Aphrodyuti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Didn't want to see Pragati and Raghbir marriage track so soon!! Why is it going on a rocket pace? You know a show is doomed if they show crucial stuff right at the beginning specially hero heroine marriage. Don't want this show to run out of its plot this fast.

And oh God Pragati's dad! So clueless!

His dialogue of I have done so much for your happiness but you cant marry for my happiness just got me so irritated. I know such clueless fathers exists but ugh.

Also guys, this show is just so good with such an original plot for ITV. Why is this forum so silent though?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

Don't know... it's not like nobody comes here....but still it's pretty silent....I do hope they have plans for the show, and this rocket pace has reason...

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Some luv stories are started with after marriage only. Like punar vivah, diya and bati in both show leads are totally stranger to each other and there journey is only started after marriage only . No way this luv story go by SSO,ASR and Rk grey shaded hero it is totally different it make the story interesting . In ek land most of the leads married due to misunderstanding ,revenge saga and live together till they come rely fall in love the day they were in love some misunderstanding or 3rd person appear and they get separated.

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am honestly not sure if the marriage is actually going to happen or not but either way the characters are amazing and the story is gripping. Marriage or no marriage Pragati and RB in one frame makes everything interesting.

joypallavi thumbnail

Marriage was happened due to raghbir obsession pragati tried to tell raghubir but he is lost in bani too much . As per precap pragati is in her father's home so it is quite possible that she decided to quit the job and RM stop him and scolded her.or may be he refuse to accept the marriage but take pragati back in his office.

joypallavi thumbnail

Whatever disaster happened in RM life is his own fault today may be now onwards he will be careful

urmita thumbnail

Guys Praghbir wedding done...they are married...and I m really worried about Prags now...why do I feel like she just entered hell today....

joypallavi thumbnail

May RM father support her.

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yup the show is moving in a rocket speed. Aage kya dikhayenge.but there is a lot of mystery to be resolved.Story ko rocket speed dikhake phir sequel banana hai shayad🤔

joypallavi thumbnail

Rm biggest issue is not the marriage but falling in love for another time.he understand the seriousness and responsibility of a husband in marriage and importance of luv in marriage that's why he clearly talk to Misha about his luv for bani but Misha take the thing lightly. He has no issue with grand marriage and any excitement which Misha shows in the marriage he is ok with all of that but when Misha donot trust her on sukanya matter it will matters to him as he expect the trust from his wife not luv and he has no issue with providing the comfort to his wife except luv.