Favourite Episode

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey All,

So i was just going through older episodes and i was wondering what episodes most people liked the best. 

Personally, i have alot of favorites from the the Mogambo Track and espcially Kiara's track. Besides tanu everything about it was great. 

I think the episode where Pragya brings a drunk Abhi home after he finds out about Kiara is one of my favourites. It was so well done in terms of emotions. Sriti did an incredible job in that.

I'm wondering what are yours. It'll be easier for me to go back to those and enjoy them. Maybe I can compile a list of all the favourites and post it for others to reference to later. 

-M

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My favorite one is easily episode 1062. Abhi and Pragya's relationship comes beautifully through in the episode. There's some annoying Simonica bits in it but most of the episode focuses on Abhi-Pragya.  That whole scene where Pragya is drunk and she confesses that she's Pragya to Abhi. The way she wishes him Happy Birthday,  the way they just talk to each other with their eyes. Sigh. It's just right. Shabir and Sriti's talent really comes across in the episode. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

My favorite one is easily episode 1062. Abhi and Pragya's relationship comes beautifully through in the episode. There's some annoying Simonica bits in it but most of the episode focuses on Abhi-Pragya.  That whole scene where Pragya is drunk and she confesses that she's Pragya to Abhi. The way she wishes him Happy Birthday,  the way they just talk to each other with their eyes. Sigh. It's just right. Shabir and Sriti's talent really comes across in the episode. 

THAT"S one of my favourites too. It was such a hilarious episode. 

I think all the episodes where Pragya get's drunk are hilarious. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

I had to come back to this thread cause am watching old episodes in the face of all the rubish going on rn.

I love episode 633 too much.  The one where Abhi-Pragya are in their Lonavla building and Pragya is crying, sharing everything with Abhi and he finally believes her without any proof.  It's such a lovely scene.

Their talent shines in this episode. Abhi-Pragya's love for each other shines and reminds me why am sticking with this show. They are worth it.

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

I think all the episodes where Pragya get's drunk are hilarious. 

Yes. Remember episode 85-88? Pragya at her muhfat best. 😆 and Sriti's acting is unparalelled here.

SONAL30 thumbnail

My favorite scene is from the initial episodes, when pragya was drunk n she was trying to play abhi's guitar n her rockstar look was🤣she was also singing love love happy love😂😂😂

Edited by SONAL30 - 4 years ago
misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

My favorite scene is from the initial episodes, when pragya was drunk n she was trying to play abhi's guitar n her rockstar look was🤣she was also singing love love happy love😂😂😂

One of my favourites is when she gets drunk on his birthday. That was hilarious too. 

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago
misfit007 thumbnail

I have to say i really like episodes 630-633/34. The episodes where abhi and pragya at the farm house at lonavla. That was some great acting there.