Swastik and Me !!!!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I think that after seeing today's episode and the pre-cap for Monday as well as the promo, my tolerance is at -00000000, so I won't have to worry about it anymore, I wrote to the production to say that I had on my heart and I think it's time we stopped supporting a story that insults God.

We can love actors it is our right, support them in their projects, but when it is a question of respect, we cannot support this kind of thing.

Swastik has taken liberties that go beyond reason, and I think that even now we want to keep watching our actors on TV, we have to tell the truth anyway!

Here is my letter that I posted on Instagram and Twitter.

Hello Swastik team,

Before I tell you what I'm writing to you for, I wanted tocongratulate you for dazzling my eyes and ears, with an original set andsoundtracks.

However, all this beauty is worthless to me if the storydoes not follow.

With all due respect, I don't really think you missed a goodopportunity to do a good series.

RadhaKrishn was supposed to tell the story of the Gods ofLove ? The sacrifice they made to come and teach love on earth. Okay, the firstepisode validated the basic idea. And then what ?

You enough treat badha/vikas as "fear, attraction,anger, jealousy and ego", you have tried to explain why you have to stayaway from them. Krishna was a very bad teacher and Radha a bad student, butthat, we can pass, it's not serious in itself, it's the rest that poses aproblem !

All this time we've had a criminal team walking around likeeverything's normal !

Kans who is supposed to be the main villain, he sends hisasore team against Krishna, then he came to change targets... Radha became hischoice to reach Krishna. Here it seems very strange to me ! Besides, he knowsRadha's existence is even weirder ! But let's forget it.

We have Jatila, the mother who supposedly thinks about herson's future ! She's just a greedy woman who only thinks about being the motherof the King of Barsana ! To be able to hold power. She has spent her lifemanipulating those around her for her own benefit and until now she continuesto do so ! But let's forget that too....

Ayan ! He's a man who, in order to get what he wants, has nolimits ! So that's also quite normal, in your opinion ? ! He's making anattempted murder against Vrishban ! And until now he is free as the wind, andhe continues with "meri Radha" as this Radha is the sword he carries!

Now my questions are: what do you think sacrifice is ? Whoare RadhaKrishn ? Evil is supposed to win over good ? What is important afterall ?

During Sudevi's wedding, Krishna said that if she is nothappy her parents will not be happy.

Today, for the happiness of Radha's parents, the coupledecides to cancel their marriage (I understand since they were never married),but what concerns me is that Radha will accept to marry Ayan for the happinessof her parents...

Your logic is just very well located !

So Radha will not be happy if her parents end up in exile,but, on the other hand, the fact of marrying someone she doesn't love, andespecially Ayan, she will be happy when it is Krishna she loves ?

Sacrifice does not mean that we have to accept everythingwithout fighting !

Considering the precap for Monday's episode, in addition tohaving massacred a symbolic act which is the Raas to satisfy your great visionof RadhaKrishna sacrificing himself, Krishna is disrespectful to Radha in frontof the whole village, because according to you, they will make the greatestsacrifice in the world ?

At the moment I don't know if you have decided to make themarriage Ayan and Radha happen, but I want to tell you something. The messageyou want to send is not the right one !

Here evil wins over the Gods ! And I really don't think it'sright to put this together, especially considering the generation that watchesyour show !

Gods, the one who commands man, the one who decides man's destiny,the one who punishes when evil is committed... This same God is closing hiseyes to many things and to be able to make your tragedies in complete peace,are you trying to justify your actions ? So let me tell you that this is notcorrect !

Radha Prem ki Devi is going to marry Ayan who is evil inperson ! Ayan who tried to kill the father of the woman he says he loves andeven Krishna doesn't say anything ! So it's also a sacrifice ?

I understand that RadhaKrishn's marriage must not takeplace, but once again, you have made quite a deal with this marriage that youhave violated a lot of things !

Krishna who is God forgets that he is God ! He forgets whyhe's on earth ! And the worst thing is he forgets the curse ? Besides, you madehim believe that all the badha are because of the curse, when that was thecriminal team's plan ! He didn't even try to understand why the asore wasthere, he killed him and went back to his business, as if nothing was wrong !Really bravo......

