Cvs need to tone down Raghbir..!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Its been two weeks and i feel now Cvs need to tone down Raghbir.

Whole time drunk and his behaviour is getting monotonous. Please give him some normal scenes as well.

It was ok till drunk & marry drama but now its getting little bit OTT.

Want some normal scenes of him with his family and Pragati as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree. I couldn’t understand if Raghbir fully knew that he had married pragati until his conversation with his brother at the end of the yesterday’s episode.

CVs also need to start telling the story properly. Editing is also all over the place - like the Friday episode had no continuity from scene to scene. What happened to Pragati’s father? She just walks out on him and comes to Raghbir’s house. The lock for the ghost door moves from above the stairs to the room below and so on. I hope they are keeping track of all the open threads that are supposed to be answered later.

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Its been two weeks and i feel now Cvs need to tone down Raghbir.

Whole time drunk and his behaviour is getting monotonous. Please give him some normal scenes as well.

It was ok till drunk & marry drama but now its getting little bit OTT.

Want some normal scenes of him with his family and Pragati as well.

Exactly,was waiting to know how would RM react to his marriage,but again we r getting a drunk one,Now it's like BPP hero is not Raghbir,but "drunk Raghbir" which we don't appreciate,we r not watching the show to see a man who's not in his senses doing something,but we r watching to see what Raghbir does,I hope Raghbir doesn't drink this night😆

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hope they clear the mess and show office plot. How Sukku and her bodyguard created suicide drama at Spa. They need to show Pragati and Bani scenes parallely as they showed in yesterday's epsd. This will establish the link between RM's  past and present.