sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's yabir scene was so beautiful. 

What a simple and subtle way to show love. Kabir loves Kavya unknowingly. 

This recent news of Tanvi leaving the show has really upset me. 

How will Kabir survive without her?   I cant imagine Kabir without Kavya. 

WTH makers and channel 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kavya kabir relationship has been gaining traction in the past week.  Hoping to see something good out of the progression. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Tanvi leaving the show??? Did not heard about it...

Well they have a good chemistry though they keep fighting 😆but still they are good together.

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Tanvi leaving the show??? Did not heard about it...

Well they have a good chemistry though they keep fighting 😆but still they are good together.

I found out just now,  from this forum.  They are referring to some shady site.  Will wait for tanvi or deepti to confirm.  Till then, relax. 

As long as they don't totally write off the character kavya, it should not have an impact on the plot of the show. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today's yabir scene was good. Zain and Tanvi are slowly getting into their characters.

Hope Tanvi quitting the show turns out to be a rumour.

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

I found out just now,  from this forum.  They are referring to some shady site.  Will wait for tanvi or deepti to confirm.  Till then, relax. 

As long as they don't totally write off the character kavya, it should not have an impact on the plot of the show. 

Do you know if Raj Baddhan and BizAsia are reliable sources?  He tweeted a report on that site and replied to someone that it is confirmed. But I read it and it’s almost a replica of the Spotboye report.

If at all the report is true, we will come to know in max 2 days even if no cast/crew confirms it, because - spoiler for today’s episode: in today’s episode Kavya has decided to leave the house.

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Today's yabir scene was so beautiful. 

What a simple and subtle way to show love. Kabir loves Kavya unknowingly. 

This recent news of Tanvi leaving the show has really upset me. 

How will Kabir survive without her?   I cant imagine Kabir without Kavya. 

WTH makers and channel 😡

I actually like Kabir-Kavya scenes where they aren’t forced to have romantic eyelocks that lasts for minutes. So I have been really liking their dynamic in the last few episodes.

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Do you know if Raj Baddhan and BizAsia are reliable sources?  He tweeted a report on that site and replied to someone that it is confirmed. But I read it and it’s almost a replica of the Spotboye report.

If at all the report is true, we will come to know in max 2 days even if no cast/crew confirms it, because - spoiler for today’s episode: in today’s episode Kavya has decided to leave the house.

Sorry,  no clue about the above.  But if it's decided,  then there's nothing anyone can do about it.  So don't sweat over it. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

She was not aware she's playing a mother what a silly excuse to throw someone out or for someone to make it as an excuse to leave a show...

Are they turning into a real one while playing the role??? They are being paid it is said being a mother is the biggest blessing playing a role is a curse...What an excuse.

Well better to say why she's leaving??

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

From day one of the show this poor soul has been bashed left, right and centre from various fandoms. 

Fact is the trp audience could never connect with Janvi and her revenge game.

Kavya was the only sane and connectible character in the show. Because she had no hidden agenda nor she was loud character always fighting with people around.

It is so unfair for her, as she was signed as main lead from the original plan of the show. 

This show is doomed from beginning. Lets see how long they will survive with this show👎🏼😵