Would love to read more 😉

Thanku so much Titli🤗

Means a lot🥰🥰

Will try to write more😉

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

The Start Of A New Journey

After taking blessings from their elders all proceed to have food and prepare for bidaai…She can’t process how her life took such a turn in just few days and needs some time to digest this fact…She hardly has any food and gets up to bid adieu to her maternal home…She was reminiscing the moments she has spent till now few sweet,few bitter,many loved…

“Taani” hearing her brother’s voice she comes out of her trance…

“Ji bhai aayi” Taani moves from there to where her family is and goes and stands beside her brother

“Come Taani you and Rey take Krishnaji’s blessings and then we will proceed for Bidaai” her mother in law Avantika Singhania says softly knowing the turmoil of emotions Taani might be going through…

Taani and Rey both go in front of Krishnaji’s idol and join their hands and prays for their future and family’s welfare…Both of them move out towards hall and Taani finds tears prickling her eyes and tries to blink it away but the more she tries the more tears start flowing from her eyes...Rey looks at Taani and silently watches the scene unfolding…Suddenly Taani’s sister in law Sharon Shekhawat comes and hugs her tightly from behind…Though they share the bond of sister in laws but their bond is no less than any friends and sisters…They share everything with each other even the things they both find it difficult to share it with their brother/husband Swayam…Both Sharon and Taani are crying…Taani turns around and hugs Sharon more tightly…Swayam comes from their side and hugs both of them…He also has tears in his eyes but can’t utter a single word to console his little sister…Then with difficulty he breaks their hug and cups Taani’s face and lovingly and with utter care pecks her forehead…While doing so he remembers the first time he had held her in his tiny 7 year old hands and had kissed her on her forehead with the same care…Sharon again brings Taani in her arms and kisses her on both her cheeks…Taani then moves towards her mother Shipra who was equally sad and was crying and hugs her tightly…The mother then starts whispering sweet nothings in her ear and after sometime breaks the hug and peppers kisses all over face…Taani moves forward towards her father Tanveer Shekhawat and hugs her father and rests her head on his chest trying to lessen her pain and find comfort like she use to do since childhood…Tanveer breaks the hug with great difficulty and pecks her forehead and keeps his hand on her head and closes his eyes to stop the stubborn tears…Here Avantika also has tears in her eyes and Rey’s Bhabhi Purvi also has tears in her eyes…Rey’s father Rajnish and his brother Arjun wrap their arms around their wife’s shoulder as they understand their emotions…

“Ab chale??Grihapravesh aur baaki rasmein bhi karni hai hamein ghar pahunchke” announces Rey’s grandfather Krishnarai Singhania softly…Tanveer and Shipra asks the servants to bring Taani’s luggage and gifts from her room and keep it in the cars outside…

“Swayam” Rey calls out to Swayam…Swayam and Sharon turns around…

“Dekh main jaanta hoon ki ye sab kaafi jaldbaazi mein hua aur tu bhi sab jaanta hai par tu fikar mat kar…Taani ab meri jimmedari hai…Uska khayal main rakhunga…I promise…Aur Sharon tu bhi tension mat le..Vaha Purvi Bhabhi hai na mere saath Taani ka khayal rakhne…Aur tum sab jab mann kare tab aa jana Taani se milne aur Taani bhi to aahi sakti hai jab uski marzi hai…Aisa kaunsa dusre sheher jaa rahe hai…Kuch ghante bhar ka raasta hai…I promise you both to take care of Taani.” Saying so he smiles at his best friends and they both hug him…

“Tumhe ye sab kehne ki jaroorat nahi thi…Main jaanta hoon apne dost ko vo kabhi kisiko jaan bujhke hurt nahi kar sakta…I knw Taani is in safe hands” says Swayam with a smile

“Haan Rey aur main bhi jaanti hoon Purvi Bhabhi Taani ke saath hongi aur tu bhi” declares Sharon......

