Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: masked

Good Riddance the namesake thriller ended today.Hope it does not get the renewed permit for Season 2 since it was not a TRP catcher anymore.

Anyway getting back to the show it has been proved today that Dhoka Raj Singh truly & only had Tara's love stamp on his cold black heart.No doubt about it since both were Psychopaths.It was Tara who killed Netra & it was Deep who did the fake murder of Tara.All the gold/Cash were converted into Diamonds-ingenious indeed-Real Estate mein nahi daala.Tara too had some brainwaves of diamond conversion.

Anyway the show started with double role of Arohi/Tara & since Deep was gonna do a getaway with Tara anyway so what was the purpose of introducing Arohi on the show then? Don't get me wrong.Alisha excelled & carved her own niche with the role of Tara/Arohi. Everything was going fine till the idiotic revamp. Arohi could have either been phased out or killed if Alisha was getting stressed doing double duty of Arohi/Tara.It has always been the Deera love story.Deep could have sent any other person to jail for the crimes committed by Tara considering his sharp intellect.

Instead the thriller was all about money chase & treasure hunts with Arohi's life being treated like a Soccer by Deep & his cronies.Yeah Thrillers do have the concept of seduction/betrayal & lies & deception but IMMJ inspite of having all of these never delivered truly. Ardeep on the other hand became a laughing stock thanks to the depiction of the CV's.People loved Ardeep especially the old IMMJ fans.Deep was always irredeemable & we had various topics on the forums regarding Deep's character portrayal.All in all the tag of Mastermind was stuck to him.True to my words the Asli Khiladi/Unknown Player never came to the fore.Such kind of mind-boggling schemes would have not worked without the aid & influence of that Player howsoever Deep might have been a smart & cunning person.

Some Questions would always remain unanswered-why did Deep change the face of Arohi inspite of the Original Anjali being there whose face was the key to that Bank Locker?

What was there in that Treasure chest which took the lives of Mausi/Bindya as a price through Kashyap Trivedi?

What was the real past of Tara & Aorhi both?Why they had identical faces? What was the purpose of repeating the identical concept ad-nauseum either with Deep & Tara?

Raichands were always wealthy having real estate all over the world though the property's original owners was Kalyani so why did Deep & Tara require to steal money either from the bank or a museum? Its a classic case of money laundering.

Who was the Unknown face who was always aiding Deep on his nefarious schemes?

Yeah Deep like person can only love Tara like person. Yes i hope there wont be 2nd season..enuf already

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

I seriously can never trust Deep..Aarohi is dumb..

Last mein why did he say i love u Tara ya Aarohi? So he love both? Or bcos Aarohi had tht face too he said that

Or is this plan again somehow bcos he need Tara too..i think this circle never ends..he is using both..he loves both..perhaps..he might again go back to Aarohi if he need her since she is that dumb..and he might be using Tara for some need and go back to Aarohi..he made it seem he did everything for Tara..sounds fishy..even Tara dont have the mind of Deep..she is just that way..evil..but Deep..anyway made for eachother

He said that bcuz he given arohi identity also to tara as tara can go any way with arohi face thats why he said i love u tara ya arohi..arohi face changed so now tara will live with arohi identity..he loved only tara

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Good Riddance the namesake thriller ended today.Hope it does not get the renewed permit for Season 2 since it was not a TRP catcher anymore.

Anyway getting back to the show it has been proved today that Dhoka Raj Singh truly & only had Tara's love stamp on his cold black heart.No doubt about it since both were Psychopaths.It was Tara who killed Netra & it was Deep who did the fake murder of Tara.All the gold/Cash were converted into Diamonds-ingenious indeed-Real Estate mein nahi daala.Tara too had some brainwaves of diamond conversion.

Anyway the show started with double role of Arohi/Tara & since Deep was gonna do a getaway with Tara anyway so what was the purpose of introducing Arohi on the show then? Don't get me wrong.Alisha excelled & carved her own niche with the role of Tara/Arohi. Everything was going fine till the idiotic revamp. Arohi could have either been phased out or killed if Alisha was getting stressed doing double duty of Arohi/Tara.It has always been the Deera love story.Deep could have sent any other person to jail for the crimes committed by Tara considering his sharp intellect.

Instead the thriller was all about money chase & treasure hunts with Arohi's life being treated like a Soccer by Deep & his cronies.Yeah Thrillers do have the concept of seduction/betrayal & lies & deception but IMMJ inspite of having all of these never delivered truly. Ardeep on the other hand became a laughing stock thanks to the depiction of the CV's.People loved Ardeep especially the old IMMJ fans.Deep was always irredeemable & we had various topics on the forums regarding Deep's character portrayal.All in all the tag of Mastermind was stuck to him.True to my words the Asli Khiladi/Unknown Player never came to the fore.Such kind of mind-boggling schemes would have not worked without the aid & influence of that Player howsoever Deep might have been a smart & cunning person.

Some Questions would always remain unanswered-why did Deep change the face of Arohi inspite of the Original Anjali being there whose face was the key to that Bank Locker?

What was there in that Treasure chest which took the lives of Mausi/Bindya as a price through Kashyap Trivedi?

What was the real past of Tara & Aorhi both?Why they had identical faces? What was the purpose of repeating the identical concept ad-nauseum either with Deep & Tara?

