sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's precap proved that. That bhootni intentionally made Sandhya to leave from her home. Then Kapil appeared there and made Sandhya believe that he is her soulmate. And Sandhya believed him. The problem of Sandhya is she isn't believing Angad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail

Yep even i felt that

The way he was behaving in the beginning when he was scolding sandy was quite fishy n then his soulmate talks...he was basically trying to prove that angad is wrong n he is right

Today i also felt that he isn't real n sandy is hallucinating or kapil is playing with her mind

He didn't even enter in house after that coconut hanging thing so he is definitely negative

Edited by SONAL30 - 4 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Yep even i felt that

The way he was behaving in the beginning when he was scolding sandy was quite fishy n then his soulmate talks...he was basically trying to prove that angad is wrong n he is right

Today i also felt that he isn't real n sandy is hallucinating or kapil is playing with her mind

He didn't even enter in house after that coconut hanging thing so he is definitely negative

Now I am thinking is he really or not. I think he is some hallucinations created by that bhootni

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Even i felt that he is trying to make Sandhya believe he is her soulmate and he also said angad doesn't care for you if he did he would be here.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I am very confused regarding kapil. Sometimes i feel he is positive and sometimes i feel he is negative. The way he was talking about angad and trying to mislead sandhya i felt he is negative. But he came to save sandhya when she asked for help from shivji n the temple was shown and suddenly he comes and holds sandhya. That comes across as if shivji sent him and he is positive but not sure. 

Simi264 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Now I am thinking is he really or not. I think he is some hallucinations created by that bhootni

Even I feel he is hallucination. For one I haven't seen any scenes so far with him interacting with others. 

But irrespective of that there is amazing chemistry between Kapil and Sandhya. I don't see the same between Sandhya and Angad

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I am very confused regarding kapil. Sometimes i feel he is positive and sometimes i feel he is negative. The way he was talking about angad and trying to mislead sandhya i felt he is negative. But he came to save sandhya when she asked for help from shivji n the temple was shown and suddenly he comes and holds sandhya. That comes across as if shivji sent him and he is positive but not sure. 

same feel πŸ˜²πŸ˜› saving is OK πŸ‘πŸΌsandhya prayed Shivji then kapil saved just like his image appeared in temple πŸ˜Ž but instigating against Angad πŸ˜• is mysterious πŸ˜›

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He is a soul and not an alive human being...this is for sure ! 

The way he was trying to manipulate Sandhya it felt as if he is negative and doesn't want Sandhya to marry Angad ...neither he entered the house post the coconut was hanged on the front door 

Even that spirit doesn't want Sandhya to marry Angad 

Also she deliberately told Sandhya that a couple who gets married by exchanging garlands in the bhootnath temple are soulmates...today I think Kapil and Sandhya will exchange garlands thus confusing Sandhya even more. 

So, all this indicate that Kapil might be negative...even the articles claimed that Vin is playing the negative lead in the show 

But why did Kapil came as Sandhya's saviour when she prayed to Shiv Ji for help...earlier also he had saved her from fire.

So, is there a twist in the tale here ? And he is actually Sandhya's Kawach while Sandhya is Angad's Kawach ? 

Does Kapil and Sandhya have a past connection? Was he her soulmate in past life and Angad is her present ? 

I am curious to see how this unfolds...I absolutely loved Kapil-Sandhya scenes yesterday...I also enjoyed Sandhya-Angad scenes....Let's see.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Kapil did seem negative yesterday. But I hope they dont show Kapil and spirit as one entity or Kapil as just a hallucination created by the spirit   Because that neutrilizes the struggle for Angad. I want Angad to win his love. Also, the spirit doesn't want Angad and Sandhya to get married whereas their families are dying to get them married. For sure Sandhya's father and Angad's family conspired something against her in past and probably Sandhya and Angad's marriage can nullify that bad omen. That's why they are so desperate. Btw Vin said the real story will come out after 5th epi. Namik also said Angad's character will undergo a transformation (May be become brooding and angsty) soon. So tonight and next 2-3 epis are crucial. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _symphony

Kapil did seem negative yesterday. But I hope they dont show Kapil and spirit as one entity or Kapil as just a hallucination created by the spirit   Because that neutrilizes the struggle for Angad. I want Angad to win his love. Also, the spirit doesn't want Angad and Sandhya to get married whereas their families are dying to get them married. For sure Sandhya's father and Angad's family conspired something against her in past and probably Sandhya and Angad's marriage can nullify that bad omen. That's why they are so desperate. Btw Vin said the real story will come out after 5th epi. Namik also said Angad's character will undergo a transformation (May be become brooding and angsty) soon. So tonight and next 2-3 epis are crucial. 

so in Few Epis ahead πŸ˜›it Gives Clarity πŸ‘πŸΌ Until This Mysteries Intriguing ..