Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

i am sure EK will give am explaination why kapil was seen

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i am sure EK will give am explaination why kapil was seen

She will give a "twisted" explanation πŸ˜³ if at all Kapil is indeed a ghost or negative. 

urmita thumbnail

@Irshita: yeah I feel ghost lady wants the real jivansathi of Sandhya...and she is definitely trying to stop Angad Sandy wedding... infact she seems fixated on Sandy and wants to hijack and ruin her life for some reason...ghost lady has connection to her family may be...

@Mages: pata nehi Angad Kapil kaun kya hai and I know if they wanna show something bad in God's name they will without a care...but I too feel this time this Kapil thing has an explanation...infact I feel Angad is not bad and the Kapil we see now is bad and in Temple no spirit was there, it was Shivji showing Sandy only...and Sandy's dream jisme dance karte karte Angad changed into Kapil it was significant...and I feel there will be an explanation, an important one, which explains all these seemingly opposite ideas perfectly... at least mein writer hoti to aisa hi hota...πŸ˜†

Edited by urmita - 4 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It could be interpreted in many ways, but there is no denying that Kapil has been awkwardly creepy and cringy flirt and totally not a good friend since the start...

The things to be noticed:

1) When Sandhya entered in the Mandir, she wasn't wearing the necklace that had been protecting her outside the Mandir.

2) Kapil could be someone she saw in the Mandir, but that doesn't mean the Kapil she/we are seeing now is the 'real' one. I mean, the evil spirit, the chudail could be using his face to distract her.

3) There is NO CLEAR scene between Kapil and Angad. When Angad was told that Kapil has arrived, Angad went towards the door and then the lights went off and Kapil introduced himself to Sandhya, standing in front of her in the dark ( without Angad who in this case should have been the one introducing them, therefore...  

4) There was only one scene in which Angad and Kapil were shown together but the scene was shot in a particular way that didn't make it clear if Angad was talking to the Kapil Sandhya was seeing or the guy standing next to him.  

5) The evil spirit doesn't want Sandhya-Angad to get married.

6) Her father and his Phupa & Co. know something that they are hiding. 

7) The girl in the start who went to the Mandir was Sandhya's bua/phupoo/auntie and what happened to her is still not revealed and she possibly will have a future track and is definitely connected to what is happening now...

8) The mangal sutra that evil spirit keeps claiming is her is similar to the one Agnad's phupa gave Sandhya. Therefore not only her family, maybe his family too is involved in this matter... 

9) The evil spirit keeps saying mangal sutra is hers but when Sandhya throws it away, it comes back to her... Why? I mean, she is giving it her already, why does she keep repeating 'it's mine'? Or does she mean by the one Sandhya is getting married to is hers? Does that mean Angad? Poor guy...

10) The village women said that the chudil was married but was unhappy so that's why to every single girl that gets married there, sees her around. But she comes to their marriage to do what? To ask why they didn't invite her? To warn them ke shaadi kar ke pashtaogi? Don't get married nahi toh mere jesa haal hoga? πŸ˜†

So there were a few things I noticed, and I wanted to know what you guys think about these points... πŸ˜³

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have seen the articles about Vin Rana being the negative lead, but I don't believe these articles because in such shows these may be purposely misleading. I have seen Namik in another show but have not seen Vin previously - so I do have a preference as to who I want to see as the lead. πŸ˜†

However, I keep thinking that Kapil is the lead because I can't understand how they will explain why Shivji made Sandhya see Kapil if he wasn't the guy or how the evil spirit entered the temple, why the legend, etc.  

Another point about the legend - they emphasized, that no girl had ever reached the temple alive and no one knows what would really happen if she did, with a conversation between 2 priests.

Another brand new speculation!!! Sandhya has 2 patis. Shivji showed her the first one but she ran out before he could show her the second one. πŸ˜†

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

She will give a "twisted" explanation πŸ˜³ if at all Kapil is indeed a ghost or negative. 

Hey guys.

