12234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
My friend told me that today's episode was also harmless for nahar-saloni relationship so I watched. Thanks to cutelady for posting link. Anyway, today we have confirmed that Dhananjay did kill Suraj. He was very ashamed of it and Suraj's brothers were attacking Dhananjay. I think he's really ashamed about that. But there's a little voice in my mind saying that he married Gayatri buasa as penance for that crime, so does he really love her? I'm thinking he does. This sounds like how Nahar was really guilty about Chandni issue but that Saloni helped him. Is this another same type of track? Right now there is so much confusion, so much evil. That Padma............. 😡 . God she's just so. 🤢 😡 . Anyway, buasa's really happy with Dhananjay so don't know what this news will do to her. Hope she will be fine. She's really pretty and I like her character. Quiet and pretty nice. Anyway, I hope nahar-saloni get back together soon. Saloni was really missing him and so was I. 😳 All the other problems can continue as long as they are together. They should support each other and be together for the end of eternity. Saat phere would be such a nice serial if that was true. I'm starting to watch dulhan because of vidya-sagar. At least they're together. Anyway, let's hope saat phere get's better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The reason they are not showing him because he has gone on vacation with kirti. but no calls. Nahar did not call brijesh also. Yes dhan killed suraj. let's us see how that happened. now SP makers are taking ideas from the movies.

I don't remember the name but this movie had ajay devgan and Tabbu. Ajay devgan killed tabbu's husband then married her. When she was pregmnent with devgan's baby she finds out he is the one who killed her 1st husband. and hates him eventually he saves her and she forgives him.

let us see what happenes to SP story would they copy or not?

Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
12234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

The reason they are not showing him because he has gone on vacation with kirti. but no calls. Nahar did not call brijesh also. Yes dhan killed suraj. let's us see how that happened. now SP makers are taking ideas from the movies.

I don't remember the name but this movie had ajay devgan and Tabbu. Ajay devgan killed tabbu's husband then married her. When she was pregmnent with devgan's baby she finds out he is the one who killed her 1st husband. and hates him eventually he saves her and she forgives him.

let us see what happenes to SP story would they copy or not?

taking that sp badly needs some good ideas. This just might be it. 🤢
ramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The name of the movie is haqeeqat. it is 1996 movie.
kbakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pretty soon. tv producers will run out of all the stories. they will start copying movies. thanks
12234 thumbnail
Makes me respect movie producers more and more. How do they come up with ideas? 😉
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know, I really admire Gayatri's character too. I hope all ends well at last and Gayatri forgives Dhananjay if he's guilty. I don't want to see her in her old avatar anymore. 😒 She seems so happy.
Also, I wonder who is that mystery man. 🤔