The big 15th episode reveal

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

So Ekta has said that on the 15th episode there will be a big reveal. The 15th epi being next Friday. I can’t remember her exact words so if anybody can provide link of the article then that would be handy. I hope it isn’t all hype and the reveal isn’t standard Ekta twist with plastic surgery. I think a possible twist could be that Bani was evil all along and entered raghbir’s life with a motive, plus pragati being involved with bani. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blaise90 thumbnail
Bani is not captive. That is sure. Either she is dead and ghost. Or she is dead and someone else is pretending to be her ghost. or she is alive and has a big plan. if she is alive, evil or just seeking revenge, she doesn't love Raghbir like he thinks. Pagati and Bani are connected somehow. I wish Raghbir would pull himself together already.so much is goiy on. Pragati needs him. and he needs to stop trying to kill himself. Don't know what will happen this Friday.I hope it's something big. Story is so interesting.
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blaise90

Bani is not captive. That is sure. Either she is dead and ghost.Or she is dead and someone else is pretending to be her ghost.or she is alive and has a big plan.if she is alive, evil or just seeking revenge, she doesn't love Raghbir like he thinks.Pagati and Bani are connected somehow.I wish Raghbir would pull himself together already.so much is goiy on. Pragati needs him. and he needs to stop trying to kill himself.Don't know what will happen this Friday.I hope it's something big. Story is so interesting.

@bold yes pragati needs him but more than pragati Raghbir needs her badly....she has her father as her emotional support...as of now her life is not that much difficult...unlike RM who is so broken,surrounded by bunch of people who does not care about him at all..woh jiye mary un ko farq hi nahi parta.....Bani ki memories main sharab pi pi kr mar jaye ga but family kuch nahi kry gi us ki.....3  saal se us k excessive drink krne ki habbit ko change krne tak k liye kuch nahi kiya family ne ab tak....pragati hi kuch kr sakti hai RM k liye because she cares for him.....only her care,affection and LOVE can heal him snd bring him back to life......

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I donot think that Rm family did not care about him. All of them just want that he will move on.their approach will not go down with him that's the main problem which father allow his son to mourn on his daughter-in-law for all life. His father clearly told him not to agree to marry sukanya but Rm himself decided to marry him. Even after sukanya fiasco his father want to continue his alliance with misha. Misha and Rm alliance is not just fixed in a day and moreover Rm is neither drinking nor he tried to commit suicide when alliance is fixed. He is just unhappy and unexcited with the alliance. His brother is  just reminded him his marital duty first toward misha now towards pragati there is nothing wrong in it. In first scene also his younger brother tried to cheer up nothing else . There is nothing wrong in it.

Blaise90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

@bold yes pragati needs him but more than pragati Raghbir needs her badly....she has her father as her emotional support...as of now her life is not that much difficult...unlike RM who is so broken,surrounded by bunch of people who does not care about him at all..woh jiye mary un ko farq hi nahi parta.....Bani ki memories main sharab pi pi kr mar jaye ga but family kuch nahi kry gi us ki.....3  saal se us k excessive drink krne ki habbit ko change krne tak k liye kuch nahi kiya family ne ab tak....pragati hi kuch kr sakti hai RM k liye because she cares for him.....only her care,affection and LOVE can heal him snd bring him back to life......

Raghbir wasn't this bad all 3 yrs right? He got better after therapy? I mean 1st episode and employee came to ask something and phir Pragati knew super boss. He must be working for some time. It's only after failing to prove suku fraud and that drunk scene on terrace and that ring incident with suku that he got suicidal bad and stopped doing anything I think...and now family doesn't look oblivious I think. They know what he is going through.they are just hiding a lot right now and marriage with Misha was part of that. That's why the excitement. Suku marriage was just RM's  another plan of suicide I think. Only mom wanted it for money. But they are all ignoring the real problem RM condition and busy in hiding their skeletons in closets. And they feel Pragati will threaten that.

Pragati needs to make RM atleast go back to the state before suku fiasco if not fully healed. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Unless this is a supernatural show, the big reveal could be that Bani is alive and is living in the house with the help of a family member as a ghost. 

If that happens, there is a high possibility that either she is evil or will turn evil. 

Personally, I don’t want a plastic surgery drama because that will mess up Pragati’s current characterization. I like her unrealistic OTT innocent, sweet look. 😆

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blaise90

Raghbir wasn't this bad all 3 yrs right? He got better after therapy? I mean 1st episode and employee came to ask something and phir Pragati knew super boss. He must be working for some time. It's only after failing to prove suku fraud and that drunk scene on terrace and that ring incident with suku that he got suicidal bad and stopped doing anything I think...and now family doesn't look oblivious I think. They know what he is going through.they are just hiding a lot right now and marriage with Misha was part of that. That's why the excitement. Suku marriage was just RM's  another plan of suicide I think. Only mom wanted it for money. But they are all ignoring the real problem RM condition and busy in hiding their skeletons in closets. And they feel Pragati will threaten that.

Pragati needs to make RM atleast go back to the state before suku fiasco if not fully healed. 

we don't know what was his condition after bani's sudden death.....how he behaved after that loss....was he silent,lifeless,things breaking mode or nervous breakdown etc etc????yup he was looking a little fine in first episode but was he fully mentally stable or healthy????no he does not remember anything what happened in those two years when he was in london.....he is running behind the shadows of his past.....woh jeena hi nahi chahta.....koi will hi nahi hai us k andar jeeny ki bas sansain ly raha hai....khud ko hurt kr raha hai....

usy shadi se bhi problem nahi nai hai.....because us ne misha ko pehly hi clearly bol diya tha do not expect love from me in  this marriage.....suku k sath itne agressive behaviour ki wajah PYAR tha jis k woh claim kr rahi thi k RM us se krta hai.....jab tak PYAR nahi hai sab fine hai Pragati k liye.....jab RM kuch feel krne lgy ga Pragati k liye hardships tab start hon gi Pragati ki.....because RM k pyar and dil pe sirf bani ka haq hai....aisa RM ka faisla hai☺️.....

