Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Both are troubled souls, I get it. It’s gonna be one hell of a roller coaster ride!!🤪

I’m so relieved that Taani had heard the entire conversation about the halwa. I really thought that she might have heard just a part of it which made her upset. But so glad they sorted that out.

Loved their understanding for each other and it shows given their troubled past. Rey was clearly in a crappie relationship with I hope some other name than who I’m thinking🤞🏽 Also Taani has some trauma related to Dehradun. Similar past?

Daadu is brilliant 🥰 Loved how he made both of them understand that they are not alone in this. They have each other and him!

“Move on karna matlab past ko bhoolana nahi hota.”

This line. Uff!! ❣️

Really excited for Dehradun!

It’s a tradition on IF, jab bhi TaaRey Dehradun gaye hai storyline kaafi intimate huyi hai😜

Waiting for that to continue 😋

Well u mite be right...😉 Hah..Tht rhymed😂🤭

It is gonna be one hell of a ride

I didnt wanted misunderstandings here unnecessarily...

Well u have good observation skill b no...I will only say its not who u think...I dont wanna drag it here❣️

U have to wait for tht part

Even I love how Daadu is❣️

Yeaa....Moving on isnt as easy as people think and it also doesnt mean we forget...On the contrary of what people think time doesnt make u forget anything u jst learn to accept the things n thts what Daadu is trying to make him understand... Accept..Learn...Move Fwd...

Hahaha....Pata hai IF ki tradition😂😂

But even I am not aware ki Dehradun mein kya hoga🤭🤭

Lets see if I follow the tradition ya I do something else😉

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

Omgggg u girls surely made our day seriously thanks for updating and not giving up on the story and also assuring that u wont quit 😘😘😘

The updateee was fabbbbbbb 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼loved how rey and taani know and understand each other also getting curious to know the full past and the. Dehradun scene

Love how reys family is supportive especially daddu , love him to the moon now 🥰🥰🥰🥰

In all just loveddd the update , do update soon now ☺️☺️

Thanku so much❣️

Even we are glad we were able to pull it off😆

Intezaar karo baalike...Sab kuch sahi time pe pata chal jayega😆

Well as I said Dehradun scene ka to mujhe bhi nahi pata what is going to happen🤣

Daadu is my fav character as well❣️

Updating!!!

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manveer123

Awesome❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

About whom they were talking??????

Thanku❣️

U will come to know soon...Keep reading☺️

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taareycrazyfan

Awesome update

Lovely

Love the bond of grandpa & taani

Whats is taanis past

Plz update soonnn

Thanku❣️

Wait for the right time

Updating!!

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail

Travel Diaries

After dinner Taani & Rey went in their room….Taani went in the washroom to do her night routine while Rey started packing his bag…Used to the business impromptu trips he quickly packed his bag and was going through some files when Taani came out of washroom…She took out her bag and opened it and placed it on bed and also removed her clothes and few other things needed and placed it on bed aswell…Just then Rey received the call and went out towards his study to search for another file…He completed his work and started moving towards his room when he bumped into Arjun

“Tu itni raat ko yaha kya kar raha hai?” Arjun asked with raised eyebrows

“Vo Mrs.Agarwal ka call aaya tha…Unhe kuch information chahiye thi Ghosh and Banerji ki wedding ke liye…Next pure ek hafte ke liye unhone jo jo book kiya hai vo details and also the food menu which was designed uski details bhi chahiye thi…Main aapke paas hi aa raha tha ye file dene ke liye…Ismein saari details hai…Rooms,food,decoration and baaki sab ismein mentioned hai” Rey explained to him

“Are haan…Main to bhool hi gaya tha uske baare mein…Vo project to tu handle kar raha tha…Accha hua yaad dila diya varna main bhool jaata aur Papa aur Mrs.Pinto se daant padti” Arjun pouted making Rey laugh

“Bhai Mrs.Pinto aapki secretary hai par acchi khasi class leti hai aapki” Rey joked…Mrs.Pinto was 55 years old strict woman with business always on mind and as she had seen Rey and Arjun practically grow up so she didn’t hesitate to scold them reminding them of their duties…

