(Not) Kapil/Kala Saya Two years mystery

Poll

With whom this part of mestry is connected to?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone, 

So, as I and a few other had predicted previously, Kapil wasn't real and only Sandhya could see him... Yeeehh for us for solving that part of the mystery...  But now we have something else to solve: the two years mystery... 

Today, (Not) Kapil/Kala Saya male said to the main woman-kala Saya that he had been waiting for two years for this night and then he went on to have his Suhagraat with Sandhya and the next day, when Sandhya asked "mera Kapil kahan hai", the real Kapil/Angad's BF who like never got to meet her stepped forward in a Ji, hone wali Bhabhi Ji way... And Sandhya fell unconscious and then started turning up side down in 1920 movie style... 

So, one thing is established that, in this season, its Angad who is the Kawach because bhaei, why can't a man be a Kawach for his love? Why always a woman has to fight the evil for her love/patì dev... I like Angad being her Kawach better than the same old story of a Female lead doing all the fighting... 

But the question is who is this (Not) Kapil/Kala Saya male? And what he has been waiting for two years? Revenge or just a body to possess? 

If revenge then on who? Angad? His family? Phupa and Co. have been acting strange since the start. Her family? 

Or is he just a random bura says who wanted a body to possess and the main kala-Saya female gave him a target? 

I personally think he could be some random kala Saya who wanted a body to possess and Sandhya was an easy target thanks to the main female-Kala Saya... 

And or he used the face she saw in the mandir or the legend is an other rumour the evil woman kala-saya has separated like she did in the last episode, the Kali raat into Shubh raat... 

Remember she saw him in strange old fashion clothing as if he didn't belong to this century? That would be explained if it's a rumour Kala-saya female has started... 

But honestly, if it's revenge on Angad then it's going to be an amazing twist and very fun to watch because it would be something against his all clean image... Remember that, Angad and Sandhya met two years ago too... Two years vs two years... But maybe I am thinking too much... 

So I am conflicted between two choices : random kala Saya vs revenge on Angad ( which I would be very interested into)

What are your thoughts on the two years mystery of Kala Saya? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't think it is a random kaala saaya.Has connections with someone I can't predict😆

sheda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Remember Sandy's dadi said that Sandy is Shiv vardani....may be kapil's soul was held captive by Shivji and Sandhya freed him because she reached the temple and that is why she saw him. Now Kapil knows that Sandhya is Shiv vardani so wants to mate Sandhya. 

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sheda

Remember Sandy's dadi said that Sandy is Shiv vardani....may be kapil's soul was held captive by Shivji and Sandhya freed him because she reached the temple and that is why she saw him. Now Kapil knows that Sandhya is Shiv vardani so wants to mate Sandhya. 

Interesting... 🤓

That would be interesting too... 

shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I'm also thinking maybe Sandy have something special that's y bhoot n bhootni are after her 

Aphrodyuti thumbnail

Damn then this vardan turned into a curse for her. I honestly don't understand how can ITV portray their Gods in such fashion. Gods dancing away so much that evil spirits lurk around freely and hunt shiv devotees who comes to pray. What does that say about the Gods and their reliability. I honestly think that the soulmate thing is also a rumour, started by some evil guy to get innocent girls. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lot of unanswered questions....like even with Manju shown in episode one. Is she the current ghost...because ultimately...Manju was killed by a ghost too so where did that bhoot go?

Also-  why is Ranjo keep being shown? shes dead but shes still showing up....