intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode was so good. I laughed a lot. 

Both sonakshi with her OTT persona of parvati and rohit as an enraged doctor seeing parvati making mockery of doctors were awesome.

I loved Rohit expressions on the Ott acting. I can so connect with him . 

His expression when sonakshi as parvati went to operate on her husband was hilarious. Bechare doctors ki koi izzat nahi. And now he wants to file a case against the serial πŸ˜†.

Karan has a gr8 comic timing . Very few actors have that these days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradize12344 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes. He does comedy scenes effortlessly. His expressions are funny. In Bahu hamari Rajanikanth also he had great comic timing.

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: paradize12344

Yes. He does comedy scenes effortlessly. His expressions are funny. In Bahu hamari Rajanikanth also he had great comic timing.

Best was when his maid asked, aapko kuch chahiye bhaiyaa? And he replied, Katrina kaif.

And then she said "15 min main Laati hoon🀣

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was hilarious 

Just couldn't stop laughing 

Some credit even maid deserve ..πŸ˜† she was getting irritated ....that normally happens when someone keeps commenting while we are watching ....

He got so irriated seeing parvati going to operate ....his expressions as if he is watching horror movie ....πŸ˜†

Loved his expressions .... Such scenes used to happen in TV shows like that three times head movement.πŸ˜† When that doctor said sorry and folded hands infront of parvati.πŸ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was epic man. Their exaggerated version of Indian television makes me feel stupid for watching Indian television altogether. πŸ˜† It was hilarious man. And I am happy with the way they are showing these two people. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was a Hilarious episode ...🀣 What a trolling of indian television drama.. We often see this kind of super heroine who can do everything herself. They took it to another level by making Parvati operate on a dead man. Amidst the monotony of tv dramas, it was such a fresh episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Today's episode was so good. I laughed a lot. 

Both sonakshi with her OTT persona of parvati and rohit as an enraged doctor seeing parvati making mockery of doctors were awesome.

I loved Rohit expressions on the Ott acting. I can so connect with him . 

His expression when sonakshi as parvati went to operate on her husband was hilarious. Bechare doctors ki koi izzat nahi. And now he wants to file a case against the serial πŸ˜†.

Karan has a gr8 comic timing . Very few actors have that these days.

@bold heart surgeon πŸ˜†πŸ€£

so glad that i gave this show a chance. loving every bit of the show for now. Rohit was so relateable with all his questions πŸ€£

Eagerly waiting for the next epi.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kon han yeh pagal auratπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Karan stolen whole episode today i dnt remember when i laugh this much while watching on tv show

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved today episode..I don't know abt Karan before..this is the first show of him I'm watching..I really fell in love with his comedy timing n acting...loved today his reaction while watching kpkπŸ˜† Parvati thumhari kahani kathamπŸ˜† I totally enjoyed..this is the first time I'm laughing like hell while watching daily soap..Karan is doing good job..n Deepika looking gorgeous..loved her characterization...and parvati reminded me simar..πŸ˜† loved the way she shown variation..n I'm very glad she choosen good daily soap which is totally different from sasural simar ka..I hope this shows turns out to b good..n get good trps..n really hope this shows continuous like this without any drama n politics

Edited by vardhinirosid - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

It was hilarious 

Just couldn't stop laughing 

Some credit even maid deserve ..πŸ˜† she was getting irritated ....that normally happens when someone keeps commenting while we are watching ....

He got so irriated seeing parvati going to operate ....his expressions as if he is watching horror movie ....πŸ˜†

Loved his expressions .... Such scenes used to happen in TV shows like that three times head movement.πŸ˜† When that doctor said sorry and folded hands infront of parvati.πŸ˜†

Oh yes the maid was awesome too. Her devotion to parvati and exasperation when rohit was taunting her fav serial. Too good🀣.

I believe this is the first time he watched a daily soap. I wonder rohit to sasural simar kaa dikha dete to kyaa hota🀣