kalma ff pure love part 3

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey guys i am back again so here it goes hope you like it 

both kalma were sleeping in each other arms when kalyani wakes up and sent malhar out from the room so no one can see him after 2 days the day arrived when kalyani gets ready to become a bride she reaches mandap and sits while perfoming rituals her heart was bleeding that she is going to become a wife of monster she was shivering when pandit announced that marriage is over and now couple should take blessing from elder she simply folllows athrav after that pallavi takes her to athrav room and announces that now she is his wife and today is their suhaagraat she was feeling so bad the thought of athrav touching her body makes her dirty when she heard foot steps approaching toward room athrav enters and locks the door he comes on bed and holds her hand she was feeling scary when suddenly  she realizes that the person holding her hand is malhar ji its mean he is the one who is doing every ritual with her outside pretending to be athrav and no body knows that she marry malhar she was shocked and he was smiling seeing her looking too beautiful in bride avtar and having so much fear he decided to cahnge her mood he talks with her 

malhar;kya hoa kalyani?daro mat relax tumhari shadi mujhse hoi hai athrav sanhi mandap pa sari rasmen ma na ki hai sab ko laga rha hoga ka ma athrav tha likin ose behosh kar ka ma na oski jaga le li ab darne ki zarorat nhi hai mere hote hoe ma tume kabhi athrav ko chunne tak nhi donga suhaagraat to dor ki baat hai apne andar ka dar ko khatam karo humari shadi ho gayi hai 

kalyani;ma bohat dar gayi thi mujhe laga sach ma athrav ki biwi ban gayi hon but thank god ka mandap pa ap a gaye ma bach gayi likin ayi unka kya malhar ji agr athrav na uhne koi harm kiya gusse ma 

malhar;calm down mayi safe hain mere admi unhe dhondh chuke hain ma na athrav ka dmiyon sa sach nikalwa liya tha unhe laga ka dulha thrav hai jab ka wo ma tha ab athrav humara kuch nhi bigar skta sartak kaka mayi ka sath hai unka message aya tha mujhe ka mayi bikul theek hain aur wo unka sath hain unka ghar ma na unhe yahan isliye nhi bulya ka kahi unko koi khatra na ho 

kalyani ;thank god ma aj bohat kush hon sartak kaka mayi ka dheyan rakh len ge mujhe unpa bharosa hai ap na acha kiya jo unhe yahan nhi bulaya i am so happy malhar ji you are the best 

with this kalyani gives a tight hug to him and kiss on his both cheek he decided to tease her more he pulls her closer 

malhar;kayani ma koi bacha nhi hon pillu ki trh jo tum mujhe cheeks par kiss karo come on i want more waise bhi aj humari wedding night hai aur mayi ko bhi ma na athrav sa bchya that is not fair mujhe bhi badle ma kuch chaiye 

kalyani;malhar ji chee ap bhi na aj kal bohat behsaram hote ja rhe hain ab ayi ka balde bhi mujhe sa mang rhe hain waise bhi ma bohat thak gayi hon i want to sleep 

malhar;acha baba yun itna hot bridal look le kar meri neend urane ka baad ab madam ko sona hai jao so jao ma baat nhi karonga tumse 

malhar tries to get up she stops her by pulling him on her they both make love to each other whole night and sleeps in each others arms holding each other closely 

next morning malhar wakes up and realizes his position with her he kiss on her forehead and stares her she was looking breathtaking in her arms he pulls her more closer and sleeps again 

this is it shower youre love by commenting and liking i will soon be beack your response will motivated me to come back pus i am working on other os plzzz hit the button of like and do comments 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful update 

Do write more 

linakusharberry thumbnail