Arjun and 6 months pregnant Purvi go near Taani

“Arre Purvi Bhabhi aap itne time se khadi ho aap please baith jaiye varna thakaan aapke saath saath baby kobhi hogi” mutters Taani with concern…

Arjun and Purvi smile at her concern…

“Haan baith jaungi par pehle tumse kuch baat karni hai vo to kar loon” Taani nods her head asks Purvi to continue…

“Ab tum meri devrani ho sirf mere dost ki behen nahi to ek baat ka dhyaan rakhna ki…

Taani becomes tensed after hearing Purvi…She knows Purvi and Arjun since few years coz of her brother and they all share a friendly relation but now she is scared that if her marriage with Reyansh will change the dynamics of their relation…

“Tujhe khudko badalne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai…Tu jaisi yaha hai waisi hi waha bhi reh…Aur tu sabse pehli meri dost hai aur ab to meri behen bhi to ban gayi hai officially” Saying so Purvi teases her making her smile…

“Aur haan Taani main Swayam ki jagah nahi le sakta aur na lena chahta hoon par main bhi ab tera bhai hi hua to agar Rey ne kuch shaitani ki yaa tumhe tang kiya to mujhe bata dena acchi khabar le lunga uski” declares Arjun and winks at her making her giggle…

Taani and Rey along with Rey’s family sets to Rey’s house…

Avantika and Purvi get down first and head inside to do the grihapravesh ritual…They bring aarti thali,a glass filled with rice and a plate with Kumkum water…Avantika places the glass on the threshold and Kumkum water’s plate a bit forward inside the house…Taani and Rey stand at the threshold and Avantika instructs Purvi to welcome their new daughter in law…Purvi does the aarti and asks Taani to do the Grihapravesh ritual by kicking the glass softly with her right leg…Taani does so and Purvi further tells her to stand in Kumkum water and then walk forward…Taani as instructed stands in Kumkum water and keeps her right leg forward on the floor but she loses her balance but Rey quickly slides his hand around her waist and straightens her…She smiles grateful for his help and walks forward and takes everyone’s blessing…

“Purvi Taani ko apne room mein le jao beta” Rajnish tells Purvi

“Ji papa” Answers Purvi and takes Taani upstairs with her to her new room…Taani and Purvi enter Rey’s and now Taani’s room too and Taani is shocked to see the bed decorated beautifully with flowers veils created makeshift curtain and flower petals on bed…There are floating candles throughout the room kept in bowls filled with water and topped with rose petals…Purvi makes Taani sit on bed…

“Enjoy your suhagraat devraniji” teases Purvi,laughs at Taani’s expression and leaves the room…While coming downstairs she meets with Rey and winks at him

“Devarji all the best” Saying this Purvi bursts out laughing

“Bhabhi kya aap bhi” Rey says feeling awkward “Waise Bhabhi bhai aapko room mein bula rahe hai…Chalo I’ll help you to your room” Purvi smiles at Rey and ruffles his hair…Rey places his arm around Purvi’s shoulder and slowly helps her in descending down the stairs and till her room and then goes to his room…

He opens his room’s door and his eyes widens in shock…

“F*ck” he curses watching with wide eyes the arrangement of the room…His eyes search for Taani and finds her standing in balcony attached to their room gazing at sky and lost in her thoughts…He decides to talk with her

“Taani” he calls out softly…Taani turns around and faces him and gives him a small smile…Rey smiles back “Tum change karlo…U must be feeling uncomfortable with this heavy lehenga and jewellery…” Taani smiles at his concern goes in the room opens her bag takes her clothes out and goes in washroom to change her clothes…Taani comes out wearing a comfortable salvar and kurta and sees Rey has already changed into his sweat pants and wife beater vest and has already pushed the flower curtain to one side and is now removing the petals…Taani joins him and stars helping…After cleaning both go and sit on two separate single couch in his room facing each other…

“Tum theek ho” Rey asks Taani after observing her for sometime…Taani looks up at Rey and answers

“Haan” and quickly averts his stare…

“Chalo kaafi late ho gaya hai…I think we should sleep” says Rey getting up…Taani also gets up

“Reyansh” Taani calls out softly…Rey faces her…

“Aap bed pe so jaiye aur main iss couch pe sojati hoon” whispers Taani afraid for his reaction…

“Tum kyun??Main so jaata hoon couch pe” Rey grabs his pillow and starts moving towards the couch…

“Nahi…Ye aapka room hai…Aap bed pe sojaiye”

“Taani uss hisab se to ye ab tumhara bhi to room hai…”

“To ab kya kare??Naa main aapko couch pe sone de sakti hoon na aap mujhe sone de rahe ho” thinks Taani loudly

“We can do one thing” says Rey after thinking for a while…He goes and holds Taani by her arms and makes her sit on left side of bed and he goes around and sits on right side…

“Chalo…That is your side and this is my side” Saying this he places the cushions to serve as border between them…Taani smiles at him understanding he just made this pillow border to make her comfortable and lies down on her side and Rey does the same…Both are on their backs and are staring at the ceiling but sleep is far away from them…

“Sogayi kya” asks Rey after awhile

“Nahi…Neend nahi aa rahi…By the way Thanku…”

“What for??”