Rey and Arjun both laughed loud on Rey’s statement…Though she was strict but she also use to care a lot about these two…

“Waise packing ho gayi?” Arjun asked Rey after taking the file from his hand

“Haan…Meri to ho gayi par Taani ki baaki thi…Ab tak to ho jaani chahiye as mujhe adhe ghanta se jyaada ho gaya unhe details samjhate” Rey said annoyed

“Haan jaldi so jao..12 baj gaye hai aur 7 baje ki flight hai…5 ghante mein tujhe airport pe hona chahiye to tujhe atleast 4 baje to nikalna hoga”

“Haan aur to aur Taani ko uthana bhi ek task hai mere liye…Aaj kaafi thak bhi gaya hoon…Goodnight bhai…Bhabhi ko bhi goodnight bol dena” Rey bid him bye while Arjun laughed out hearing Rey again and left for his own room

Meanwhile Taani was struggling to pack her luggage…She kept her clothes and then there was no space for other things and when she kept the other things there was not enough space for all her clothes…In anger she dumped everything in the bag and sat on top of suitcase and trying to close the zip when Rey entered and his eyes widened at the scene infront of him

“What the hell are you trying to do?” Taani got startled and fell backwards on bed listening to his voice with her hair all over her face…Rey started laughing looking at the sight infront of him…

“I just fell down and you want to laugh instead of helping me?” Taani angrily pouted...

“To aur kya karu??Itni style se girogi to hasunga hi na…Bdw tum kar kya rahi thi bag pe baithke?” He arched his eyebrows looking at the mess

“Packing my bag?” Taani replied unsure whether she answered him or asked him a question…He also thought of the same

“Was that supposed to be an answer or question?”

“Ummm…” Taani started thinking

“Bolo Taani…We don’t have all night...Waise bhi tumhe 4 ghante mein uthna hai” Taani’s eyes widen hearing him

“4 ghante??Itni jaldi kyun??” Taani questioned him

“Madam flight subah 7 baje ki hai…2 ghante pehle check in karna hai aur fir airport pe hum udke to jayenge nahi…Hai na??” Rey asked and Taani nodded and was about to ask more questions but Rey interrupted her

“Pehle tumhari packing kar lete hai uske baad so jaate hai aur baaki jo sawalon ka quota hai vo hum kal plane mein kar lenge varna pata chala tumhare sawalon ka jawaab dete dete subah yahi ho gayi” Rey teased making her gasp in shock and throw a pillow towards him…He ducked in time and was saved by the unexpected pillow attack

“Bdw tum point pe aao…Why were you sitting on your bag?” Rey asked and Taani smiled sheepishly and opened her bag…There he saw many of her clothes in a tangled mess,5 pairs of footwear, shitload of makeup and skin n hair products…His eyes widen seeing the mess…

“Tumhe ye sab one week ke trip ke liye kyun chahiye??” Rey asked incredulously

“Vo mujhe nahi pata kya lagega aur kya nahi” Taani muttered

“What do you mean tumhe nahi pata??” Rey asked shocked

“Vo hamesha meri packing mumma ya fir Bhabhi karti hai to fir mujhe kaise pata hoga ki kya important hai aur kya nahi??Main to bas shortlist karke rakh deti hoon baaki sab to vo dono mein se koi kar leta hai and agar unn dono mein se koi na hua to fir bhai kar dete hai” Taani muttered softly looking down…

“Aur jab tum hostel se ghar aati thi tab??”

“Vo to bhai bhabhi ko saath lekar aate the” Taani smiled broadly at him

“Ufff…Bigdi hui bacchi ho tum” Rey muttered

“Chaliye Madamji aapki madad kar dete hai varna mere naseeb mein neend to hai nahi” Rey huffed out

Rey started asking her which clothes she needed,which shoes she needed and told her sternly to choose only 2 pairs,what all other useless stuff she needed and packed her bag neatly in just few minutes…Taani stood there astonished and somewhat self conscious that he can do things in much coordinated way…She also liked how he didn’t shouted on her or got irritated knowing how much pampered she was…They both retired for the night knowing a long day was waiting for them…