The show is called RadhaKrishn ! But where is Radha in thisstory ? Radha has not taken any position since the beginning of the show, shehas had so many irritable character traits, that I prefer not to talk aboutthem, but then today, she finally had the opportunity to do something as RadhaRani, we just have a daughter who will sacrifice herself according to thewishes of the men in her life ? Even without being a Goddess, I think the wordselfishness is written roughly here ! The only time she could have doneanything good, she'll support evil and selfishness ? I don't know what youthink the definition of sacrifice means, but I think it really needs to bereviewed.

I can understand that Radha will not be happy to get marriedand let her parents go into exile, it will remain in her heart for life. I canlargely accept it ! But let her say it:

"Dad, Mom, I know what you decided to do for myhappiness, but I would never be happy if you did that. Krishna is my life, butyou also gave me life. You are both parts of me, I can't live without eachother. I'm not going to marry Krishna, but I'll never get married too. If youtry to change my mind, I'll go into exile for you. I have accepted Krishna asmy husband in my soul and heart, no one can replace him. Ugrapat's request willbe half accomplished, but he will not be insulted ! "

At least one thing would have been clear, she sacrificed herlove for the well-being of her parents, but not to satisfy men's selfishdesires ! And above all Prem ki Devi wouldn't have to marry a man who is worsethan the devil ! This too is a sacrifice and very justified !

Now, Krishna, a God, who only does good deeds, right now, heis planning, manipulating and lying ! Do you think that's normal ?

He is God even if he wants to do things according to humanrules, he should not have done so ! Already the fact that no one knows who heis is still a mystery to me ! Mayavi for those who know he has powers,otherwise he's just a common teenager !

So if I understand what you've shown so far.

The Gods cry endlessly.

The evil acted without being punished, Kans had a beginningof punishment, then Krishna forgot it....

Krishna becomes human, from his point of view, he was lostin Radha's love so he forgot the curse... So Sridama had to come and remind him?

The manipulation !

The lies !

The selfishness and ego of men !

And even the Raas, something symbolic, you didn't spare him? Krishna uses it to manipulate those around her ? At first Jatila couldn't seehim because she has too much pain in her, now the whole family sees him and ontop of that there are men ? But what are you trying to prove ?

If you make Radha marry Ayan, you're going to show a Radhawithout virtues ?

RadhaKrishn's relationship is "pavitra rishta"which is why no one has ever pointed to their story ! Now if you marry Radhawith Ayan knowing that everyone knows that Radha loves Krishna (even with theshow they will give in the public square, pretend to hate each other in themorning, but cry in each other's arms at night) and that she will continue tofollow the sound of Krishna's flute, so everyone will say "Radha is anadulterer", so you will also show that Krishna will justify Radha'sactions ?

I know that you are not going to change your story foropinions that are constructive, that would mean that you have been wrong, andit is difficult to acknowledge that we are wrong.

But please respect people. We support you by watching yourseries, sharing, discussing, following your activities and those of your team,but the feedback is not what we expect.

For many of those I know, you have insulted RadhaKrishn, youhave not spared any of your characters. RadhaKrishn, Balram, Vrishban, etc...None of them is what it should be !

You said you did some research, except that your researchdidn't last long, if you come to show that evil wins in every situation, thatRadha doesn't know who Krishna is and still a lot of things !

It's no longer a story you're telling, but you've taken whatyou want from the original story and made your own fiction with as manyunacceptable things as I wonder what you want to do after all.

One thing is certain, even if a part of the population wouldstop watching your series as long as there is an audience, you are sure aboutthe future of your project. On the other hand, you shouldn't think that manyare faithful to your story, but more to the chemistry that Sumedh and Mallikashow on the screen. I congratulate them for winning the hearts of many people,but it is not RadhaKrishn you are showing us and it is very sad.

I'm going to stop here. I had to tell you what I thoughtright now about what you're showing us and that you missed the logic stationand do things right.

Evil cannot win against good and above all, evil men cannotwin over the Gods !

Edited by ReadLo - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I think that after seeing today's episode and the pre-cap for Monday as well as the promo, my tolerance is at -00000000, so I won't have to worry about it anymore, I wrote to the production to say what I had on my mind and I think it's time we stopped supporting a story that insults God.

