Nefetina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved Wednesday's scene of Jhanvi mocking creepy Manohar and calling him out to be a dumbass. Her expressions and voice modulation were on point! 👏smiley32smiley32Rewatched that scene several times just to enjoy her acting. 

This role is an excellent choice by Shrenu, she is getting an opportunity to improve and experiment with her acting. I only wish the writing for her character and the overall show was consistent. 

I stopped watching the show regularly after the first couple of weeks. The first week episodes were really good, but the show lost track real fast in the trp race. Looks like the writers are confused with what to show due to the falling trps. 

While I like that the episodes are fast paced and there is no OTT drama, this could be a reason for low trps. There is drama but several notches lower than the norm expected from serials. There is some dignity even in all the dramatic scenes, the family tamasha is kept within the family and not acted out in front of guests like other dramas. 😆 This is realistic given they are a high society family with political aspirations. 

One factor I am confused about is why were all the backstories revealed within the first couple of weeks? I don't really get how the writers have envisioned the story forward. I hope we get to see Jahnvi contest the mayoral election, either instead or against PK given the timeline. 

What I really really like to see is more scenes of Jahnvi being a badass or a sass queen. 😎 She really nails these scenes. Any scene she is in, even if she is not the focus my eyes tend to drift to her. Shrenu adds these little touches, a tilt of her head, narrowing of her eyes, dramatic tone of voice or expressions, that make her scenes entertaining to watch. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nefetina

Loved Wednesday's scene of Jhanvi mocking creepy Manohar and calling him out to be a dumbass. Her expressions and voice modulation were on point! 👏smiley32smiley32Rewatched that scene several times just to enjoy her acting. 

This role is an excellent choice by Shrenu, she is getting an opportunity to improve and experiment with her acting. I only wish the writing for her character and the overall show was consistent. 

I stopped watching the show regularly after the first couple of weeks. The first week episodes were really good, but the show lost track real fast in the trp race. Looks like the writers are confused with what to show due to the falling trps. 

While I like that the episodes are fast paced and there is no OTT drama, this could be a reason for low trps. There is drama but several notches lower than the norm expected from serials. There is some dignity even in all the dramatic scenes, the family tamasha is kept within the family and not acted out in front of guests like other dramas. 😆 This is realistic given they are a high society family with political aspirations. 

One factor I am confused about is why were all the backstories revealed within the first couple of weeks? I don't really get how the writers have envisioned the story forward. I hope we get to see Jahnvi contest the mayoral election, either instead or against PK given the timeline. 

What I really really like to see is more scenes of Jahnvi being a badass or a sass queen. 😎 She really nails these scenes. Any scene she is in, even if she is not the focus my eyes tend to drift to her. Shrenu adds these little touches, a tilt of her head, narrowing of her eyes, dramatic tone of voice or expressions, that make her scenes entertaining to watch. 

I also admire these all mannerisms of Shrenu.