Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I am confused with the precap. Were they showing that Kapil and Sandhya got married by exchanging garlands and the khoon-bhari-maang stunt?

Actually, I am confused with the whole episode.😆 

- Were Angad and Sandhya going to the temple to get married or just to test each other's commitment? If this was a commitment test, why did they dress up as bride and groom? 

- How did bhootni get to Sandhya's bedroom with the coconut on the door - fly through the window? But good she scared that OTT ex of Angad.

- Why is Kapil saying weird stuff as if Shivji showed him Sandhya's face as his soulmate and not the other way around. Forget Shivji and Bhootni - he is the antaryami one. 

Bahut confusion hai re baba! 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Confusion hi confusion hai solution ka pata nahin

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Irshita

I am confused with the precap. Were they showing that Kapil and Sandhya got married by exchanging garlands and the khoon-bhari-maang stunt?

we might get to know in tdys epi but than yes kapil tries to confuse sandhya even more as soulmates...kismat connection

Actually, I am confused with the whole episode.😆 

its precap naa thats why its made to confuse so that mystery intrigues n we will watch the next epi...EK's trick...she did that in Naagin Franschise...Bramharakshas..Daayan and now Kawach,makes the fans confuse n intrigue

- Were Angad and Sandhya going to the temple to get married or just to test each other's commitment? If this was a commitment test, why did they dress up as bride and groom? 

both commitment and marriage ...sandhya is testing his love and commitment while angad wants to prove his commitment n love by marrying her 1 day before marriage

sandhya has trust issues i suppose...she becomes possessive and jealous when nisha is with angad...she showed the same traits when in the coffee show the girls were surrounded him...angad only belongs to her...

sandhya is not in love with angad but she does have feelings for him and she will realise it someday

- How did bhootni get to Sandhya's bedroom with the coconut on the door - fly through the window? But good she scared that OTT ex of Angad.

i think that guy ankit did not tie the coconut properly or the power in coconut weakens becos sandhya-angad were out becos the guruji strictly said that noone should step outside the house...furthermore took possesed the maid too..

- Why is Kapil saying weird stuff as if Shivji showed him Sandhya's face as his soulmate and not the other way around. Forget Shivji and Bhootni - he is the antaryami one. 

he is a hallucination...he is creepy

Bahut confusion hai re baba! 

abhi to shuruat hai

shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Precap is so confusing in temple sandhya was all OK then how suddenly she is covered with mud n that garlands of leaves