NEW MANAN SS: FLOWER BASKET

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

HELLO EVERYONE

Well, I am Lakshmi with you. This is my very first post in KYY Forum. I have recently watched KYY’s 60 episodes so far (Will continue to watch remaining episodes soon). I really loved the chemistry between Manik and Nandini.

Well, to tell more about myself...I have been a die hard fan of MAANEET (GEET Huvi Sabse Parayi that was aired on Star one) I still love them and I have been writing lot of FFs on them. Now, I would love to write FFs on MANAN too.

Here is the link to my personal thread:

VAIDHUMOM'S FAN FICTION

Coming to “FLOWER BASKET” It was already written by me for MAANEET (Maan and Geet from the TV show "GEET HUVI SAB SE PARAYEE" shortly known as GHSP) On India forums and I have started re-posting here and I feel MANNAN will also be well roped for my Flower Basket. This is my first FF on MANNAN and Hope I get equal response 🤗

I have already started posting FLOWER BASKET (MANAN VERSION) on blog and would like to share the links here. based on the response I receive for Flower Basket, I would write more stories for MANAN on Wattpad and post links in this forum.

SO...ANYONE WITH ME? I would love go get some likes and comments and then take a call on continuing posting further here.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail

FLOWER BASKET

Its a very simple story and yet it manages to take you for a dreamy love drive filled with laughter, happiness, craziness...and over and above... make you experience LOVE that comes with all emotional challenges..

SHE believes in true love...she dreams of a guy who will madly love her...will her dreams come true? Will she ever get to meet him in reality?

PLEASE READ AHEAD TO FEEL THE ESSENCE OF FLOWER BASKET ❤️

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Important Note before you continue:

I have continued with the story plot and some of the characters who are famous in GHSP serial - especially, Pinky, Aaditya, Savithri Devi (Grandma) are also here..I am sure you will love them

In this FF, both Manik and Nandini are from Tamil families. Hope you are ok with it. I thought to keep some difference between both the Flower Basket Versions.

I tend to make lot of grammar and spelling mistakes...kindly excuse.

CHARACTERIZATION

Manik Sundaresan: 23 Year old young and charming business man who has taken the responsibilities of Sundaresan & Co Tea Estate in Ooty

Manik Sundaresan: 23 Year old young and charming business man who has taken the responsibilities of Sundaresan & Co Tea Estate in Ooty

Nandini Murthy: 20 year old, blessed with innocence, natural beauty that anyone will fall for. Currently doing her final year graduation in Business Management in Ooty

Currently doing her final year graduation in Business Management in Ooty

Gautam Sundaresan & Priya Sundaresan: Parents of Manik

Gautam Sundaresan & Priya Sundaresan: Parents of Manik

Savithri Devi: Gautam's Mom i

Savithri Devi: Gautam's Mom i.e Manik's Paati (Grandma)

e Manik's Paati (Grandma)

Krishna Murthy & Rohini Murthy: Nandini Murthy's Parents.

Krishna Murthy & Rohini Murthy: Nandini Murthy's Parents

Pinky Manchanda: Nandini's Best Friend and her classmate too

Pinky Manchanda: Nandini's Best Friend and her classmate too. Absolute foodie... and always busy munching 😄. She hails from Punjabi family.

Aaditya: Manik's PA and also Pinky's Fiance and a good friend and well wisher of Nandini

Aaditya: Manik's PA and also Pinky's Fiance and a good friend and well wisher of Nandini

Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 1 A