional he decided to sacrifice🤔

Yaar I seriously feel Pari is harshly being judged. The show was about same scenario their mothers we in and I'm glad they chose each other. Ruhaan deserves to be treated like this for breaking his friend's heart 😡

khatimeethi thumbnail

Yaar I seriously feel Pari is harshly being judged. The show was about same scenario their mothers we in and I'm glad they chose each other. Ruhaan deserves to be treated like this for breaking his friend's heart 😡

it isnt same scenario by miles

pari mom broke a home cam between a couple or say kunal was characterless or whatever

it was happily married couple and then she went with kunal with no thoughts about mauli or being decent to inform her

it isnt same here by miles🤔

Ruhaan yes let him also get his karma back ---he gave zero hoots about veer

Orphic thumbnail

it isnt same scenario by miles

pari mom broke a home cam between a couple or say kunal was characterless or whatever

it was happily married couple and then she went with kunal with no thoughts about mauli or being decent to inform her

it isnt same here by miles🤔

Ruhaan yes let him also get his karma back ---he gave zero hoots about veer

May be the circumstances aren't same but the doraha is same, love or sister and I'm glad they chose each other. If nandu had done the same, may be mauli would have stuck with scum Kunal but as a friend nandu would have excelled.

And yeh Ruhaan baba kya shayiri kar rahe hain? It sounds like truck k peechhe waali shayiri 🤣

khatimeethi thumbnail

May be the circumstances aren't same but the doraha is same, love or sister and I'm glad they chose each other. If nandu had done the same, may be mauli would have stuck with scum Kunal but as a friend nandu would have excelled.

And yeh Ruhaan baba kya shayiri kar rahe hain? It sounds like truck k peechhe waali shayiri 🤣

ruhaan baba shayari standard has gone down🤣 of late i am not liking kunal saying shayari too or may be i like when it is recited emotionally

haan their is no doraha also actually 🤣ruhaan is like dupaata only now🤓

khatimeethi thumbnail

yaar why do ppl worship characters🤔mai toh insaan ko bhi na karun

i judge ppl day to day basis and keep no grudge i learn ,unlearn and have no fixed pov.

So when ppl come to me and say yesterday u did this today u are doing tat i am like yeah yest i saw A today i saw B too

....life would be better if we could live laugh have fun and not be bounded by you supported me eons ago do me today too

na ...if u like/love someone point their flaws let them know and be better

bec if u worship ppl that is where downslide happen u support them in worse stuff too

Enough of my rant

Orphic thumbnail

ruhaan baba shayari standard has gone down🤣 of late i am not liking kunal saying shayari too or may be i like when it is recited emotionally

haan their is no doraha also actually 🤣ruhaan is like dupaata only now🤓

High five ✋ I'm not liking this typical lover boy attitude as well 🤣

Yeah khota sikka kahin ka 😡 achha hua iske saath

Orphic thumbnail

yaar why do ppl worship characters🤔mai toh insaan ko bhi na karun

i judge ppl day to day basis and keep no grudge i learn ,unlearn and have no fixed pov.

So when ppl come to me and say yesterday u did this today u are doing tat i am like yeah yest i saw A today i saw B too

....life would be better if we could live laugh have fun and not be bounded by you supported me eons ago do me today too

na ...if u like/love someone point their flaws let them know and be better

bec if u worship ppl that is where downslide happen u support them in worse stuff too

Enough of my rant

Kisne kya kardiya?

I agree with u completely 🤗

khatimeethi thumbnail

Kisne kya kardiya?

I agree with u completely 🤗

IF in general and other forums 🤔

When ppl are like u said this some time ago now changed i am like duh i was young made mistake had different perspective have different now 😳

khatimeethi thumbnail

High five ✋ I'm not liking this typical lover boy attitude as well 🤣

Yeah khota sikka kahin ka 😡 achha hua iske saath

yes something is off and i am not exactly able to point what 🤔KJ is much better in reciting shayaris and the last 2 havent been upto mark

hahha ek baar bas rode aache se🤣