Is Kainat planning to swap brides?

ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all, i am a saroon fan. And I really hope they ends together. Now I am worried Kainat is planning to fix both marriages and then sit in place of saltanat. Or change humsa n zaroon. I hope that doesn't happen? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Is it possible to swap a bride or groom in a muslim wedding?

I thought ghughat/sehra stuff to swap the partner can work only in hindu weddings.

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Actually a Muslim marriage is basically the bride and the groom along with witnesses signing on a marriage certificate which obviously contains their names. Once that is done , the priest who conducts the marriage proceedings speaks out the bride and grooms name alongside their father name in a sermon that solemnises the marriage. 

Apologies for any inappropriate terminologies.

So I don’t see how exactly can a bride/groom swap happen.. it would be weird if different people were sitting with the ghunghat/Sehra on , but the priest is solemnising the wedding of a different couple.. 

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bride/Groom swap in a Muslim wedding is not possible. The priest takes the names of the bride and groom. If someone else says "qubool hai" then it is not valid. ONLY the names that were taken by the priest must agree to the wedding in order for it to be considered valid.

Besides, Kainat has made it perfectly clear that she will never dress up as Saltanat. She is very confident that she will force Zaroon to accept Kainat not Kainat dressed as Saltanat. 

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Is it possible to swap a bride or groom in a muslim wedding?

I thought ghughat/sehra stuff to swap the partner can work only in hindu weddings.

Kainat and  Saltant  are  twins  as we know

Kainat  can take Saltant place  and get  Saltant  kidnap or some thing  and come back  wedding papers the girl  who could do that much to get her love. changing wedding papers is not difficult  task …  

this only  my guess.  I m not sure  some fans think  this cant happen in Islamic weeding  but for cvs and writers they know  how make  a impossible  thing to possible.