Angad Can See The Ghost

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

till now only sandhya got to see the ghost but its surprising that even angad could see the lady ghost...i can understand why sandhya can see the ghost maybe she has connection with it through her family but angad that came as a surprise that he could see the lady ghost...though the vision is not clear to angad but to us its clear that angad could see it...this tighten the mystery that angad too could see the ghost...there is definitely a meaning to it..i think n feel that angad is also connected to the ghost as much as sandhya is

furthermore so many obstacles in angad-sandhya marriage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

That's a very nice angle actually! Somehow makes you feel he too has some connection with the spirit and he is also on the hit list. Also I feel the spirit is behind Sandhya and Angad because both of their families did something wrong in past to her. If she is the ghost of Sandhya's bua, then probably she was wronged by the Jindals. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _symphony

That's a very nice angle actually! Somehow makes you feel he too has some connection with the spirit and he is also on the hit list. Also I feel the spirit is behind Sandhya and Angad because both of their families did something wrong in past to her. If she is the ghost of Sandhya's bua, then probably she was wronged by the Jindals. 

the mystery is getting very interesting...

I feel yes its after sandhya-angad becos of their families