Is Angad Right About Hiding Ranjana Truth To Sandhya

Poll

Is Angad Right About Hiding Ranjana Truth To Sandhya

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

what do u think guys?...is angad right in hiding ranjana tradgedy to sandhya even her father died a brutal death...according to me...my answer is No...angad says he likes honesty but he is not honest to sandhya whom he loves and whom is his would be wife...i know its for a good intention that sandhya might get affected but also he has his own motive that sandhya might cancel the marriage...well yes his fear is becos he loves sandhya way too much...after 2 years of waiting for her...its now she accepted his proposal...he don't want to loose her but i feel love and marriage the main element in a relationship is trust...honesty and loyalty....if sandhya gets to know from a 3rd person regards to her best friend,she will be devastated and will feel cheated that angad knows the truth but hide it from her....furthermore sandhya is very sensitive and this we could see through her jealousy for nisha n also when that guy insulted sandhya in the office...she is not a person who listen to explanation...she is quite impulsive n take hasty decision...in short to say she is not a person who can be easily pleased after knowing that someone close to her betrayed her trust...she is extremist in that perspective,before sandhya finds out from a 3rd person and more misunderstanding crops b/w AnYa(SNS are using this name)...its better angad tells the truth to sandhya

I am not liking the fact that angad is hiding something very important to sandhya...if now he hides stuff from sandhya than after marriage he does the same thing with a good intention of course but sandhya doesn't understand...it will affect AnYa married life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I completely agree! Angad should not in any way hide this from her. His only reasoning for it is also selfish, that she would go into shock and would cancel the wedding/ post-pone it. I get his desperation to marry her, but if it was say a close friend or family member of his that died would marrying sandhya instead of mourning the death of a loved one be his priority? Plus its also common decency to not celebrate when someone has just died and respective families. I guess they're marrying as per the dates decided by kundali as apparently the next date is much far away, but even then he could tell sandhya, they mourn the deaths, then have a smaller and quieter wedding with no drums etc in respect to the people who have passed away. But I guess there's not going to be any logic.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really dont know...

It will all depends on Angad's intention of hiding the matter.. 

It could be he is selfish and thinking that Sandhya might refuse to marry him or he is genuinely worried for her mental health as she has been acting weird offlate.

urmita thumbnail

Angad definitely should not have hidden truth...no matter what intensions, secrets are always like ticking time bombs and they always explode all over u...

SONAL30 thumbnail

I found it wrong

May be for Angad Ranju is nobody but for sandhya ranju was her best frd

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

hiding the truth makes no sense. How weak does he think Sandhya is that she cannot handle the truth about Ranjana missing?

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

hiding the truth makes no sense. How weak does he think Sandhya is that she cannot handle the truth about Ranjana missing?

No missing but a possible death... 

Maybe thats why? 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

No missing but a possible death... 

Maybe thats why? 

Even dead. I don't like when men decide that their lady loves can't handle the hard truths. Plus Sandhya has not been shown as a weak person so far - he should know that a woman who can walk on a job because of wagging tongues can take a lot more than he is giving her credit for.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Irshita

Even dead. I don't like when men decide that their lady loves can't handle the hard truths. Plus Sandhya has not been shown as a weak person so far - he should know that a woman who can walk on a job because of wagging tongues can take a lot more than he is giving her credit for.

@Bold- Well put!