“For understanding and this pillow border so that I can be comfortable”

“Taani ye rishta hamari mutual understanding pe hi hai…Agar main tumhe nahi samjhunga to aur kaun samjhega??” His words bring tears in Taani’s eyes…

“Hey..Please don’t cry..Tumhe nahi lagta tumne ek do saal ka rone ka kota aaj hi pura kar diya?? Taani smiles at his words…

“That’s like” Rey smiles at her…

“Waise kal maa baat karegi tumse ye puchne ki tumhe honeymoon ke liye kaha jana hai…So tab tak place decide karke rakhna” Rey says after awhile

“Jaana jaroori hai??Hum baadmein bhi jaa sakte hai” Taani replies

“Haan Taani..Par hamein unke point of view se bhi sochna padega na?”

“I know Reyansh..Main aapko ya kisi aur ko hurt nahi karna chahti but hum dono hi ab tak iss rishte se comfortable nahi hai..Kya unn sabki jhooti umeedein baandhna sahi hoga??”

“Taani aisa mat socho..Ye rishta jaisa bhi hai sach hai…Hamein aaj nahi to kal ise manana hi hoga..So abhi se hi ek saath start karenge to aasan bhi hoga na…Aur hum humari vajah se unn sabko kyun dukh pahunchayein jinse hum itna pyaar karte hai??

“You are right Reyansh..Hum hamari vajah se unko aur hurt nahi kar sakte…Already kaafi pareshan hai sab”

“Haan aur kya pata iss beech hum bhi aage badhna seekh le”

There comes a silence after his words…They both don’t have words to express themselves for this situation nor are they that comfortable to talk on anything and everything…They both just keep staring at each other and unknown to them sleep overcomes them….

Edited by Mrunmayee02 - 5 years ago
Mrunmayee02 thumbnail

Writer's Note

Helloooo peopleeee🤗

I am back with another part of this story😆

And also I have made the banner for this story...Do let me knw how what u think about the first part and banner and should I continue with it or not😃

Your comments encourage me to write more so please do like,comment and also tell your friends who are currently active on forum❤️

Eagerly waiting for your response😊

Mrunmayee

Edited by Mrunmayee02 - 5 years ago
Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Yayyyyyyyyy

I'm so glad to have another Taarey story, and such a cute one!❤️

Thanks for the PM. I am really excited to see how this goes, the dynamics between TaaRey, ReYam Sharon and everyone infact. Really excited to see this progress.

Please do continue writing, Abhi forum itna active nahi haina toh responses shayad der se aaye but do know we're all grateful to all writers for keeping this alive🤗

Do update and pm me❤️

Dher saara pyaar fellow Taareyan🤗

dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice story

Love it

It was so sweet and so simple

Thanks for pm

Update soon

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for pm.:)

Nice update...cute one though..😊

I loved reading stories where love story starts after wedding..

Let's see how their story goes.😊

Continue soon.

Love Nicky ❤️

anitaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving the Story.....

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am confused to say the least!

Rishta jaldabazi mein par dono ki marzi se. Dono comfortable nahi hai ek dusre ke saath par phir bhi family ki khushi ke liye honeymoon?

Chakkar kya hai?

What has happened in the past?

This chapter was beautiful❤️

ShaReYam are my favourite. Abhi toh ArVi bhi hai, matlab majje aane wale hai.

That bedroom scene was beautiful. I love the understanding they share.

Waiting for more☺️

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha49

Yayyyyyyyyy

I'm so glad to have another Taarey story, and such a cute one!❤️

Thanks for the PM. I am really excited to see how this goes, the dynamics between TaaRey, ReYam Sharon and everyone infact. Really excited to see this progress.

Please do continue writing, Abhi forum itna active nahi haina toh responses shayad der se aaye but do know we're all grateful to all writers for keeping this alive🤗

Do update and pm me❤️

Dher saara pyaar fellow Taareyan🤗

Thanku so much😳

M glad ur loving it🥰

Yess...Lets jst make this forum active again❤️

Ua words have really boosted my confidence⭐️

Love u🤗