We can love actors it is our right, support them in their projects, but when it is a question of respect, we cannot support this kind of thing.

Swastik has taken liberties that go beyond reason, and I think that even now we want to keep watching our actors on TV, we have to tell the truth anyway!

Here is my letter that I posted on Instagram and Twitter.

Hello Swastik team,

Before I tell you what I'm writing to you for, I wanted tocongratulate you for dazzling my eyes and ears, with an original set andsoundtracks.

However, all this beauty is worthless to me if the storydoes not follow.

With all due respect, I don't really think you missed a goodopportunity to do a good series.

RadhaKrishn was supposed to tell the story of the Gods ofLove ? The sacrifice they made to come and teach love on earth. Okay, the firstepisode validated the basic idea. And then what ?

You enough treat badha/vikas as "fear, attraction,anger, jealousy and ego", you have tried to explain why you have to stayaway from them. Krishna was a very bad teacher and Radha a bad student, butthat, we can pass, it's not serious in itself, it's the rest that poses aproblem !

All this time we've had a criminal team walking around likeeverything's normal !

Kans who is supposed to be the main villain, he sends hisasore team against Krishna, then he came to change targets... Radha became hischoice to reach Krishna. Here it seems very strange to me ! Besides, he knowsRadha's existence is even weirder ! But let's forget it.

We have Jatila, the mother who supposedly thinks about herson's future ! She's just a greedy woman who only thinks about being the motherof the King of Barsana ! To be able to hold power. She has spent her lifemanipulating those around her for her own benefit and until now she continuesto do so ! But let's forget that too....

Ayan ! He's a man who, in order to get what he wants, has nolimits ! So that's also quite normal, in your opinion ? ! He's making anattempted murder against Vrishban ! And until now he is free as the wind, andhe continues with "meri Radha" as this Radha is the sword he carries!

Now my questions are: what do you think sacrifice is ? Whoare RadhaKrishn ? Evil is supposed to win over good ? What is important afterall ?

During Sudevi's wedding, Krishna said that if she is nothappy her parents will not be happy.

Today, for the happiness of Radha's parents, the coupledecides to cancel their marriage (I understand since they were never married),but what concerns me is that Radha will accept to marry Ayan for the happinessof her parents...

Your logic is just very well located !

So Radha will not be happy if her parents end up in exile,but, on the other hand, the fact of marrying someone she doesn't love, andespecially Ayan, she will be happy when it is Krishna she loves ?

Sacrifice does not mean that we have to accept everythingwithout fighting !

Considering the precap for Monday's episode, in addition tohaving massacred a symbolic act which is the Raas to satisfy your great visionof RadhaKrishna sacrificing himself, Krishna is disrespectful to Radha in frontof the whole village, because according to you, they will make the greatestsacrifice in the world ?

At the moment I don't know if you have decided to make themarriage Ayan and Radha happen, but I want to tell you something. The messageyou want to send is not the right one !

Here evil wins over the Gods ! And I really don't think it'sright to put this together, especially considering the generation that watchesyour show !

Gods, the one who commands man, the one who decides man's destiny,the one who punishes when evil is committed... This same God is closing hiseyes to many things and to be able to make your tragedies in complete peace,are you trying to justify your actions ? So let me tell you that this is notcorrect !

Radha Prem ki Devi is going to marry Ayan who is evil inperson ! Ayan who tried to kill the father of the woman he says he loves andeven Krishna doesn't say anything ! So it's also a sacrifice ?

I understand that RadhaKrishn's marriage must not takeplace, but once again, you have made quite a deal with this marriage that youhave violated a lot of things !

Krishna who is God forgets that he is God ! He forgets whyhe's on earth ! And the worst thing is he forgets the curse ? Besides, you madehim believe that all the badha are because of the curse, when that was thecriminal team's plan ! He didn't even try to understand why the asore wasthere, he killed him and went back to his business, as if nothing was wrong !Really bravo......

