What a disgraceful treatment to a character like Yasmine! :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

What a disgraceful treatment to a character like Yasmine!😡 From the start of the show, she wanted to be Sultana the first female ruler of her country and this is how she ended up by turning into parrot. Worst thing is she has no one by her side. Piddi and Rukhsar are employees so they can't di kuch than advising. Mehrunissa is useless and idiot being a mother. Let's see how Mehrunissa reacts on losing her daughter. And now because of that idiot woman, Zafar will be ruler. Also worst thing is Yasmine is not in her senses. So as a parrot she will not be able to understand what's going on. I hope Yasmine turns normal soon and shows Zafar his place😡.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

Wait for some time ..Ali is coming soon to show zafar his real place . Yasmine will be normal soon . Ali will save her . 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

@Moniluvskinshuk: What you think how would Ali save her? I mean none of the Jins seems much powerful. 🤔

Honestly, Yasmine into Parrot drama shouldn't be stretched. Majority of the viewership must be waiting for Yasmeen and Ali's encounter, any delay won't be appreciated.   

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

@Moniluvskinshuk: What you think how would Ali save her? I mean none of the Jins seems much powerful. 🤔

Honestly, Yasmine into Parrot drama shouldn't be stretched. Majority of the viewership must be waiting for Yasmeen and Ali's encounter, any delay won't be appreciated.   

No idea about how Ali gonna save Yasmine but Definitely It will be Ali only who gonna save her . And this parrot drama is build up for AliSmine First meet only . 

Goofball_1 thumbnail

Mehrunissa what a idiot woman!!

Wanna strangle her so bad..😡🤬

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

they are making strongest yasmine as weaker .. cv should also focus on yasmine as well as

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

they are making strongest yasmine as weaker .. cv should also focus on yasmine as well as

I hope this us just for 1 track. We want old Yasmine back who was even stronger than Aladdin at one time. They do this usually with kale centric shows. In Jamai Raja, though the show was good but I hated how they butchered the heroine many times to glorify the hero. And Yasmine should listen to what Rukhsar saud about thinking from her heart whether Aladdin can kill her dad instead of just avoiding it by saying she don't want to talk about it. She should at least remember Muchchad and think that he could he behind it. I at least hope that Yasmine as a parrot in her sense and doubt Zafar.