Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

no I think namik had a very good chemistry with nikitha despite his height differences. He still has some good chemistry with deepika but vin and Deepika have better 

yes in ek duje ki vaaste..he looked and was good with Nikita..but in ek dewana tha..the chemistry wasn’t good with the female lead..but she actually was a bad actress..and she was very small built ..I  didn’t like the coupling,.vikram Chauhan was also there ..he and namik were the male leads..and both of them especially Vikram were awesome...the female lead looked good with Vikram because he’s closer to height to her. 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I wont comment about the chemistry as that's everyone's choice but I feel the reason Kapil seems edgier to many (me excluded :p) has to do a lot with his charachter. If Vin was doing what Namik is doing and vice a versa, we would like Namik more because that character has lot of spunk to it while Angad is essentially saccharine. Also I feel Namik needs to go back to his Shravan look....that look was so very crispier....the spiked, trimmed and neat hair. All these might be small things but play a huge role. Because as far as acting is concerned, there ain't any match for Namik..

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

The first season The actors had zero chemistry and it was not intriguing. I hated the heroine begging hero everytime. It was such a headache. Vin is a fabulous actor, I have seen him from Mahabharat and vishkanya. Given a good role, he would anyday overshadow. The three leads have a very good screenpresence from now. I hope it continues without any sass bahu drama 

Yes even I have seen all of vin's previous work including MB and vishkanya. 

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _symphony

I wont comment about the chemistry as that's everyone's choice but I feel the reason Kapil seems edgier to many (me excluded :p) has to do a lot with his charachter. If Vin was doing what Namik is doing and vice a versa, we would like Namik more because that character has lot of spunk to it while Angad is essentially saccharine. Also I feel Namik needs to go back to his Shravan look....that look was so very crispier....the spiked, trimmed and neat hair. All these might be small things but play a huge role. Because as far as acting is concerned, there ain't any match for Namik..

Don't know about other but I like Angad Sandhya Jodi more. I have seen lot of rude arrogant heroes so this time I like sweet lover hero. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes even I have seen all of vin's previous work including MB and vishkanya. 

vin played nakul in MB right ?

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _symphony

This is an interesting observation in terms of the character sketches of Kapil and Angad. While I do agree, Kapil's character sketch is edgier because there is more scope to perform and do several kinds of transitions...but I am sure if another actor played Kapil (aside from Vin or Namik) and they weren't good at acting, he would not shine in the show. 

While character sketch plays a role, but I also feel performance is a big factor in hooking the audience and Vin is doing a very convincing job with transitions and playing the role well so far. For example in Season 1 of Kawach when Sara Khan replaced Maheck as the negative lead...I personally felt Sara didn't fit the role well and hardly seemed "evil" so there was something lacking in her performance even if her role was supposed to be edgier than Mona Singh. 

Namik so far is doing well in the character sketch that has been given to him. I feel down the road he will definitely have more scope to perform and do different transitions in his character cause right now his character has limited shades. Best thing about the show so far is that all 3 leads acting abilities are not contrasting (as in one is much better or much worse than the other) and all 3 are great performers. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Wanted Vin To Be The Lead. Nevermind Namik Is A Good Actor Too. Have Seen His Past Shows.😊