The show is called RadhaKrishn ! But where is Radha in thisstory ? Radha has not taken any position since the beginning of the show, shehas had so many irritable character traits, that I prefer not to talk aboutthem, but then today, she finally had the opportunity to do something as RadhaRani, we just have a daughter who will sacrifice herself according to thewishes of the men in her life ? Even without being a Goddess, I think the wordselfishness is written roughly here ! The only time she could have doneanything good, she'll support evil and selfishness ? I don't know what youthink the definition of sacrifice means, but I think it really needs to bereviewed.

I can understand that Radha will not be happy to get marriedand let her parents go into exile, it will remain in her heart for life. I canlargely accept it ! But let her say it:

"Dad, Mom, I know what you decided to do for myhappiness, but I would never be happy if you did that. Krishna is my life, butyou also gave me life. You are both parts of me, I can't live without eachother. I'm not going to marry Krishna, but I'll never get married too. If youtry to change my mind, I'll go into exile for you. I have accepted Krishna asmy husband in my soul and heart, no one can replace him. Ugrapat's request willbe half accomplished, but he will not be insulted ! "

At least one thing would have been clear, she sacrificed herlove for the well-being of her parents, but not to satisfy men's selfishdesires ! And above all Prem ki Devi wouldn't have to marry a man who is worsethan the devil ! This too is a sacrifice and very justified !

Now, Krishna, a God, who only does good deeds, right now, heis planning, manipulating and lying ! Do you think that's normal ?

He is God even if he wants to do things according to humanrules, he should not have done so ! Already the fact that no one knows who heis is still a mystery to me ! Mayavi for those who know he has powers,otherwise he's just a common teenager !

So if I understand what you've shown so far.

The Gods cry endlessly.

The evil acted without being punished, Kans had a beginningof punishment, then Krishna forgot it....

Krishna becomes human, from his point of view, he was lostin Radha's love so he forgot the curse... So Sridama had to come and remind him?

The manipulation !

The lies !

The selfishness and ego of men !

And even the Raas, something symbolic, you didn't spare him? Krishna uses it to manipulate those around her ? At first Jatila couldn't seehim because she has too much pain in her, now the whole family sees him and ontop of that there are men ? But what are you trying to prove ?

If you make Radha marry Ayan, you're going to show a Radhawithout virtues ?

RadhaKrishn's relationship is "pavitra rishta"which is why no one has ever pointed to their story ! Now if you marry Radhawith Ayan knowing that everyone knows that Radha loves Krishna (even with theshow they will give in the public square, pretend to hate each other in themorning, but cry in each other's arms at night) and that she will continue tofollow the sound of Krishna's flute, so everyone will say "Radha is anadulterer", so you will also show that Krishna will justify Radha'sactions ?

I know that you are not going to change your story foropinions that are constructive, that would mean that you have been wrong, andit is difficult to acknowledge that we are wrong.

But please respect people. We support you by watching yourseries, sharing, discussing, following your activities and those of your team,but the feedback is not what we expect.

For many of those I know, you have insulted RadhaKrishn, youhave not spared any of your characters. RadhaKrishn, Balram, Vrishban, etc...None of them is what it should be !

You said you did some research, except that your researchdidn't last long, if you come to show that evil wins in every situation, thatRadha doesn't know who Krishna is and still a lot of things !

It's no longer a story you're telling, but you've taken whatyou want from the original story and made your own fiction with as manyunacceptable things as I wonder what you want to do after all.

One thing is certain, even if a part of the population wouldstop watching your series as long as there is an audience, you are sure aboutthe future of your project. On the other hand, you shouldn't think that manyare faithful to your story, but more to the chemistry that Sumedh and Mallikashow on the screen. I congratulate them for winning the hearts of many people,but it is not RadhaKrishn you are showing us and it is very sad.

I'm going to stop here. I had to tell you what I thoughtright now about what you're showing us and that you missed the logic stationand do things right.

Evil cannot win against good and above all, evil men cannotwin over the Gods !

Amongst the huge fanbase in insta and elsewhere I am very glad my friend that atleast ONE had the courage to speak up even though we know this will not give us any results!! Shri Krishna himself have said that if something incorrect is happening atleast speak up. We anyways dont bother about any results as that is not our intention or purpose. Objective is to tell that what they are showing is crap and that you did so "my respect".