Of ghar, of a hero so broken, of the girl always around & of randoms

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

In Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Samar was the "man who cannot die"; everyday he put his life at risk and everyday he played with his life; because all he wanted was to die. And that was not happening, Meera had traded her love for his life; a barter exchange with the Lord; the person he had loved so fiercely (I mean Shahrukh Khan ke movie walla pyar LITERALLY) had given him up in exchange for his life. So, he hated his life. Somewhere Raghbir's need to die and his dialogue about accidents reminded me of Samar. YES, YES I know no one can be King; but the comparison worked. 

Anyways, the scene I was waiting for was done even better than what I expected from the precap. Pearl's voice modulation, the tears that almost fell out of his eyes, and the blank stares. The dialogues; who wrote those dialogues: "I get into these accidents on purpose. I want to defeat life. Home? Where is my home? Where is that place I can call home?" Poor thing! And the bottom lip quivering and the tears threatening to fall....that was fabulous improvisation. 

I do not want Pragati to pity him; i want her to see that he needs to be pulled out of his darkness but he does not need her pity. He needs help and friendship but not pity. 

As Raghbir walked through his home, with empty eyes, like a drunk person, all his family cared about was getting ready and the most expensive wedding and the rich family they were marrying into. What kind of family is this? I feel for Raghbir. This is truly a selfish bunch he is surrounded by. That is why Bani became his entire world.  Oh and how could they let him drown; he is their golden goose and so theya rrived just on time to save him. Someone please PLEASE get him therapy. He needs a shrink; not a wife! Not yet at least. What kind of girl would want to marry a guy with all these issues? 

So basically, what Ms Ferns is implying is here you go; your hero is suicidal and we will push him to the brink and when he is just about to bid goodbye, this girl that he ends up around when either of them need help will be the one to pull him out of the darkness. Until then, have fun with your broken hero. or maybe just maybe, Bani is a ghost, or still alive: PLOT TWIST!! 

I am so glad that Pragati thinks the wedding is too rushed and that she will see the face behind the sehra. Thank goodness!!

I do not think Bani is alive; unless Raghbir is schizophrenic and imagined her death. Unless she left him and he was so miserable that he went crazy ? So his actions are all because he THINKS that she died? That is super weird. 

P.S. Kittu is in the exact same situation but his wife's sister's son is his sunshine. Bani, if you really died you could at least have left Raghbir with someone like that? Maybe he would be a different person. Maybe his grief would be more subdued and not as heartbreaking. Also, Kittu mummyji is sauteli and yet she is waaaay better currently than Raghbir's money obsessed mother (yes i know she was the evil stepmother once but i am talking about NOW; not then)

P.P.S. So Ms Ferns had Raghbir reciting poetry to counter the poetry that Zulfein recites. BTW, Zulfein was at Maiya's happy birthday and Zulfein is friends with Sonakshi Bhadoria and Helli who are also PVP's friends. Zulfein is also buddies with YRF's Shannoo. Anyways I wonder if Zulfein spoke to Hero at Maiyya's bday party.  That would be like "Hey I know we compete for TRPs and if my show doesn't work its coz you stole my audience but hey let's be friends for this one evening"

P.P.P.S I was this close to calling Raghbir "Raghu". Then I thought, Raghbir does not look like a Raghu; he is too sexy to be a RAGHU❤️!!!LMAO. So i refrained!!!!Sorry Pearly😛🤣

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Stardust91

In Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Samar was the "man who cannot die"; everyday he put his life at risk and everyday he played with his life; because all he wanted was to die. And that was not happening, Meera had traded her love for his life; a barter exchange with the Lord; the person he had loved so fiercely (I mean Shahrukh Khan ke movie walla pyar LITERALLY) had given him up in exchange for his life. So, he hated his life. Somewhere Raghbir's need to die and his dialogue about accidents reminded me of Samar. YES, YES I know no one can be King; but the comparison worked. 

Anyways, the scene I was waiting for was done even better than what I expected from the precap. Pearl's voice modulation, the tears that almost fell out of his eyes, and the blank stares. The dialogues; who wrote those dialogues: "I get into these accidents on purpose. I want to defeat life. Home? Where is my home? Where is that place I can call home?" Poor thing! And the bottom lip quivering and the tears threatening to fall....that was fabulous improvisation. 

I do not want Pragati to pity him; i want her to see that he needs to be pulled out of his darkness but he does not need her pity. He needs help and friendship but not pity. 

As Raghbir walked through his home, with empty eyes, like a drunk person, all his family cared about was getting ready and the most expensive wedding and the rich family they were marrying into. What kind of family is this? I feel for Raghbir. This is truly a selfish bunch he is surrounded by. That is why Bani became his entire world.  Oh and how could they let him drown; he is their golden goose and so theya rrived just on time to save him. Someone please PLEASE get him therapy. He needs a shrink; not a wife! Not yet at least. What kind of girl would want to marry a guy with all these issues? 