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

I donot think that Rm family did not care about him. All of them just want that he will move on.their approach will not go down with him that's the main problem which father allow his son to mourn on his daughter-in-law for all life. His father clearly told him not to agree to marry sukanya but Rm himself decided to marry him. Even after sukanya fiasco his father want to continue his alliance with misha. Misha and Rm alliance is not just fixed in a day and moreover Rm is neither drinking nor he tried to commit suicide when alliance is fixed. He is just unhappy and unexcited with the alliance. His brother is  just reminded him his marital duty first toward misha now towards pragati there is nothing wrong in it. In first scene also his younger brother tried to cheer up nothing else . There is nothing wrong in it.

his father and brother care about him a little....baqi family to definitely nahi krti care RM ki.....his mother is greedy fine but the way he was chanting bani bani on his marriage day....aik mother ka itna cold reaction apne son k pain ko ly kr😲?????had hai wese......

when your close one is not in his right state of mind,in pain,or living in his past...he lost his love in an accident....he is in self destructing mode to family ko to extra protective ho jana chahiye aise insan k liye....but family kya kr rahi thi pichly 3 saal se????woh krna nahi chahta phir bhi shadi krwa rahy hy us ki misha se.....yeh kya solution hua?????pehly mentally preapre to kro usy.....koi reason to do usy jeene ki bu nahi simple funda shadi krwa do wah.....

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

his father and brother care about him a little....baqi family to definitely nahi krti care RM ki.....his mother is greedy fine but the way he was chanting bani bani on his marriage day....aik mother ka itna cold reaction apne son k pain ko ly kr😲?????had hai wese......

when your close one is not in his right state of mind,in pain,or living in his past...he lost his love in an accident....he is in self destructing mode to family ko to extra protective ho jana chahiye aise insan k liye....but family kya kr rahi thi pichly 3 saal se????woh krna nahi chahta phir bhi shadi krwa rahy hy us ki misha se.....yeh kya solution hua?????pehly mentally preapre to kro usy.....koi reason to do usy jeene ki bu nahi simple funda shadi krwa do wah.....

See everyone has different perspective towards the same problem . In first episode Rm was fine he is not happy not in love but ready to marry misha he did for the sake of family and he was handling the business also remember he ask for the file from misha but he was not in a destructive mode also till the sukanya comes there. The way he was behaving during marriage we cannot say that he never behaved previously like that especially in London where he receives psychiatric help. When sukanya alleged her they inquire about her and ask to  Rm and also called the psychiatric which Rm doesn't like than sukanya is right or wrong it's a different case but Rm is least interested in him. As sukanya is belong from powerful family and wants to marry him at any cost Rm father decide to continue the marriage with misha to save her son . Some time you are attacking on enemies sometime you are defending Rm father is in defending mode . Rm himself decide to challenge sukanya and to marry also.His father role is limited to giving advice also. Now when he is married to pragati cannot he get them divorced when both bride and groom accept the marriage as mistake. But his father perspective is clear when he get married things start changing slightly. Are not such things are happen in real life people get married for another time due to family and settled down in their life slowly. During misha alliance his condition is not that worst even much better than present .After marriage he will change or not is the different thing.

Blaise90 thumbnail

we don't know what was his condition after bani's sudden death.....how he behaved after that loss....was he silent,lifeless,things breaking mode or nervous breakdown etc etc????yup he was looking a little fine in first episode but was he fully mentally stable or healthy????no he does not remember anything what happened in those two years when he was in london.....he is running behind the shadows of his past.....woh jeena hi nahi chahta.....koi will hi nahi hai us k andar jeeny ki bas sansain ly raha hai....khud ko hurt kr raha hai....

usy shadi se bhi problem nahi nai hai.....because us ne misha ko pehly hi clearly bol diya tha do not expect love from me in  this marriage.....suku k sath itne agressive behaviour ki wajah PYAR tha jis k woh claim kr rahi thi k RM us se krta hai.....jab tak PYAR nahi hai sab fine hai Pragati k liye.....jab RM kuch feel krne lgy ga Pragati k liye hardships tab start hon gi Pragati ki.....because RM k pyar and dil pe sirf bani ka haq hai....aisa RM ka faisla hai☺️.....

Sahi hai... nothing is clear yet. But this is what I got...After Bani death  few months were disaster, locked room mystery happened and RM condition hamein kuch nehi pata. Then maybe family got fed up and sent him to Landon for treatment. Suku said 6 months. So suku se milne k baad 6 month he was in treatment and those months memory is blank. But then he got under control and came back and the way I see it, last 2 years, he is been living in past with Bani memories and drinks and having nightmares and being rude, but he was living, going to office handling business and even agreed to marry Misha, fully prepared to let her live her own life while he lives with Bani memories. He was in working condition atleast.

But then Suku came and like u said her claim k RM loved her like second Bani...use hila dia ye...he got worse again, suicidal this time...fed up of this new drama, unable to accept suku's claim but unable to reject completely ciz he doesn't remember... couldn't take the idea k vo Bani se move on kar bhi sakta hai...so he became bad again and ye suku se shaadi and everything that he did after that day is just repeated suicide attempt. Office bhi chod dia. Pragati se to shaadi hui but it's like drugs or depression...u go for treatment, u get a little better but then something happens and u hit bottom again and this time getting better is harder...This is my guess about RM situation. Pragati has quite a task on her hand.