Rey opened his eyes by the sound of alarm and noticed it was already 3:30 and if he didn’t hurry he would be late…He looked at Taani and saw her sleeping and shook her softly

“Taani chalo utho…Jaldi utho…M going to take a shower…Mere aane se pehle agar tum aaj nahi uthi to…” Rey left the sentence hanging and turned around and smirked inwardly that today she won’t be doing any drama over getting up and went in washroom…He came out after taking a shower and directly went to change clothes and came out and noticed Taani is still sleeping

“Uff…Kya ladki hai…Kumbhkaran ko bhi competition degi ye to…Iski ye aadat to jald se jald badalni padegi”

“Taani utho…Dehradun jaana hai ya nahi?Aaj hi meri lunch meeting hai I can’t be late for that…Come on getup yaar” Rey started to shake Taani and kept talking...It irritated Taani and she got up with a huff…Passing her clothes he pushed her in washroom and carried both their bags downstairs along with her purse…He saw that his mom was awake and in kitchen so he went there

“Mom…Kitni baar kaha hai aapse itne utpatang wakt aap utha mat kariye…Mere jaane ke baad aap aaram to karengi nahi aur kaam karti rahengi…U should take care of yourself na” Rey said hugging her from behind…Avantika kept her hand on Rey’s cheek and caressed it lovingly

“Kuch nahi hota mujhe…Aur waise bhi tum dono ke liye sandwiches aur coffee kaun banata??Aur waise bhi main akeli nahi tumhare dad bhi uthenge saath saath baaki sab bhi…Tu jaanta hai na to fir hamesha iss baat ko leker behes mat kiya kar aur ye kha” She stuffed half sandwich in his mouth and noticed Taani was missing

“Beta Taani kaha hai??Uth to gayi na vo?” She asked and looked at Rey while pouring coffee for him

Rey started munching on another sandwich and taking sips of coffee in between while replying to her

“Haan vo naha rahi hai..Main dekh ke aata hoon…Pata chala washroom mein hi so gayi” Saying this he turned around and noticed Taani in doorway frowning at him

“Maa main uth gayi hoon…Ab main kya karoon itni subah bhi koi flight hoti hai?” Taani complained childishly to Avantika and looking at her Avantika smiled noticing she is gradually getting comfortable…She passed Taani her coffee and Taani smiled at her in gratitude and started sipping

“Chalo Taani…We are getting late” Rey announced noticing it was almost 4:30…They were already half hour late

They both moved out of kitchen and noticed everyone already awake…They bid bye to everyone and were going to move out when Avantika came and handed the packed sandwiches to Taani…Taani just hugged her tight and whispered thanku and at that time both knew it wasn’t for sandwiches but for the motherly love Avantika was showering on Taani…Avantika kissed Taani on her forehead and both headed for airport….

They reached the airport and checked in and ran towards the gate cause they both knew they were late for their flight…They both sighed in relief and sat down on couch but at that time itself the flight attendant came..He asked if they were here for Dehradun flight and when they both nodded he told them that the bus was waiting for them and last announcement was also made for the flight..Hearing it they both sprinted towards the bus…The bus was completely packed and they both had to stand up…Taani held onto the pole but she was swaying not able to balance as she was still sleepy…Rey noticed it and just placed a hand over her on the pole and other on her shoulder to support her…Taani noticed it and smiled in gratitude…The bus came to halt near their flight and they got down from bus to board the flight and climbed up the stairs and went to their seats…Taani not knowing their seats started moving forward in aisle but Rey tapped on her shoulder when their seat came…Taani arched her brows and Rey motioned to the two seats…One near window and one beside it…And before Rey could move in towards window Taani pushed him aside and went and settled in window seat…

“Why are you standing there??Chalo jaldi baitho” Taani told him unaware that she pushed him and airhostess were giving her weird looks as well as few people around them…Rey shook his head at her childishness and seated himself beside her on his seat…After the air hostesses briefing, everyone was asked to fasten their seat belts and the flight journey started and Taani closed her eyes…

“Taani…Don’t tell me you are scared of flights” Rey’s teasing voice reached her ears…She quickly opened her eyes and looked at him with widen alarming eyes

