pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So as expected precap scene was a dream of Mishtu..But Pari still can't believe that MisHaan luv each other. She feels Ruhaan luvs only her🤦

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

So as expected precap scene was a dream of Mishtu..But Pari still can't believe that MisHaan luv each other. She feels Ruhaan luvs only her🤦

I told ya even if Ruhan screams she will be like he only loves him

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Madam wants to name the relationship they have, based on ruhaan's behaviour with her. I think she never thought arnav as a friend. If she did, she would have understood.

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Pranu, this woman is delusional, we all know that. What happened,  my friend? Can you give a brief update? Thanks in advance

Toh, what does she think that picture of Ruhaan, Mishti is? Kya Mishti, Ruhaan ko drug kar ke kiss kar rahi hain? I just want to know in what context other than loving and wanting each other would Ruhaan willingly bend his head and Mishti tenderly would kiss him? ONE CONTEXT  sissy😡

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Madam wants to name the relationship they have, based on ruhaan's behaviour with her. I think she never thought arnav as a friend. If she did, she would have understood.

HUHHHH !!! So, no guy should ever interact with a girl, unless otherwise he is willing to love them? Anshi, I think your " door rahe didi" suits perfectly🤣🤣

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail

Doesn't madam stay in mumbai ya she shifted to gorakhpur in UP or interior of rajasthan😆

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

HUHHHH !!! So, no guy should ever interact with a girl, unless otherwise he is willing to love them? Anshi, I think your " door rahe didi" suits perfectly🤣🤣

I swear she is behaving like some small town girl who never interactsd with guy in her life🤔

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Doesn't madam stay in mumbai ya she shifted to gorakhpur in UP or interior of rajasthan😆

Exactly, what is the name of the relationship with Arnav then? Woh bhi love tha? Kya difference hain in dono mein, except what she is cooking in her head?😡

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Ikr! Which age is she even living in? 

Bold - haan anshi, your epic line would be a reality very soon ðŸ¤£

khatimeethi thumbnail

Ikr! Which age is she even living in? 

Bold - haan anshi, your epic line would be a reality very soon ðŸ¤£

Along with that he will buy rakhi from wholesale ..

What if alisha mu too😆and gazzilion models he work with ...

Wasn't he adjusting for Alisha too