Am I the only one who is frustrated with this track?

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

First whole GD society going bonkers because milk prices went up is stupid beyond measure. They hold functions for silliest reasons  and actually buy clothes for every such event. 

Are these people really literate? Why are these people accusing Abdul because Desi company raised the price? How exactly is he related to it? Bhide and Madhavi own their own small time business and yet pretend not to understand how electricity and petrol/ diesel prices going up relate to market prices .Then there are other issues also.  Will they sell their acahr and papad at the same rate if lentils or spices rates go high?

Bhide was the first person to actually accuse Abdul of overpricing the product. Abdul has every right to sell it at the Mrp mentioned. He is not stealing anything even if he is making a profit. Yet Bhide ended up being a victim. Pathetic person. He is always accusing someone or other and then pretend to get offended. Go buy somewhere else. What is there to promote it? 

Abdul has been an important part of this GD pariwar and he has always done all the additional work of the society for which he was never paid. Yet only Bhide is the victim while Abdul doesn't have any right to get angry or being offended. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Friend u r searching for logic in TMKOC and that is the last thing you will find in it. I, one of the biggest fan of it (to the extent that my college friend used to call me tarak mehta) has stopped watching it.

dey.bh thumbnail

What irritates me is not the illogical stuff but the way Bhide and co treated Abdul. Even if he is making a profit you cannot accuse him as long as he is not taking more than the MRP. As a customer they have the right to choose another shopkeeper and and as a shopkeeper Abdul only can decide what and how much discount he can give. 

This ' Gokuldham ek pariwar hai' and ' hum sab acche log hai' ends the moment they fail to trust each other. Its not the first time though. During computer track he did the same to Jethalal. During the mango track he did it again to Jethalal.During fake note track they all did the same to the whole Gada family even accusing Champak chacha of running away. Yet they never learn a lesson

surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

What irritates me is not the illogical stuff but the way Bhide and co treated Abdul. Even if he is making a profit you cannot accuse him as long as he is not taking more than the MRP. As a customer they have the right to choose another shopkeeper and and as a shopkeeper Abdul only can decide what and how much discount he can give. 

This ' Gokuldham ek pariwar hai' and ' hum sab acche log hai' ends the moment they fail to trust each other. Its not the first time though. During computer track he did the same to Jethalal. During the mango track he did it again to Jethalal.During fake note track they all did the same to the whole Gada family even accusing Champak chacha of running away. Yet they never learn a lesson

@ bold This same thought came to my mind while watching the episode.                                 Asit Modi and his writers have miserably failed in this aspect they want to show this ‘gokuldham ek parivaar hai’ thing and at the same time wants to add scenes where these people fail to trust each other.                                                                          But asit Modi needs to realise that he cannot show both things.                                              Either show gokuldham ek parivaar hai or show them as Normal neighbours like they were in the start of the show- held grudges against each other but still came ahead to help each other during difficult times. Showing both these things together are only making them look like some hypocrite people 

And as far as episode is concerned i didn’t get it I mean Gd wasis are behaving like they are some victims and Abdul as some greedy fraud shopkeeper who is looting their hard earned money. I felt so bad for Abdul today 

twiggy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree. Abdul does all the odd jobs around helping out with all their celebrations and for the 1st time he apparently forgot to advise them of an increase, all the years of service go down the drain. What with Tapu advising of profit and loss where his father’s business is concerned, when that particular business deals with higher profit margin than a small roadside convenience store. Abdul is not even allowed to speak up to Bhide because apparently he is only a servant at Bhide’s beck and call. What a bunch of elitist jerks.  Asit Modi mentality. 👎👎

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am seriously fed up with this milk track.  They can go to Hong Kong.  Money to invest in decorating, Arrangement when celebs came to visit them. They all are in good profession like Doctor,  garage owner,  teacher, scientists,  journalist,  writer and showroom owner. My exact question is 5 rupay sey kya big as jayega.  Kya pahaad tut jayega??  Ya kya ukhaad logey 5 rupay Bachaa k.  12 × 5 = 60.  Yearly. 🙃  it feels they are very poor and cannot afford 5 rupees also.  Each and every paisa counts.  Paisey ki bahut value hoti hai.  Par agar bhagvaan ney itna kuch diya hai toh paisey k liye Rona shobha nahi deta.  

Edited by crazygul - 4 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail

Its Rs 5  per litre which means Rs 150 increased every month.

They travel. They go for parties. They enjoy silliest society functions like men reciting poems for their wives or Bhide and Mrs Bhide's wedding anniversary. They buy clothes for every society function. They use all their energies and money in setting up a  cctv system in the club house to spy their wives and they can rent a whole mansion just to play holi. They get a whole tanker of water to play holi but if Abdul cannot give them a discount then he should be banned from doing his business.

Ironically, most of them are self employed. Roshan, Bhide, Jethalal and Hathi also have their own businesses yet do not understand why Abdul is not wrong here.

Others like Mehta, Iyyer and Popat get dearness allowance from office. Why are they crying so much ?

Edited by dey.bh - 4 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: twiggy

Totally agree. Abdul does all the odd jobs around helping out with all their celebrations and for the 1st time he apparently forgot to advise them of an increase, all the years of service go down the drain. What with Tapu advising of profit and loss where his father’s business is concerned, when that particular business deals with higher profit margin than a small roadside convenience store. Abdul is not even allowed to speak up to Bhide because apparently he is only a servant at Bhide’s beck and call. What a bunch of elitist jerks.  Asit Modi mentality. 👎👎

I agree. At least Bhide is an elitist jerk.His whole attitude is like he deserves a discount because he allowed Abdul to do business here in Gokuldham. This man actually called Jetha to ensure Jetha too doesn't go to Abdul's shop out of habit. Its just to prove a point.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Bhide has problem with every single thing..He can go on to accuse any one but dare any one accuse him ..Victim will be bhide only !

Does he sell achar papad on cost to cost only ? Don't he keep some profit from that business so why create ruckus for 5 rs increase per litre of milk !

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with you and felt that it was very embarrassing how they were treating abdul... I really dont know are they living in an alien world? When a branded company has increased the price of milk, how are they blaming abdul for it? These are all educated people? Or are they buying open cow's milk? Which surely they are not since now they are doing doodh ki thaili doodh ki thaili 🤢

It didnt stop at taking milk from someone else, but now that the milk is stolen, they are accusing abdul for it... I feel, the show focuses each of it's track on a particular character... If you see, each track is based on 1 particular main character... They probably wanted to give abdul one track and give him prominence... But made a mess of it in thinking of such a lame track... 

Edited by smallwonder - 4 years ago