So basically, what Ms Ferns is implying is here you go; your hero is suicidal and we will push him to the brink and when he is just about to bid goodbye, this girl that he ends up around when either of them need help will be the one to pull him out of the darkness. Until then, have fun with your broken hero. or maybe just maybe, Bani is a ghost, or still alive: PLOT TWIST!! 

I am so glad that Pragati thinks the wedding is too rushed and that she will see the face behind the sehra. Thank goodness!!

I do not think Bani is alive; unless Raghbir is schizophrenic and imagined her death. Unless she left him and he was so miserable that he went crazy ? So his actions are all because he THINKS that she died? That is super weird. 

P.S. Kittu is in the exact same situation but his wife's sister's son is his sunshine. Bani, if you really died you could at least have left Raghbir with someone like that? Maybe he would be a different person. Maybe his grief would be more subdued and not as heartbreaking. Also, Kittu mummyji is sauteli and yet she is waaaay better currently than Raghbir's money obsessed mother (yes i know she was the evil stepmother once but i am talking about NOW; not then)

P.P.S. So Ms Ferns had Raghbir reciting poetry to counter the poetry that Zulfein recites. BTW, Zulfein was at Maiya's happy birthday and Zulfein is friends with Sonakshi Bhadoria and Helli who are also PVP's friends. Zulfein is also buddies with YRF's Shannoo. Anyways I wonder if Zulfein spoke to Hero at Maiyya's bday party.  That would be like "Hey I know we compete for TRPs and if my show doesn't work its coz you stole my audience but hey let's be friends for this one evening"

P.P.P.S I was this close to calling Raghbir "Raghu". Then I thought, Raghbir does not look like a Raghu; he is too sexy to be a RAGHU❤️!!!LMAO. So i refrained!!!!Sorry Pearly😛🤣

Bas itna dar Hai ki.  Ms. Ferns is goofing  up.

1. No 1 show had an uncle who was into human trafficking and wanted to get married in the name of lust.  Yeh Sanket and co look professional agents of human life to me. Ek channel ka track doorsa mein diya.

Zulfein's current better half is Maiyya's right hand as imp as Ms. ferns. kuch farak nahi padta. She can offer plenty of opportunities. Position safe karke rakha hai

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just started watching the show on voot

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

RM's dialogues were so emotional... Especially the Ghar dialogue... 

His family is truly weird... All they think is of his marriage with Suku and nothing else... 

RM has lost the zeal to live his life and decided to end it... The dialogues in that scene was awesome... 

Not to forget "Next time jab hum milne ge we will be married"... I just loved this dialogue... 

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Double post... 

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 4 years ago
joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So raghbir and bani love story is not a simple one.Bani is rejected by malhotra 's and raghbir is rejected by bani's father they prove there love to there respective family and get married it sounds interesting. Raghbir already saw the similarity between bani and pragati but he is not resistant towards it. He is not affected with pragati's wedding news but he clearly wants to meet her after the next day of marriage he did not grant leave to her. Raghbir dialogue is hinted to there marriage. Acc to bani raghbir is not a perfect person her dialogue "tum kabhi sudhar nhi sakte" indicated that raghbir is always short tempered even before bani's  death.I wish to see more of them. Raghbir is aware of his surrounding and notices the thing but no one is there to listen and trust him that's why he is more hurted. I am glad cv donot dragged pragati marriage and show the revelation in same episode itself.

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bani ko accept krne main RM ki family ko kya objection thi?????rich family se belong krti thi RM ki family ka main concern to yehi tha and still hay.....and RM  to apna business Bani k father ko milne se pehly hi chor chuka tha.....to Bani k liye kab chora us ne apna family business?????

i think i am the only one jise RM and Pragati ki story,un ki journey dekhne main zyada interest hai as compared to RM and Bani's story......RM and Bani look good togather but woh connetion nahi feel ho raha un ki love story se.....randomness bohat zyada hai......

daud95 thumbnail

There is something in RM's attitude that woh rude bhi hota hai to bhi rudeness feel nahi hoti us k behavioir main.....anger se zyada narazgi feel hot hai us ki tone main jese poori duniya se khafa ho....i think credit goes to Pearl....rudeness main bhi zyada polieness hi feel hoti hai😆....specially Pragati k sath us k behaviour main....

daud95 thumbnail

RM and Suku ka precap main scene shadi k bad ka scene hai kya????shadi ho gai?????

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

RM and Suku ka precap main scene shadi k bad ka scene hai kya????shadi ho gai?????

That's what even I'm confused... One side Pragati marriage they showed and in precap RM and Suku... Wasn't their wedding on the same day...