“Aapko kaise pata Reyansh?” Saying this she clutches his hand tightly and looks at him with nervousness

“Taani calm down kuch nahi hoga” Reyansh started calming her and as the flight started to take speed on runway Taani’s hold on Rey’s arm tightened and she closed her eyes tightly

“Ouch Taani…Your hold is hurting” Rey said to her

“Mujhe darr lag raha hai aur aapko yaha apni hi padi hai” Taani spoke in a timid voice…Rey noticing the hurt, felt guilty and started apologizing

“Taani…I am so sorry…I didn’t mean to hurt u but..” He was cut short with Taani’s giggling

“Gotcha” Taani continued giggling at his expense and Rey understood he was pranked by this little devil and Rey folded his hand and looked at other side

“Kya Reyansh aap bhi…Life itni cliché nahi hoti…This isn’t some movie where I am the bechari abla naari…Mujhe flight se koi darr varr nahi lagta…Main sone jaa rahi thi and ua teasing gave me that idea for my revenge” Taani told him almost proud of herself for pranking him

“Revenge?Kis baat ka?” Rey asked giving a weird look to her

“Aapne mujhe jo aaj jaldi uthaya vo bhi itna irritate karke uss baat ka” Taani poked out her tongue at him and turned her face towards window and again closed her eyes when the flight took off

“Uggghhh” Taani grumbled

“Kya hua?” Rey asked

“I can’t ever sleep while travelling…I can’t just get comfortable enough to sleep” Taani complained

“To tum karti kya ho??Hamesha ki tarah nonstop bematlab ki patar patar??”

“Hawww…Aapko lagta hai ki main hamesha bematlab ki patar patar I mean bematlab ki baatein karti hoon?”

“Dekho tumne bhi maan liya ki tum patar patar karti ho”

“Reyansh”

“Taani”

“Reyansh”

“Taani main jo bhi keh raha hoon na experience se keh raha hoon…Duniya bhar ki bakwas kar sakti ho par tumhe khana banana nahi aata ye bataya kyun nahi??Tumhare sar pe bandook to nahi rakhi thi na??” Rey finally asked the question which was making him restless cause the Taani he knew would have spoken out clearly without thinking about the consequences

“Actually Reyansh main ye kaise kehti??Main already late uthi thi and then maa aur Purvi bhabhi ne to mera saara mann pasand khana bhi banaya tha aur jab dessert ke liye mujhe bataya to mujhe Gajar Halwa yaad aaya kyunki vo mera favourite hai par mujhe nahi pata tha ki vo itna difficult hoga banane mein par fir socha uske baad kisse kahu aur kya kahu?Aur upar se mumma ne bhi lecture diya tha shaadi se pehle I should help in chores n all to main thodi conscious ho gayi” Taani tried explaining her point of view…Rey understood at that point that no matter how well you know everyone at your in-laws the dynamics of relations change after wedding…Sharon had told him the same thing after her getting married but at that time he never understood the depth of that feeling but now seeing it from a husband’s point of view he understood it and here though Taani knew Rey as her brother’s friend but they hadn’t had any relation before marriage and the unconventional way they got married she was bound to get uncomfortable sharing her thoughts…He promised himself to make her comfortable in this relation and their home…

“Ok ok..I get it” Rey replied and then thought of asking

“How did you thought of becoming a florist?”