Raichands were always wealthy having real estate all over the world though the property's original owners was Kalyani so why did Deep & Tara require to steal money either from the bank or a museum? Its a classic case of money laundering.

Who was the Unknown face who was always aiding Deep on his nefarious schemes?

Actors do get stressed but they love to act more than anything..Alisha didnt quit as Aarohi..she was removed as so called story progression by the CVs

Also iam not entirely sure if Deep doesn't have any motives and did everything only for Tara..Ish mein marjawa..that might be the betrayal line who knows..not that he will betray Tara like Aarohi..he is betraying her but wont leave her 99% unless he need Aarohi again for some use..he also need Tara..uff this show made me mad..what is the purpose to show that inner dialogue towards the end? Also he said he loves Tara ya Aarohi..it was fine till then. They again wanted to make twist in the end..this is nnot the way to make thriller..thrillers are good only when limited, quality and essential.

Their desire to make good thriller failed two times..i hope Yash and Mamta won't try for the third time

TeenRose1 thumbnail

I think there is no twist in the end but only kept just for the twist purpose..i hope iam fine that way..otherwise i wud go mad thinking all possible ways. Thriller with no story is not a thriller. It was way too obvious in day before yest epi itself that he is betraying her and trapped them.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Ayesha nia k sath reh k arjun ny hi jhoot bolna sikh liya hai😆he lied that show is ending on 20 june or i think by mistake he said..it is ending next week 28 june on firday..and some sbs news saying that deera will happen n deep will ditch fake arohi n run away🤣so we have to tolerate one more week of crap n i m excited to see fake arohi popet🤣i hope that sbs news is true..and yeah we will meet in aalisha next show forum

LOL me too..i was wishing if this Aarohi is not real. I hope she is not. Real Aarohi too believed once but that's it..she was never this desperate and brainless..though kind hearted

TeenRose1 thumbnail

While its better that Deep reunites with the original Tara/Arohi rather than the current fake one what purpose does it serve? The serial would always remain a blot on the Thriller genre with unsolved mysteries starting with the tagline "Confusion/Dhoka/Khazana mein Marjawan" . Don't know whether the rumor is true or not of Alisha's return but if Tara was gonna be bought back at the end then how the hell was she shown as dead & her eyes implanted on Deep? Koi Tantra-Wantra kiya hai kya Deep bhai ya CV's ne?

IMMJ could have been a hit show but for its blunders & flip-flops.I don't know how many of the guys here watch another thriller based revenge show Ek Bhram Sarvagunn Sampanna .Even though that serial is also facing declining ratings but the writers know how to present its protagonist Jhanvi the ideal bahu on a revenge mission against the Mittals for the wrong done to her father Dr. Ashok Sharma.Thrillers don't always top the rating charts & its expected but at least IMMJ could have delivered a compelling storyline.Instead we got mindless treasure hunting & umpteen betrayals of Arohi whether old/new does not matter.

Still at the very end its not clear & it would forever remain a mystery who was Deep & what were his plans & goals? Only thing we know about him is he's just a manipulative Money-Minded Psychopath with a horrendous past & malicious intentions.His family is also of Psychopaths like the Raichands.

Yes he love money..may be he love Tara..may be Aarohi too..but not in the passionate way that he tells..ishq mein marjawa..but just love..that is all an act..he likes to be with Tara though..more than Aarohi..iam confused again..what is real..what is lie..it has to be lie for Aarohi..but also Tara..he just loves himself..he is a psychopath afterall..same with Tara..she loves herself more than Deep..they cant be away from eachother..they are made for eachother..not that they will die..but they are one unit

TeenRose1 thumbnail

May be i was just reading too much into it..Arjun is a damn good actor..Aalisha too..atleast i got aware of her through this show

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Teen Rose 1 u have quoted my post quite a couple of times & u seem to be confused.Its not ur fault we have the same dejavu too inspite of it going off air.There was no definite ending.It ended on a cliffhanger.Regarding Netra just like other Tara victims she won,'t come back alive & its already mentioned on the quoted post.

Deep was a complex man.Nobody could understand him perhaps not even the CV's who.created him that's why there were so many flip-flops regarding his character alignment.IMMJ was not a thriller but a convoluted messed up story with illogical twist & turns.Here our primary FL Arohi was reduced to being a crybaby & seductive dancer.Arohi was a simple yet a mesmerizing beauty with nice middle class values.But her destiny had black mark written all over it even before the arrival of Deep.since her father was the manager in Dhanlaxmi Financial Services the firm of that Smuggler Vasundhara.From that day onwards with the arrival of Deep.Arohi came into the Raichand cross-hairs & her destruction got started.

Deep had inflicted every possible pain to.Arohi crossing every human limits which was much worse than what Viraaj Dobriyal.did to Jhanvi.Deep was never a grey character just an out & out evil entity with emotional mind games.

That's why IMMJ was never a thriller bcoz Arohi's life was destroyed without any reason.Aisa kabhi bhi koi Thriller mein nahi hota hai.aur hota bhi.hai toh koi thos wajah hota hai.Deep.had no reason to destroy Arohi's life forget the revamp.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

I got it. He wants to give Tara Aarohi name. So there is S2 my God. I wont watch it.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

im pretty sure season 2 will be on web only