I have come up with three "twisted explanations" that EK might show: 

1) The seeing of future husband in the temple is only applicable for those girls whose marriage are not fixed. Since Sandhya's marriage was already fixed, she saw bhoot Kapil instead of Angad πŸ˜†

2) Sandhya didnt read the mantras in the temple 108 times therefore she saw ghost Kapil?πŸ€ͺ

3) Angad and Kapil have "exchanged" their bodies in this janam. Angad had  Kapil's face in their last janam. Sandhya loved Angad who had Kapil's face and Kapil had Angad's face πŸ€£

Lol just for fun. Dont take it seriously hahaha

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

It could be interpreted in many ways, but there is no denying that Kapil has been awkwardly creepy and cringy flirt and totally not a good friend since the start...

The things to be noticed:

1) When Sandhya entered in the Mandir, she wasn't wearing the necklace that had been protecting her outside the Mandir.

2) Kapil could be someone she saw in the Mandir, but that doesn't mean the Kapil she/we are seeing now is the 'real' one. I mean, the evil spirit, the chudail could be using his face to distract her.

3) There is NO CLEAR scene between Kapil and Angad. When Angad was told that Kapil has arrived, Angad went towards the door and then the lights went off and Kapil introduced himself to Sandhya, standing in front of her in the dark ( without Angad who in this case should have been the one introducing them, therefore...  

4) There was only one scene in which Angad and Kapil were shown together but the scene was shot in a particular way that didn't make it clear if Angad was talking to the Kapil Sandhya was seeing or the guy standing next to him.  

5) The evil spirit doesn't want Sandhya-Angad to get married.

6) Her father and his Phupa & Co. know something that they are hiding. 

7) The girl in the start who went to the Mandir was Sandhya's bua/phupoo/auntie and what happened to her is still not revealed and she possibly will have a future track and is definitely connected to what is happening now...

8) The mangal sutra that evil spirit keeps claiming is her is similar to the one Agnad's phupa gave Sandhya. Therefore not only her family, maybe his family too is involved in this matter... 

9) The evil spirit keeps saying mangal sutra is hers but when Sandhya throws it away, it comes back to her... Why? I mean, she is giving it her already, why does she keep repeating 'it's mine'? Or does she mean by the one Sandhya is getting married to is hers? Does that mean Angad? Poor guy...

10) The village women said that the chudil was married but was unhappy so that's why to every single girl that gets married there, sees her around. But she comes to their marriage to do what? To ask why they didn't invite her? To warn them ke shaadi kar ke pashtaogi? Don't get married nahi toh mere jesa haal hoga? πŸ˜†

So there were a few things I noticed, and I wanted to know what you guys think about these points... πŸ˜³

Hmmm nice pointsπŸ‘πŸΌ

Also I thought only Sandhya will be able to see this saree bhootni but Angad was able to see her. 

That means this bhootni mystery is connected with both Sandhya and Angad πŸ˜²

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Hey guys.

I have come up with three "twisted explanations" that EK might show: 

1) The seeing of future husband in the temple is only applicable for those girls whose marriage are not fixed. Since Sandhya's marriage was already fixed, she saw bhoot Kapil instead of Angad πŸ˜†

2) Sandhya didnt read the mantras in the temple 108 times therefore she saw ghost Kapil?πŸ€ͺ

3) Angad and Kapil have "exchanged" their bodies in this janam. Angad had  Kapil's face in their last janam. Sandhya loved Angad who had Kapil's face and Kapil had Angad's face πŸ€£

Lol just for fun. Dont take it seriously hahaha

Same pinch...I actually considered ur 3rd point... even mentioned it in another post I think...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†would be a fun twist...

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: urmita

Same pinch...I actually considered ur 3rd point... even mentioned it in another post I think...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†would be a fun twist...

Even I was thinking the 3rd point

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Even I was thinking the 3rd point

Hahaha nice.

Too much of EK daily soaps watching experience πŸ€£

So that means wont be much surprised if they indeed show point number 3 πŸ˜†