Vish : A good start

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

So glad the forum has finally opened πŸ₯³ 3 Episodes down and it's definitely a fun watch. Aditya Kothari is my fav (πŸ˜†) but liking other characters as well. So what about you guys,?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Yay! Glad the forum is open now! πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Started watching this show for Vishal, otherwise not really a fan of ITV’s supernatural shows.

The show is actually better than what I thought it would be. So far, so good. My favourite is Aditya too but enjoying other characters as well..

Edited by Khushix29 - 4 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail

I agree. We hadn't expected the show to be any good but what a surprise. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Yeah, so glad that now we could easily quick jump

So far all the episodes were good.Especially liked brothers bond.Sana's look is fabulous & liked Miss curiosity's character.

The Jodi is like a typical love story with bad boy image but good boy & good girl IMO.But liking their chemistry & waiting to see how they will be together and fight against Sabrina.Moreover, now Aditya is the man whom Sabrina looking for.

As not so fond of supernatural show, am not liking the vfx of Sabrina's snake style.Actually, I'm just afraid of snake and now watching...urghh

But, overall Good ShowπŸ‘πŸΌ

Poohjabear thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaziRume

Yeah, so glad that now we could easily quick jump

So far all the episodes were good.Especially liked brothers bond.Sana's look is fabulous & liked Miss curiosity's character.

The Jodi is like a typical love story with bad boy image but good boy & good girl IMO.But liking their chemistry & waiting to see how they will be together and fight against Sabrina.Moreover, now Aditya is the man whom Sabrina looking for.

As not so fond of supernatural show, am not liking the vfx of Sabrina's snake style.Actually, I'm just afraid of snake and now watching...urghh

But, overall Good ShowπŸ‘πŸΌ

I agree with the snake vfx. Yesterday's episode had a really bad scene of that tongue πŸ€’ I am very excited about how Aditya and Aliya's love story will move forward. πŸ˜ƒ