“Actually I love plants…And gardening has always been my stress buster..After I returned from hostel I wanted to do something which would give me happiness and also would relive my stress..I also wanted to keep myself busy from drifting away to those thoughts so I thought of starting my own florist business…I proposed this idea infront of Papa and Bhai and they were happy in whatever I wanted and asked me to prepare a presentation so that I would be able to give it to investors and it will help me in the start up cost..I gave it a thought and I liked their idea so I agreed and prepared my presentation…I wanted to practice it infront of someone who would give me an honest opinion but also would be trustworthy so I thought who better than bhai…So I presented him my idea and he saw potential in it and said he would love to invest in it…I denied him but he was adamant…So I proposed him another idea that I will make him my partner and we will be equal partners but he wasn’t ready to accept this…Then papa came with the idea of him becoming my silent partner and I can buy him out when I get completely settled in this business and luck was on my side I guess…Within 10 months of starting Royal Blooms I completely took over it and Bhai was also happy with the success…Pata hai Reyansh our family is everything to us…Our strength,our weakness,our biggest supporters..Fir chahe hum kitni bhi badi galti kare hamari family hi hai jo hame accept karegi no matter what…Thoda time lagta hai but only they have the power to forgive us and love us unconditionally” Taani’s reply made Rey stumped…Rey has always thought of Taani as an immature girl cause of her antics but now he was seeing some other Taani…A mature girl…A girl who treasures her family…A girl who wanted to stand on her own feet and wanted to be independent…A girl who loves and respects what she has…A girl who understands people and their emotions…At that moment he started respecting Taani a lot more

“Waise Reyansh aap bataiye…Khana banana kab sikha aapne??Vo bhi itnna tasty?”

“Taani jaise tumhare liye gardening stress buster hai waise mere liye cooking hai…Cooking has always been my passion…Bachpan mein maine maa se khana banana seekha aur jab bhai ki shadi hui tab bhabhi ne bhi kuch acche tips diye jo mere liye kaafi helpful rahe…Koi nayi dish prepare karni ho to internet se recipe leke try karta aur bana deta and there were two judges for my cooking..Ek to maa aur dusri bhabhi..And they have always given me honest reviews…Aur tasty vo to main itne pyaar se banata hoon ki taste apne aap aa jata hai…Mere pyaar ka jadoo hi kuch aisa hai” With this Rey winks at her…Taani’s eyes widen at this unexpected flirty behaviour from Rey but she decides to ignore it and stray the topic away

“Accha ji…To aapko kabhi ye nahi laga ki aapko chef hona chahiye if cooking is your passion?”

“Nahi Taani…Kabhi nahi…Main hamesha hamare hotel business mein involve hona chahta tha…Papa ke saath..Aur aisa nahi hai ki family ka support nahi tha if I wanted to pursue that career but I never wanted it as my career...Aur tumhe pata hai jab maine ye baat papa aur bhai ko batayi to they were over the moon…They were so happy…Aur mujhe business ke saath saath kitchen ka bhi head bana diya…I design the menu of our hotels and also the events that take place at our hotels…And now cause of it Singhania Hotels ke saath saath hamare khane ki bhi bahut tareef hoti hai” Rey raised his invisible collar in air…Taani burst out laughing…Looking at her careless laugh unknowingly his heart skipped a beat…

Helllooo all...I am back with another update!!😃

Hope u liked it and was as per ur expectations

Do hit like and comment❤️

Edited by Mrunmayee02 - 4 years ago
smiliiiii thumbnail

Indeed a good update.. Soothing to my mind.. Relaxed for the night!!

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

These two are poles apart man😆

And I agree with Rey, Taani is a spoiled child. Though I wouldn't call her a child, lafda hoga. Balika vadhu na ban jaye😛

Rey seems to be getting familiar with her habits. Usko exact pata hai ki voh kaise behave karegi. Looks good. And Taani getting comfortable with her in-laws is adorable. Especially her bond with his mom.

That airport pe last minute pe pahuchna is something that I feel everyone should experience at least once! That's some next level adrenaline rush!

I loved the flip of the classic cliche.

I keep forgetting that she is a florist and he is a.. hotel manager? What's his title again?

Anyways, that conversation shed a good light on their profession and passion. It felt real! They should have many more of such wholesome conversations.❤️

Waiting for the diary to be filled...? Okay that was bad, but really looking forward as to what will happen once they reach there😳

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago
Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great dear I love the way they are talking freely to eachother. And yes love is in the air

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wowwwweeewww 😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰

Loved the whole update 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

Things like “getting up at 4 , packing issues, family getting up to bid bye, window seat in plane and runway thing “ is so damn relatable☺️☺️☺️
also loved the little bus thing

Loved how they are finally opening up

And finally the DEHRADUN secrecy will be clear hopefully 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
update soon

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Wow that’s was lovely update

I could see caring family and both side of Taani

Cute

Thanks for pm