Is this really Ekta Show ?

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay so almost 7-8 episodes have gone but the pace is so fast and there are so many sub plots as well which are interconnected. Its very rare that too in EK Shows. Raghbir and his family are poles apart.  In todays's episode how quickly marriage sequence was shown and even Pragati smartly caught those creepy people. And guess what that oldie is team with Sukku and they all are hatching a conspiracy to frame Raghbir. WOAH ..!! Thanks EK for going on different route far better than your other K Soaps on air right now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Okay so almost 7-8 episodes have gone but the pace is so fast and there are so many sub plots as well which are interconnected. Its very rare that too in EK Shows. Raghbir and his family are poles apart.  In todays's episode how quickly marriage sequence was shown and even Pragati smartly caught those creepy people. And guess what that oldie is team with Sukku and they all are hatching a conspiracy to frame Raghbir. WOAH ..!! Thanks EK for going on different route far better than your other K Soaps on air right now.

Completely agreeing... From starting the show is going on a good track... 

In the beginning too Pragati informed Raghbir about Suku wrist being slit by someone in just few hours... I really wasn't expecting that... 

Shaadi track too was super vast... Pragati is damn intelligent... 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

If you had watched Dil hi To Hai then you would have realised this is not the first time Ekta is giving us a fast pace show. 

Mahee114 thumbnail

Why there r not many posts on this forum?

MochaQueen thumbnail

isnt that a good thing? Ekta shows usually bore me with their repetitive tracks. Even dil hi toh hai season 2 was going around in circles.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

isnt that a good thing? Ekta shows usually bore me with their repetitive tracks. Even dil hi toh hai season 2 was going around in circles.

Yeah, but first one was good until Sony decided to take them off air. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

the ending of both seasons was pathetic

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

the ending of both seasons was pathetic

I agree ðŸ˜†

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Earlier i thought  that  bepanaah come back with new title bepanaah pyar  as in promo there is tag line " To be continued " So I thought that makers want to continue story of bepanaah with new title

Later I realized that bepanaah pyar  is ekta  Kapoor show

Pehle ekta  k naam  se serial se banati  thi to easy identity hota tha  ki k naam se serial bana  hai to most chances yeh serial ekta ka hai

Pur ab  ekta ne ab  only k se serial banana band  kar diya to pata nahi chalta  ki yeh ekta ka serial hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Marriage track proves its an ekta show...kyunki uske hart show mein aise hi shadi hoti hai