romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Kya Alladin Shehzadi Yasmeen (Parrot) ko jadoi potli (magical bag) mein daal ke keh sakta hai, "Ayy jadu ki potli tu badal deta hai sab ka haal, shehdzai ko wapas bana de toata se insaan."

I feel Alladin might use that magical bag.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Good idea. I hope cvs read this😊. 

romaila thumbnail

@Juhi: Do Cvs stalks this forum? 😲And regarding the show, I don't see other means to Yasmeen's recovery. Jadu ko jadu hi kaat sakta hai... other Jinnis have limited powers and Chiragh ka jin will never help.

Ek aur idea hai.... in PKYEH, an entire track was dedicated to a magic potion search. That potion was introduced in the show for turning Abhay Raichand from a vampire into a human being. Cvs might show some potion drama if not magic.   🤔

Originally posted by: romaila

@Juhi: Do Cvs stalks this forum? 😲And regarding the show, I don't see other means to Yasmeen's recovery. Jadu ko jadu hi kaat sakta hai... other Jinnis have limited powers and Chiragh ka jin will never help.

Ek aur idea hai.... in PKYEH, an entire track was dedicated to a magic potion search. That potion was introduced in the show for turning Abhay Raichand from a vampire into a human being. Cvs might show some potion drama if not magic.   🤔

But that potion thing never came in use. About cvs stalking forums- I feel some cvs do. Some years ago, Anand Sivakumaran who wrote some shows talked to us sometimes on The Buddy Project forum. A couple of times he even gave us spoilers. 2 years ago, in Life Ok Chandrakanta there were several things we discussed that we wanted and some of the things actually happened in the show few days later. 2-3 things shown in the show even matched with what I wrote in my FF a couple of weeks earlier. So there is a possibility of forums being stalked😆. 

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

Nice idea . May be this might happen .

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

But that potion thing never came in use. About cvs stalking forums- I feel some cvs do. Some years ago, Anand Sivakumaran who wrote some shows talked to us sometimes on The Buddy Project forum. A couple of times he even gave us spoilers. 2 years ago, in Life Ok Chandrakanta there were several things we discussed that we wanted and some of the things actually happened in the show few days later. 2-3 things shown in the show even matched with what I wrote in my FF a couple of weeks earlier. So there is a possibility of forums being stalked😆. 

Activity on the show forums is down due to new server migration. I doubt CVS will be interested in visiting dead forums, but if they do.... let's leave ideas for them. 😆

Coming to the potion part, that potion was used for healing Abhay and consequently, he became mortal.

Actually, I'm looking forward to a separate track on "Save Yasmeen." Ali searching for a solution, some magical twists like save Ammi Track, etc.

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Nice idea . May be this might happen .

Let's see what cvs have planned for the show viewers. 😆

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice idea. And about pkyek that is nostalgia for me

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Nice idea. And about pkyek that is nostalgia for me

Pkyek I started watching from last track if season when Maithili was revealed as a vampire. I would have watched earlier had I known that that show was about vampire nit regular saas bahu of that time. I think that is the only Ekta Kapoor show I liked apart from Jodha Akbar😆. I only did not liked Panchi dying. They could have shown her alive and getting married to Danish and also Alina's powers not being explored at all. That show ran nearly a month or more without the hero when Abhay became an ice statue. Coming to the show, they show track like finding potion track of pkyek and also like a track from pypck where CK is mission to turn Virendra back into human from a doll.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

But jadui potli chise double karte hai , kahi do do shahjadi aa jaye toh ?