Raghbir-Bani & Engagements

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally after 4 episodes, today they showed Raghbir and Bani flashback of how they meet... Loved to see a lovestruck Raghbir Malhotra... Bani's character is a sweet and simple one... They showed just a glimpse of their story and made me craving to see it more... I really wish Bani is alive... 

Raghbir who was drunk got engaged to Suku... Saying he would make her suffer...On the other hand, Sanketh and his family is a fraud one... I can't believe they actually got Pragati engaged with Sanketh's Uncle... Plus this Uncle is a lot of mysterious too... These Engagements were really not expected... 

In whole, the story is going on completely mysterious... 

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

Bani's Death...or should I say Bani missing as per Suku's papa dialogue today....

Bani's parents are some rich Raichands it would seem...so where are they now?

Raghvir's uncle going missing same time...

Raghvir's family's weird cheery behavior and his elder brother....btw they all full well how serious his problem is, they consult doctor...

Suku's bodyguard's activities and trapping Raghvir...

Suku entry claiming Raghvir was with her and they should get married...her father's absurdly big big talks about himself and wanting to get his daughter married to a guy clearly wrong for her...

Pragati...

Pragati's in law family being fraud...that uncle stealing some official data of Raghvir office for someone....

Pragati's engagement with the uncle instead of the boy...

Raghvir finally loosing control, getting drunk and getting engaged to Suku(just as they planned probably)...

Now above points seem multiple separate incidents...but I feel they are parts of the same puzzle that's Raghvir's life....there in only one big conspiracy, one mystery and everything is connected somehow, which we will know the day the mystery is fully solved... probably near end of the show....

This is what I feel about the story... could be I m wrong about some of it, but all in all it's getting more and more mysterious and I m loving it๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

It's also possible that pragati has some connection to bani or raghbir and intentionally joined raghbir's office. 

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Bani's Death...or should I say Bani missing as per Suku's papa dialogue today....

Bani's parents are some rich Raichands it would seem...so where are they now?

Raghvir's uncle going missing same time...

Raghvir's family's weird cheery behavior and his elder brother....btw they all full well how serious his problem is, they consult doctor...

Suku's bodyguard's activities and trapping Raghvir...

Suku entry claiming Raghvir was with her and they should get married...her father's absurdly big big talks about himself and wanting to get his daughter married to a guy clearly wrong for her...

Pragati...

Pragati's in law family being fraud...that uncle stealing some official data of Raghvir office for someone....

Pragati's engagement with the uncle instead of the boy...

Raghvir finally loosing control, getting drunk and getting engaged to Suku(just as they planned probably)...

Now above points seem multiple separate incidents...but I feel they are parts of the same puzzle that's Raghvir's life....there in only one big conspiracy, one mystery and everything is connected somehow, which we will know the day the mystery is fully solved... probably near end of the show....

This is what I feel about the story... could be I m wrong about some of it, but all in all it's getting more and more mysterious and I m loving it๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Raghbir's life is really very mysterious... Pragati is surely connected to Raghbir in some way too... Loving it to the core... 

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

It's also possible that pragati has some connection to bani or raghbir and intentionally joined raghbir's office. 

Yes surely Pragati is connected to Raghbir... But seeing the present scenario it doesn't seem she joined the office intentionally... Poor girl is also going through a lot... 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hmm i had made a post Dial M for murder last year. Many members wanted this track

A broken husband along with his business partner and colleague, join the same office. There is a third angle behind everything and both find clues about the accidental death which was murder. 

Are writers stalking India forums.  

Imo

Suku is related to Bani and Raghbir.  Either S was present in their lives prior to Bani's death or a con artist who knew Raghbir's circumstances and is creating pathways so that she gets him by hook or crook.  The body guard knows many secrets.

Bani's death looked natural may not be one.  Raghbir's uncle has missing.  He knew more than what he was supposed to know ? Malhotras are innocent ? 

Pragati is a pawn, literally a simple girl who has fallen head long in this mysterious affairs at Styles. 

It is possible either Suku or an outsourced party is watching the family and office space.  They feel Raghbir is close to Pragati and for reasons known to them get her involved too.

Sanket and family are frauds, wholesale ones.  just hired to make use of Pragati.

Need more episodes to see how cvs take it fwd.  hope they remember the sequence and pattern of the story as there is a mysterious element to it.  In all respects a thriller should not be messed up. 

idk why ekta has to get engagements and weddings in all her shows. Even this one is not spared.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what did raghbir said to misha in first scene of yesterday's episode?????after misha said i hate you to him.......

this tissue paper is not for your eyes....what did he say after that????i watched that scene so many times but clearly sunai nahi diya.....

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

what did raghbir said to misha in first scene of yesterday's episode?????after misha said i hate you to him.......

this tissue paper is not for your eyes....what did he say after that????i watched that scene so many times but clearly sunai nahi diya.....

It's not for your eyes, it's for ur mouth...u talk filth...

And then she did talk real filth which induced the walk down memory lane....

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

It's not for your eyes, it's for ur mouth...u talk filth...

And then she did talk real filth which induced the walk down memory lane....

rafhbir ne kuch or bhi kaha tha naa misha ko jab us ne ring raghbir k face mari thi and i hate yo keh kr walk out kr gai thi.....then raghbir ne kuch bola tha and she came back and said are you serious....kya bola tha raghbir ne?????

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708

Finally after 4 episodes, today they showed Raghbir and Bani flashback of how they meet... Loved to see a lovestruck Raghbir Malhotra... Bani's character is a sweet and simple one... They showed just a glimpse of their story and made me craving to see it more... I really wish Bani is alive... 

Raghbir who was drunk got engaged to Suku... Saying he would make her suffer...On the other hand, Sanketh and his family is a fraud one... I can't believe they actually got Pragati engaged with Sanketh's Uncle... Plus this Uncle is a lot of mysterious too... These Engagements were really not expected... 

In whole, the story is going on completely mysterious... 

it is a way away of imagination 

most mysterious things were happened in 5  episodes aage kya hoga ekta hi jaane 

but i am loving this mysteries