This Time Angad Is Sandhya's Kawach

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally mystery solved...

Kapil is a bura saaya , he is not human he is a negative force who was trying to distract sandhya n he isn't kapil...he was a hallucination created by that witch , kapil is someone else...so most of forum members were right 

He n that lady witch r together in this n kapil said something about 2 years...so they both died 2 years ago?

N what was that consummation part...kapil wanted to consummate with sandy but Why?

Seems like they both consummated that's why sandy became ulti pulti si cheez in precap😂

I loved Angad today...the way he was searching for sandy was commendable, he really loves sandy

So according to today's episode one thing is clear it is Sandhya - Angad n most probably this time Angad's love is going to be the Kawach for Sandhya's life

But i still want explanation for shivji showing kapil's face instead of Angad...i need an explanation for this...he is a buri aatma then why shivji showed his face or they r going to introduce someone else ( obviously Vin will play that character) just my assumption

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Finally this mystery is clear and ultimately Sandy and angad will be together but I don't think it will be that easy. Sandy doesn't trust angad and with the precap I don't think she will doubt Kapil any soon.

We can't t be sure whether the legend of shivji showing would-be-groom's face is true or not as no one till now was able to reach temple to verify that. Also, Sandhya was wearing some locket which broke down before she could enter temple. I thing it holds some significant. May be shivji showed her angad face but she saw deferently as she was under that spirit's influence. Now how that worked  while she was in temple is something to ponder on. Not sure how they are going to justify that.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Kapil is a bura saaya , he is not human he is a negative force who was trying to distract sandhya n he isn't kapil...he was a hallucination created by that witch , kapil is someone else...so most of forum members were right 

He n that lady witch r together in this n kapil said something about 2 years...so they both died 2 years ago?

N what was that consummation part...kapil wanted to consummate with sandy but Why?

Seems like they both consummated that's why sandy became ulti pulti si cheez in precap😂

I loved Angad today...the way he was searching for sandy was commendable, he really loves sandy

So according to today's episode one thing is clear it is Sandhya - Angad n most probably this time Angad's love is going to be the Kawach for Sandhya's life

But i still want explanation for shivji showing kapil's face instead of Angad...i need an explanation for this...he is a buri aatma then why shivji showed his face or they r going to introduce someone else ( obviously Vin will play that character) just my assumption

This can only be explained if the witch got to know the face sandhya was shown by shivji and took advantage of it and instead brought a evil spirit in sandhya's life that look's like the face of the man she was shown but isn't him, so the evil spirit is posing as kapil.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

the baba said koi anhoni hone wali hai agar ho gayi to kuch pehle jaisa nahi rahega that anhoni is consummation jo ho gaya it seems is liye something happening with Sandhya

Angad will be Sandhya's kawach it seems from today's episode

@bold-there will be an explanation for sure it is a very important part of the show.

Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think bhootni knows about the face that sandhya has seen on mahashivratri and she is trying to conspire with her other ghost partner. i feel other ghost partner has just taken the face of sandhya's soulmate.. The real one is pretty much alive and yet to enter in her life with his true identity.. kapil is just hallucination but sandhya's soulmate is real.. The mahashivratri legend cant be fake as per my experience of supernatural shows😆

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

want the same 👍🏼why shivji Shown his face 😲 is possible to introduce  Some one else 😛

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Raaz 4 - This is a direct rip off of that film.

And just like in that story i didn't like the weak - minded heroine i don't this heroine in here.

Never was a fan of cheating...

XingStar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Maybe there's some misunderstanding about that Mandir that whoever manages to get there can see his/her life partner. Instead he/she can see the dangerous person in his/her life...😳

Okay that's just my stupid theory. I know there will not be something like this😆

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I also want explanation why shivji showed his face. Yesterday I predicted that Kapil or whoever he is is negative and my prediction was right

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Lay_Zhang

Maybe there's some misunderstanding about that Mandir that whoever manages to get there can see his/her life partner. Instead he/she can see the dangerous person in his/her life...😳

Okay that's just my stupid theory. I know there will not be something like this😆

Maybe she made a mistake while doing the pooja who knows or maybe the story about the mandir may have been modified like urban legends